Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

3coins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3coins's Profile / 3coins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

Phones / Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Mtn 1gb For 200naira? by 3coins(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Iykesmooth:

I tried. Didn't work for me
Worked for me
Celebrities / Re: Happy Birthday To Me, Nairalanders Please Wish Me Well (Photos) by 3coins(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Happy birthday bro
Health / Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by 3coins(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
ccollins:
h
Buy benzylbenzoate ASAP... That is scabies
Sports / Re: VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions by 3coins(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
dejavuh0007:

so u mean to say rojo's arm that was folded at the elbow was outstretched? lol. guess u watched ur own match on NTA.
I am done with you bro
Sports / Re: VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions by 3coins(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2018
dejavuh0007:

u just shot ursef in d leg. was rojo's arm above his head or was it outstretched? well English is not for everybody. let me make it authoritatively clear that var and d ref made d right decision cox sometimes 'intent' is considered in these type of cases. take for example umtiti and Suarez's handball. both players raised their hand above deir head with the intent of stopping a goal from going in and both players eventually handled the ball with their hands. now let me burst ur brain, even if d ball did not later land on both umtiti and Suarez's hand, a penalty wud still av bin awarded because both players had d intention of blocking the ball by raising their hands. which in any case, same cant be said for rojo. rojo headed the ball to his hand and not that he headed the ball and "raised" or "stretch" his hand to stop d ball from falling to ighalo. so channel all ur anger and frustration to ighalo who squandered two clear chances to send us tru. football is a game of chance, if u don't take it u get punished.
Lol... See who is talking about English.... It is either you don't know the meaning of outstretched or didn't watch the match at all.
Sports / Re: VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions by 3coins(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

I asked if your screenshot is from fifa.com or Livestrong.com. That's all.
It wouldn't take you anything to post from fifa.com.
If you seek knowledge, go find it yourself.... I already know
Sports / Re: VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions by 3coins(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

From livestrong.com or from fifa.com?
If you don't already know this basic football rule,then me and you don't have business talking....did you even watch Portugal Vs Iran?
Politics / Re: Who Has Observed This? Youths, Sex, Drugs And Empty Cranium by 3coins(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2018
nigeriancritic1:

scattered or sprinkled out there?
Scattered
Sports / Re: This Is For Those Defending Yesterday's Ref by 3coins(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
they for award 10 pen alt y for Nigeria na
If Nigeria was leading ,9-0 the ref would not hesitate to award Argentina 10 penalties

2 Likes

Sports / Re: This Is For Those Defending Yesterday's Ref by 3coins(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2018
princeade86:
which post did u hold in FIFA office.
??
Politics / Re: Who Has Observed This? Youths, Sex, Drugs And Empty Cranium by 3coins(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2018
That certain youths are that way doesn't mean every youth is like that. The things you listed in your write up are part of what civilisation brings. There are still intelligent youth scattered everywhere

1 Like

Sports / Re: VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions by 3coins(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:
Honestly that wasnt a Penalty, he headed the ball to his hand, not like his hand went up to block the ball......

Moreover Ighalo only protested after missing

If MESSI was a COUNTRY, I'd be a MESSICAN
Stop saying what you don't know

29 Likes 1 Share

Sports / This Is For Those Defending Yesterday's Ref by 3coins(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Nigeria was denied a clear and legitimate penalty... I hope you can read and understand

Celebrities / Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by 3coins(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kingdolo:
Ok, who is mamuzee twins?
You must be really young

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight SARS Officers On Illegal Duty (Pictures & video) by 3coins(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ochiboy11:

U deserve some accolade
cool

1 Like

Education / Re: Fear As ‘fake’ UNIBEN Sachet Water Massively Sold In Sokoto University.(read Det by 3coins(m): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2018
No picture of the water after this long read angry
Romance / Re: Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom by 3coins(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2018
What will I gain after reading this lie? Explain in not less than 350 words
Politics / Re: OBJ: Indescent Public Romance With Photos by 3coins(m): 4:54am On Jun 22, 2018
And what is wrong with this

4 Likes

Travel / Re: When I Think I Have Seen It All by 3coins(m): 4:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Thinking out of the box grin grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Strips Unclad To Fight SARS Officers On Illegal Duty (Pictures & video) by 3coins(m): 4:38am On Jun 22, 2018
.......If sars won jump, I nak.ed follow them werin dey happen officer me and you get problem?. Old warri me no bother nobody so no dey bother me hold this one take press........

1 Like

Phones / Re: How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 by 3coins(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
thank you for wasting my time.... .and money

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by 3coins(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Sorry for prolonged reply I was banned again.

Lots of thing
1 history
2 market cap
3Coins in circulation
4ensure it's not hit and dump.

Etc.......while registering goto the new topic I Created and register for those three ICO. Since its free, you have nothing to loose.

If after ICO they send the coins as promised more cash to your pocket.

But from NY research they are trusted ICO that will pay.
can I help you? grin
Religion / Re: Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church by 3coins(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Nobody was misled. Not living without a T.V in a house isn't the end of life.

Not doing some other excessive things isn't the end of life.

So how were we misled?
why are some deeper life members extremely wicked and hostile to non members?
Crime / Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by 3coins(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
The heart of the average Nigerian is evil
RIP

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: OMG: Wazobia OAP, Lolo Poses With Her Dead Uncle’s Corpse - Photos by 3coins(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Are you kidney me? shocked
Romance / Re: I Need A Girlfriend by 3coins(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Really And you think you can find a serious relationship online?... What happened to all the girls in your Area, work place, school? SMH
Celebrities / Re: Tekno Offers Help To A UNN Student In Need Of Her School Fees by 3coins(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
nice gesture
Romance / Re: At What Age Did You Have Sex by 3coins(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tahra:
I've no reason to lie.I am a V.cool
hmm...impressive
Romance / Re: At What Age Did You Have Sex by 3coins(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Tahra:
Here to read lies comments.
#TeamV.cool
yeah,your hash tag is the first lie
Celebrities / Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Is Looking Glamorous Alongside With Her Range Rover by 3coins(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
looking at the comments so some ladies on here is making me laugh at the mentality of the average Nigerian girl..... a lady is this successful and all you can say about her is flat yansh,no husband, poor fashion sense,you no fine.... whatever you say... chick is miles ahead of you.. deal with it most of you have nothing to offer a man other than big yansh

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by 3coins(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
dfo12:
Most ladies will come in here and be ranting like they are more catholic than the pope where what they do with those innocent dildos, vibrators and cucumber is highly worrisome.
gringrin
Education / Re: 92% Will Fail This Simple Test (photo) by 3coins(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.