Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

3coins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3coins's Profile / 3coins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

Sports / Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr by 3coins(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
VillageHead:
He has over stayed his welcome.

The gods have written him off. He should be relieved off his job.

Amoju Pinnick and co take upper hand in decision makings.

Only an indigenous coach will take Nigerian football to a higher height. Believe it or not.
Like oliseh did right?

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by 3coins(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Learn to use “Some” where necessary ma’am

26 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th October 2019 by 3coins(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
barinedan:
You Must Be A Man United Fan
Yes I am �

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th October 2019 by 3coins(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
CHELSEA IS LOSING TODAY

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
skywalker240:

yeah, couldnt agree more.

that explains why Valencia and Herrera were gladly sold but new contracts was giving to both Young and Jones.
Exactly....Valencia was done though...but Herrera’s exit was painful to me...just imagining a midfield with Herrera and the improved tominay as the base with the world class pogba in his preferred AMF position

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
atapheeda:

I guess you are an arsenal fans. Who is nomilic to lost and draw.
And I guess you are new to football because if you are not you would know that manutd needs time to be fixed even sir Alex Ferguson struggles first...we cannot afford another reset

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
skywalker240:

the 3 English players you just mentioned are way worst, what an unbearable pain to see them start, mark my word they gonna be in the starting lineup today.
Of course the will be....OLE has English player bias and that is something that gives me worries

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
skywalker240:

that guy should not be playing football in any team atall.
grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
and you still feel that he should be left alone until the club is relegated abi?
Manutd cannot be relegated even without a coach!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

What about pogba.. Is he also useless? Daniel James can play right winger.. We can't keep relying on rashford and lingard who have proven time and time again that they are championship striker. We need a striker first, the rest can follow.
Pogba and degea are the only world class players we have....tominay is on his way to being one too...we know that Daniel James is more effective on the left side because of his shooting....we need a right winger...Jordan Sancho is who we need there...we need a striker too...rashford should be relegated to where he belongs : the bench or Southampton

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
sylve11:

letting Lukaku go is the biggest blooper he'd live to regret...................... cool
He is still being adamant that it was the right decision

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

Is Bruno Fernandez not a midfielder? We need a capable top striker...not a midfielder.

We should have gotten dybala instead, he is quite flexible as an attacking midfielder. Infact the whole thing is a mess.. I hope we make good use of the January transfer window
He is...that is why I said he would have 'covered' that Bleep up as he is sure to provide goals...but you sounding like manutd's problem is just a striker...no...we need a right winger,a striker,an attacking midfielder like Bruno....mata is no longer what he used to be

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
dkronicle:

Rashford, lingard and him. I dey feel say 3 of them dey do 3some.
grin

Would have agreed with you but lingard and rashford too like woman �

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Thank you... These people comment like they don't watch or understand football.

If you are calling for the sack of Valverde (Barca), Zidane (Real Madrid), Pochettino (Spurs), Marco Silva (Everton), and Rohr (Nigeria), then you have a case.
I think Poch should be given more tome though....he single handedly turned Tottenham to a top team in England...and even made them champions league finalist

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

I have no problem with Sanchez going.. Because England wasn't his comfort zone.. He flopped.. Now lukaku we should have held on to.. At least lukaku scored goal every now and then.. Although he is an horrible player.. But he delivered goals.. Selling lukaku and not replacing him immediately is the problem here.
I have a feeling OLE has been given a time frame to get manutd to the top...probably 3-5 so he is taking his time to build....he strengthen manutd with his signings but immediately returned them back to where they were last season by selling his attackers without replacement...Bruno Fernandez would have covered that Bleep up but then Woodward messed up...too many players are not good enough to start for manutd and it hurts to see them playing every game...rashford,lingard,matic,young,martial..it is painful to watch this guys start for manutd

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:
He is way out of his depth.

We need a new coach.. I don't know who.. But we need one fast.
How many coaches will we fire? The only reason you should fire a coach is if the team is underperforming under his tutelage..Thid Manchester United team is not performing...they are playing according to their quality...he made a big mistake letting Sanchez and Lukaku go while leaving the likes of lingard and young

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fans should let this man rest....he is trying to build a team! Give him time...Only thing I hate is the fact that he keeps deceiving himself that Rashford is a top class player!

67 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 3coins(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2019
eph12:

Unless you are trying to say SAF insisted on buying only English players in a transfer window, maybe I didn't watch United under Sir Alex then.

