Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. (2587 Views)

How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm presently in my buddy's house and today is his son's birthday, so he's discussing his spouse and how unaccountable she is.

According to him, he is very open with his finances and doesn't hide anything from her. He recently opened a fashion design business for her and she sells materials and from time to time he gives her money to stock up her shop.

The issue he's having now is that, he believes investing in her business was supposed to be a support system for the family to fall back on when he's broke.

Occasionally, he goes broke temporarily and the wife is not able to foot any bill in the family. He takes care of every damn thing from cooking gas to the kid and wife's daily pocket money. He even buys things as little as pants, bras and pad for her.

She can't foot any bill on her own.

The last straw was when the wife tried to transfer money from his account in the middle of the night. She called up one of his boys to ask the banks transfer code. The guy told her but she eventually couldn't do anything with it.

My guy woke up in the morning and found out. He was so pissed that he transfered 250k to her account and warned her if the money reduces by even 1k he would kick her out.
According to him, there's nothing she asks for that he doesn't give her, so why would she ever want to steal money from him.

That to me is very matured of him and I'm learning so much from his experience.

So guys what do you suggest he does with her since his investment doesn't seem to yield anything tangible.

3 Likes

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by agbonkamen(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Super story
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by HEADYWORLD: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
your write up needs some clarification, can you please read you posted?
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
Super story
For real...he's one of my closest friends so he can't hide such from me. He's just frustrated about the whole thing. Spouse's are supposed to support each other and not just one way.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by dingbang(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Although ur spelling is bad but I think I got the message.

He should cut off his support
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2017
NL is very dry today
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
Although ur spelling is bad but I think I got the message.

He should cut off his support

I typed in a hurry cuz my battery was low. I've done corrections. Thanks.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by agbonkamen(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
slayking:

For real...he's one of my closest friends so he can't hide such from me.
He's just frustrated about the whole thing.
Spouse's are supposed to support each other and not just one way.
i think he missed it from the onset. There are things to be discussed before marriage
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Most women who're into business actually lack business acumen. I know this for a fact and it's common among wives whose husbands are well to do.

He should spell out what's expected of her. Make it known to her that if he doesn't see improvement, that'd be the end of her venturing into business. For example, he could give her like 200k or more to put into the business but if the money doesn't yield positive result he'd never support her. This would make her seat up.

4 Likes

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2017
OP tell your friend that women like the lady he got married to are dangerous, ladies that hides their money and cant use it to support the family. "Its either she is spending her money secretly somewhere or she is spending the money on one side guy. "This type of wives will not stay more than two months in the marriage when the husband is financially wrecked and they will start sleeping outside if things get worse. "op unfortunately your friend got married to the wrong woman. "the only way now is to keep tolerating her for the sake of your son, keep your financial agenda away from her knowledge and make sure you build your business empire by yourself. pls tell your friend not to let her run any of his businesses, because she will spend all the business money on only what GOD knows.

4 Likes

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by donbenie(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
slayking:

For real...he's one of my closest friends so he can't hide such from me.
He's just frustrated about the whole thing.
Spouse's are supposed to support each other and not just one way.
Well your friend should know the average Naija Wife wouldn't contribute a Kobo to the House keep even if she earns more than the Man,if she can get away with it..talking from EXPERIENCE..
Having said that,she trying to transfer money from his account is rather dubious and I personally wouldn't find it funny too..

1 Like

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
OP tell your friend that women like the lady he got married to are dangerous, ladies that hides their money and cant use it to support the family. "Its either she is spending her money secretly somewhere or she is spending the money on one side guy. "This type of wives will not stay more than two months in the marriage when the husband is financially wrecked and they will start sleeping outside if things get worse. "op unfortunately your friend got married to the wrong woman. "the only way now is to keep tolerating her for the sake of your son, keep your financial agenda away from her knowledge and make sure you build your business empire by yourself. pls tell your friend not to let her run any of his businesses, because she will spend all the business money on only what GOD knows.

