Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

3coins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3coins's Profile / 3coins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 96 pages)

Sports / Re: Gernot Rohr Visits NFF Headquaters (Photos) by 3coins(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wingback:
This is DISGUSTING RACISM.

You hired him because he's white and can be manipulated?

What happened to SiaSia he has an excellent track record but you bunch of retards_ snubbed him?

SMFH, usually when a foreign coach is hired, he has an excellent track record than the natives, this man isn't worthy to kiss Even Sunday Olisehs ass.
siasia was once offered the eagles job. . . We know what happened. . .he couldnt qualify us for nations cup. . Ordinary guinea beat us to qualify. . If you were the head of NFF, would you offer him the job again at this crucial time?

6 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: ** by 3coins(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wokeupandslayed:
i swear!! cry hope you're great thought ? <3
sure i am babe *smile*
Nairaland / General / Re: ** by 3coins(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wokeupandslayed:
im okay. I've been really good. Summer break so I'm really always bored. Everyone seems to have deactivated their accounts lol even flawless. Lol
lol..yeah...guess everyone got bored..good old days
Nairaland / General / Re: ** by 3coins(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Wokeupandslayed:
omg hiiiiiiiii!! How r you??
i am great babe...how have you been?
Nairaland / General / Re: ** by 3coins(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wokeupandslayed:
Wooow. Being here is so weird.

Ok hi maya uhmmmm purplecoco. It's xoxochickx remember ??

Hi flawlesss missed everyone

@ deejayharry1 hi smiley

Hi francistony
wow
Romance / Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by 3coins(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
yes....i will stop.... I just have to

1 Like

Education / Re: MTN Concert At University Of Ilorin; Few Students Show-up - See Photos by 3coins(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oyindaberry:

No, that's the open space opposite Lagos hotel; on your way to the park.
happy birthday
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 3coins(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
Exactly I picked double chance 4 d away team
you could send them a mail
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 3coins(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
Thatitan234:

I'll take it that you are not the owner of the game. if you are, you'll definitely understand either of the two explanations you've gotten.
wait...looking at that game well.,I think there is a mistake.... If the game was a ht/ft pick, the odds should have been higher... I presume she actually picked win or draw.. Maybe

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 3coins(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
Pls someone should help with d interpretation of the first result
ok...you pick was a first half draw and inter to win the second half... But the other team won the first half (which spoilt your game)... Then inter won the second half... You get?
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 3coins(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2016
Abmbola:
Brazil Serie A
Flamengo RJ -:- Chapecoense SC
Tip:-(Under2.5)
Odd:1.65
Time:01:00
Romance / Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by 3coins(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Amen sis.

If lalasticlala is still a mod i guess this is enlightening enough so that innocent ladies can guard against the other side of vals day.
read all your post and i just laughed. . .if only God was kind enough to make it impossible for unmarried people to die. . .my point is. . .dont let anything restrict you from doing whatever you want to do. . .you dunno how long you have to live

#dropsMic
Romance / Re: Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here by 3coins(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
misshoree:
Naijaboiy,3coins,tosyne2much....I don't know how to pour my heart to you but have alwaiz known it that a day like dz would come.......I want to tell u that

Agbalumo (cherry) is out
yeah. . Sadly, ts not yet sweet sad
Phones / Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:
I think that's from your phone. Try to increase the brightness.

And always turn off ur data connection before you launch the game,else Google play will soon know you're using a mod version and might cause ur game to stop playing...
thanks alot bro... I am. Really grateful

1 Like

Phones / Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:

I hope you got my explanation. If not,lemme know.
bro....it worked but it is dark.... Can't see anything
Phones / Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:

Hello, move the obb data from the obb folder,uninstall the game,go to play store to install it,cancel the installation when at abt 2mb,move the obb data back to the android/obb folder and reinstall the game. First launch requires internet and you're good to go.
thanks alot bro... Will try this now and give you the feedback
Romance / Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 3coins(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2015
rickfreeman:
Back when I was in secondary school all the girls I tried to get either rejected me or sent me to the friendzone embarassed embarassed embarassed As i dey now ehn. . . Im in 200L and I've never had a babe before. Chai! When oyibo pikin dey kiss at 10 years. Abeg somebody should come and help me out o
grin grin

1 Like

Education / Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by 3coins(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
okk......Robin asked for the physics first.. I will give him 111 and 124

Supernover will get 113 & 109

I still have chemistry and pbb. Tho
Education / Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by 3coins(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
lol..supernova and robinhez.... You both can share it yes?
Education / Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by 3coins(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
RobinHez:

Can I get them... embarassed

Faculty: Engineering
ok...add me up.. 5925959C
Education / Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by 3coins(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
hello guys... Any science student in need of text books for year one, you can Holla...eating up space in my house!
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by 3coins(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
kaelz:
Bro does ur bible nt say anytin abt changes? My friend u re broke!!!
you are broke not just financially but morally, mentally and socially
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by 3coins(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
kaelz:
Ur a Big FOOL!!!
no...you are the fool... You don't know your bible

1 Like

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by 3coins(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:

are u okay touch not mine anointed
and what makes you think he is God's anointed?

1 Like

Crime / Re: NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) by 3coins(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Chanchit:
20m bail?! Say wetin happen, how much come be the gain on top the drug, make dem kuku go the jail, e no fit pass 3-4 yrs.
it is 10 years actually
Celebrities / Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by 3coins(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho
on top you? Seriously?
TV/Movies / Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by 3coins(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2015
AdaNri1:
Awards here and there. It's like the stuff brings in cash.

I don't watch nollywood movies anymore so I'll be kind enough not to say it is the thrash I knew it was growing up.
please nao.. Start watching... The actors together with the producers and marketers are poor because you don't watch them
Phones / Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
emmieaddiz:

join the whatsapp group
ok bro.. Add me up... 08185740527.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 96 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.