Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:34 AM

Who Was Your First Crush??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your First Crush??? (742 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / My First Crush / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Your First Crush??? by ayormidestar(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
During your school days when there is someone from the opposite sex whom you find attractive and you don't know why.
You think of that person all the time and sometimes dream about them.
Their face, their smile makes you mad and you get weird sensations on seeing them.
You will prefer to get a glimpse of them rather than be with your friends. Those are the days of innocence which you will never forget for the rest of your life.
No one gets to be with their first crush, but it always remains special for everyone.
mine was this Bae back then in sec. school, she was my senior then..I always trembled whenever she passed and the vibrating mode get on..lol, I had dreams about her nice eyeballs, sometimes I even imagined her naked..she is indeed beautiful,I couldn't summon courage to talk to her, later on she left our school so i think I finally get over her.
SO, who was your first crush? do u still heard from him/ her
OYA COMMA GIST ME.
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by seunlayi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
nice question
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by Draei: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Those are bygones, can't recall shiit....
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by ayormidestar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
seunlayi:
nice question
OYA tell us about that Bae u always admired back then
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by ebukahandsome(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Onyi was pretty and intelligent back then in Primary school .she hate me then because we were rivals for the ist position We lost contact since 2005 but fortunately she is my fiancee now.
My ist crush, when i was 10
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by ayormidestar(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Back then in Primary school. We lost contact since 2005 but fortunately she is my fiancee now.
My ist crush, when i was 10
do u just say 10? waoh that nice, u guys are destined for each other.
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by ikp120(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
You don't know her cool cool cool

Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
My first crush was this girl in my class when I was in primary 4. Her name is Ify.. na so I wrote my love letter package for am.. nnah ehn,, she just waka carry the letter like that want go report the primary 6 teacher, the most wicked teacher in Adeniyi Primary School back then.... na so I just dey beg am ooo. so tey I dey cry. Na one of my friend wey be igbo boy I go call he come follow her speak igbo. the guy come bargain on my behalf say she no go tell but I go dey give her one naira everyday which I gladly agreed to... the rest is under publication
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by ebukahandsome(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
ayormidestar:
do u just say 10? waoh that nice, u guys are destined for each other.

Yes we have realised now and the bond is stronger now
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by ayormidestar(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:
My first crush was this girl in my class when I was in primary 4. Her name is Ify.. na so I wrote my love letter package for am.. nnah ehn,, she just waka carry the letter like that want go report the primary 6 teacher, the most wicked teacher in Adeniyi Primary School back then.... na so I just dey beg am ooo. so tey I dey cry. Na one of my friend wey be igbo boy I go call he come follow her speak igbo. the guy come bargain on my behalf say she no go tell but I go dey give her one naira everyday which I gladly agreed to... the rest is under publication
lol...u go tell me when u don finish to dey publish am
Re: Who Was Your First Crush??? by indodon(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2017
RIHANNA

(1) (Reply)

Feelings You Get When You Are Banned / Serious and Matured Ladies Ready for Confidential Hook Up / .....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.