I actually suspected a side guy is involved but she really respects my friend and wouldn't try such and even if she did, he would have been suspicious. The truth is, she has always stuck with him even when he had nothing so this is why I'm surprised she could do such a thing .
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
slayking:

I actually suspected a side guy is involved but she really respects my friend and wouldn't try such and even if she did, he would have been suspicious. The truth is, she has always stuck with him even when he had nothing so this is why I'm surprised she could do such a thing .
well she might be naturally selfish and self centered, just like the story on the front page about emeka ike's wife. "Women like that are easily influenced by bad companies but one thing is certain and its that she is HIDING SOMETHING.

1 Like

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by elipheleh(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
That girl is giving his money to some side guy outside, probably a younger man.
No person, I repeat no person can run a business without profit however little,so as to no being able to buy pants and bra.
Your guy's woman actually makes profits but there's a demanding guy somewhere always siphoning whatever profit is made.
Your guy should kick her out.
She is both a cheat and highy irresponsible. I hope your guy also learns his wife might eliminate him soon if the side guy pressures her enough.
Women get lightweight brain so much, it's annoying

1 Like

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
His spouse transferred money from his account? Are we talking about Gay couple here? cheesy cheesy
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
His spouse transferred money from his account? Are we talking about Gay couple here? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Amajerry83(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lemme think

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

That's quite a dull statement to make, spouse is unisex smh

3 Likes

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Oyindidi(f): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Some people are fortunate and they misuse their opportunities sometimes

2 Likes

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
pcguru1:

That's quite a dull statement to make, spouse is unisex smh
Who is talking about spouse here, op wrote his spouse instead of her spouse!! Chaiiii
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=slayking post=59624789][/quote]I am not talking about spouse my friend undecided.Your topic should be her spouse transferred from his account instead of his spouse transfer from his acct.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I am not talking about spouse my friend undecided.Your topic should be her spouse transferred from his account instead of his spouse transfer from his acct.

My friend is a guy. "His Spouse".
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
slayking:

My friend is a guy. "His Spouse".
U don't really get what i am saying, check the topic very well.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Lalas247(f): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
The mistake he made was giving her start up ( without proper accounting business plan .. etc )
You see it's a hobby for her not an actual business where she will sel few things sit and Kiki with friends and play madam ..
I'm sure if you check her accounts it wont make sense hence why she cannot support her husband in time of need ..
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by luminouz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
Super story
Oh yeah... Fvcking super story!!!
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
luminouz:

Oh yeah... Fvcking super story!!!
na u bi DAT... I hail grin
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by slayking(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
U don't really get what i am saying, check the topic very well.
Then make me understand.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by muller101(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
You know that feeling u get when u like someone? That's common sense leaving ur body. She is wasteful kick her out immediately
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by LordKO(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Your friend has a frenemy as a wife. It's unfortunate that he didn't know her well enough before contracting the marriage with her. Her actions and inaction as you have narrated has nothing to do with her lack of business acumen. She's self-centered, compassionless and disingenuous.

Solution; foremost, this is not a matter of separation or divorcing - at least not for now. He should know what he need himself, moral-wise, practice same and preach same to his wife - citing your submissions, he's already practicing some good moral acts. If she has an atom of compassion and wish to live in a happy home with her husband, she'll take the choice to learn good morals and act same. However, if she fails to embrace a change in morality, he should do the needful. Living with a frenemy in the guise of a wife/friend is very dangerous. Enemy within is the worst form of enemy.

1 Like

Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Who is talking about spouse here, op wrote his spouse instead of her spouse!! Chaiiii

I apologize for my earlier statement. It sounds harsh now that I look at it again.
Re: His Spouse Tried To Transfer Money From His Account In The Middle Of The Night. by Mpeka(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
What business has this OP to do in another man's family? This is childishness. Any third party in marriage is a home breaker.
The said husband is a certified baby husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely / I Am The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland Quote Me Anywhere / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.