No.... But I can categorically state that the core of SAF teams was made up of English players

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 3coins(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2019
afrodoc2:

Every player is different. The pressure at Monaco is not the same as the pressure at Manchester United.
And in case you didn’t know Mbappe is not special he is EXTRA SPECIAL. None of these guys has his ability.
Maybe some of those guys were not good enough like you said but United has a recurring history of exciting players with potential fizzling out. They couldn’t all have been bad.

Lastly, injury respects no one. Not even Messi’s career would have been the same with catastrophic injury
Don't just say it like it is a manutd thingy.... All clubs have that long list of players with seemingly huge potential that didn't get to that level or do we even want to talk about Barcelona's own?

Thing is people are quick to start expecting too much from players... Things that cannot do... That is why they didn't reach the height......I still maintain my stance that responsibility or pressure cannot turn a good player to a bad player over night.... Laziness and pride does

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 3coins(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2019
eph12:
I just hope this sudden obsession with English players is not going to destroy the club
Sudden? Did you watch Man Utd under Sir Alex?

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 3coins(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2019
afrodoc2:

I am not sure you would find a bigger Greenwood fan here than me, but one has to be cautious not to place too much pressure on the guy.

When one thinks of the injuries and off the field issues that derailed Whiteside, Ravel, Will Keane, Adnan, James Wilson e.t.c then it is understandable to temper expectations.

The best thing that could happen to Greenwood is for Rashford and Martial to have explosive seasons so that he is part of a group rather than the go to guy for all our attacks. I believe this is what destroyed whatever potential Adnan had.
Nope responsibilities do not destroy a player rather it makes him better.... I believe those players you mentioned were simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH....Mbappe was the Go to guy a Monaco and he thrived because he was good enough

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 3coins(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2019
In as much as I am not happy with our transfer dealings we don't have a choice but to get behind this team.... Leicester won the league with a team weaker than ours.... We need to get behind these boys... I am just sad we weren't able to replace Herrera.... Let's just calm down and see what this season will bring

1 Like

Education / Re: Please, Is Age Still On My Side? by 3coins(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
hpymoment:

And quantum chemistry, analytical, organic, polymer, physical chemistry were A courses for you. Environmental, inorganic and industrial parts can be a pass. Bros Weldon ooo
Plus chemical kinetics, coordination chemistry..... I dunno where that dude studied his own chemistry o

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by 3coins(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I jes wonder the fake story he'll tel his children when they ask him why he has the colour of a zombie grin

Now that,my friend,is the difficult part grin grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 3coins(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
hensben:
First trophy under Lampard.

Man U be scared.
You are kidding right?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by 3coins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol. They should just let him go. He has been duly punished.

I swear.... Dude won't even go close to the socket in his house after this encounter grin

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From Transformer. by 3coins(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
What hunger has driven people to.... Stealing from a transformer?

But..... Why did he pose like a model modelling a LV bag in the first picture?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) by 3coins(m): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2019
superior1:
Imagine how vain your life is, if your best and only description is tiny waist
What is your own description?

1 Like

Family / Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by 3coins(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:
my man. Nothing was resolved. She uploaded statement and removed it with 2 hours. What is she afraid of. She should leave the statement overnight. Cause that when everyone gets back from work and visit nairaland[. I have busted so many scammers. Soon Na her pix go appear for here. I can see her viewing this thread grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Family / Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by 3coins(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:

I went back to make research on this pix again. Take a look at this pix. Look at the time the guy received the alert. At 21.45pm on June 25th 2019. Some1 defending catlwalq claimed bank must have made a mistake.
We all know that 21:45pm is 9:45pm. So is the bank in another country? Because it's almost 2 hour difference. I don't understand. And here she deleted the statement of account bearing 26th of June. Which the post was posted on 25th June..also how. Come the account number is now 6 instead of 10. Photoshop editors. Amateurs so catlwalq come upload your statement. Let me see the time u sent it. And why your bank now sent it 2hours faster.

Nigga calm down.... It has been resolved grin grin

14 Likes

Sports / Re: I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel by 3coins(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Seanixking:
Dear Mikel, I'm not hating, but in a sane national football team, you and 80percent of the national player won't be call up.

They are many committed home base players that will give their best.

Good luck to you guys as you captain them to Afcon finals.
The same home based eagles that can't win CHAN? .....the same home based eagles that have made Nigerian clubs far behind in CAF champions league and Confederations cup

Please say something else

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.