Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. (2607 Views)

How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mpeka:
What business has this OP to do in another man's family? This is childishness. Any third party in marriage is a home breaker.
The said husband is a certified baby husband.

He is a very close and childhood friend and today happens to be a special occasion. He is also very open. I am not the type that dabbles into people's private affairs but I decided to put this out there to have other people's opinion since I have no experience in such matters.

As to him being a baby husband, he is quiet young but still takes responsibilities like any other man and sometimes it is better to open up about your pains than pretending to be happy.

His wife's younger sister advices him to stay calm and be patient. over time she would get serious. He even celebrated the wife's sister's birthday in a club and he invited me. That's how generous he is.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Here are some shots I took while we celebrated today, just in case some people are in doubt.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2017
They decided to throw a small parlour party so we friends decided to go do ours at a regular spot. grin

That's our table up front.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
pcguru1:

I apologize for my earlier statement. It sounds harsh now that I look at it again.
Lol,it's okay.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,it's okay.
I still don't get what you were trying to point out to me tho.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Lewaluv(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
She sounds like a selfish woman.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
slayking:

I still don't get what you were trying to point out to me tho.
Check your topic,the topic should be her spouse transferred from his acct not his spouse transfer from his acct.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Check your topic
I think you are the one who doesn't understand the topic.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Check your topic

or show would you rather have it cuz you are confusing me here.

.His wife is the spouse and she was the one who tried to transfer money from his account.

Are we missing something here?
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Check your topic,the topic should be her spouse transferred from his acct not his spouse transfer from his acct.

I'm sorry ma but you are wrong..

It's "His Spouse" because we are talking about a lady and she happens to be "his spouse".

Biko!
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by vicmangs(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nothing is real on social media my friends.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
slayking:

I'm sorry ma but you are wrong..

It's "His Spouse" because we are talking about a lady and she happens to be "his spouse".

Biko!
lol
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
vicmangs:
Nothing is real on social media my friends.

okay...
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
slayking:

or show would you rather have it cuz you are confusing me here.

.His wife is the spouse and she was the one who tried to transfer money from his account.

Are we missing something here?

You are not still getting it! Guy forget grin
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You are not still getting it! Guy forget grin

hmmm! Now I get it. grin

But no be for my mouth dem go hear sey teacher father die...

I wouldnt even suggest that to him.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
slayking:

hmmm! Now I get it. grin

But no be for my mouth dem go hear sey teacher father die...

I wouldnt even suggest that to him.
Hehehehehehe sorry for messing with your brain grin Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Martin0(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
She sounds like a selfish woman.
Goodness for u alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Couple Ripped Apart For Sharing After Sex Photos On Facebook / Caption this picture of Ronaldo / Girls Pretend Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.