Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

3coins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3coins's Profile / 3coins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

Sports / Re: Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards by 3coins(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2019
Bet9ja5024:
[color=#770077][/color]See below
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by 3coins(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2019
tellwisdom:
Barca just going for vacation in liverpool.
Lol.... It was a vacation indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
lepasharon:

And you still remain a half-wit bloviating ignoramus grin

Take your L and go. You fuckeď up
No problem and you still remain the experienced harlot that you are

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
lepasharon:

Yes they do have their seperate makeup. You're a half-wit ignoramus
And you are a disgusting harlot

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 6:35am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
One sense no gum you and it's even worse because you have no idea.

It's on Google, so it's alright? There are things commonsense should tell you but since you obviously don't have sense at all, I have zero expectations.

No mention me again o, talking with you is like pouring water in a basket. I'm not replying. You can rot with your senselessness.

Hahahahahahahaha.... Modelling is not African culture so If we are gonna do it too, we will do it like the people that we learnt from.... Simple!!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
Who's she modelling for? If she's fashion-modelling or whatever modelling she intends doing, she's probably doing it for kids and how many kids do you know wear makeup like hers?

Yes, your very ignorant self expect her to look like the big gals (I wouldn't blame you for that sha because there's nothing staying uninformed would not cause),
wrong because she's not modelling for adults. She's doing it for kids and kids don't wear makeup.

If they felt the need to "enhance" her beauty (pointless in my opinion), there are mild kiddies makeup.

I'm not even talking about the health risks of using grownup chemical-laden makeup, yes, even using it for once but seeing how people like you ignorantly believe it's alright for a kid to wear adult makeup, she'll be wearing that for a very very long time.

Your ignorance is nauseating. No offense.
No offense taken.....people with myopic thinking don't offend me I only feel for them.

I don't see any wrong in "enhancing" a kids beauty as you put it for A PHOTOSHOOT.. I can't change your opinion. That kind of mentality is really difficult to change. Good morning and have a nice day

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
You're really retarded. Read up and get some exposure.
See who is talking about exposure lol.... You sound like you are typing from under a rock......google is your friend my sister

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Ode! "Its too much". Deal with it
Ode! She is a model and she is going to appear as one. Deal with it!!!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 5:29am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Your brain is block. The make up is too much. Let a child be a child......She can still be a model without heavy make-up
The man with the open brain.... So making up a child automatically stops the child from being a child?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 5:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Gulher:
No one is saying the baby shouldn't model. Only that the makeup is unnecessary and may trigger paedophiles. Child models don't wear this much makeup. Has nothing to do with African negative mentality. You talk as if you dont know the depraved society we live in. Hello? There ARE paedophiles. Even normal grownup models are being molested by those controlling the industry. Will you be there to protect this child?
A paedophile is a paedophile.... They don't care if a kid is on make up or not... That is my point

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
Don't try to be smart by half. I know kiddies makeup when I see it. That baby is wearing makeup for grownups.

So, because it's on Google makes it right abi?

And besides, who's focusing on rape here? It's not appropriate for a child, if it's too difficult for you to process then leave it at that.
Madam.... You don't have a point here.... So kids now how their own separate make up?... See how African mentality is making you sound so uneducated.. God help you

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings by 3coins(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Africans and their negative mentality.... What is wrong with this now? They never think of the good in every situation.. Always the bad.

OP please don't listen to them... Your niece will thank you for this in the nearest future.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists by 3coins(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Zeinymira:
And this led to someone's wealth

PS: tomorrow is my birthday, I can't sleep.
Happy birthday babe!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by 3coins(m): 6:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Nothing is broken...... Only you have the ability to move on... That is if you want to
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by 3coins(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Do Nigerian TV stations are still this terrible.... What a shame

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by 3coins(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
doctokwus:
No
Just one more goal.
Lost 3-1 away goal counts as double
We lost the first leg 2-0 not 3-1

3 Likes

Romance / Re: She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her by 3coins(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2019
She won't kill herself ....move on bro
Celebrities / Re: Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W by 3coins(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Real700:
Please read below
Unarmed robber

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Female Admin Executive Needed by 3coins(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by 3coins(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....
LOL..and you dont know those celebrities were once broke niggas? and the bsensible ones among them stick to the ladies that were with them when they were broke?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth (4 - 1) On 30th December 2018 by 3coins(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
mikron:
I wonder. The team is playing the united way now. Let's applaud the coach and players joor
Asin ehnn
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth (4 - 1) On 30th December 2018 by 3coins(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Man Utd fans that are insulting Mourinho shouldn't get carried away. The teams we have faced in the last two games, Man Utd are meant to beat them and they have done just that. But the down side is that those team always find a way to score. Against a good side Man Utd will suffer.

Under Jose Mourinho, can you tell me that you will beat your chest and say "ManUtd will win their next three games" regardless of the teams they are playing?

14 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Huddersfield FC (3 - 1) Full Time by 3coins(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Meanwhile... Man city is losing again grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by 3coins(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
coven
catholics are trapped
place wey dem dey close everywhere
they hide
they condition them
no bible
nothing
just a piece of useless worthless paper of todays sermon madly modified by catholics and contrasting to ref in bible verses.
they worship idols
furnicate and even drink beer within church premises. smoke ..and do all evil in the name of harvest and baazar.. abegi
fake ass idol worshipers
stepped my foot off catholic decades ago

catholic is evil
stay away from them
no diff btwn catholic and grail message,eckankar and the rest of them all.
May God deliver you from hate....Amen

2 Likes

Crime / Re: BAD MARKET!! Policeman Given Hot Slap After Mistaking Colonel For Prostitute by 3coins(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin
Crime / Re: Watch Moment A Student Hit His Teacher Who’s Just Recovering From Cancer by 3coins(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2018
I wish I was in that class. That round thing for fight taya.
Food / Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by 3coins(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Mynd44:

If someone made that for you as Minnie, the cussing part of you will automatically activate itself
Straight up grin grin
Food / Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by 3coins(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
lol.... That woman is a legend is cussing grin grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Crime / Re: Young Girl Gang-raped By 5 Guys In Lagos In Viral Video Releases New Video by 3coins(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Nbote:
Dis girl is absolutely shameless...
What do you want?......you want her to keep being down?.....what are you going to gain from that?..... I was really happy watching her in the video... It shows the kind of strength she has
Phones / Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Airtel 22gb For 1000naira? by 3coins(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2018
SajHall:

Should do, my current sim was purchased 6 days ago.
Thank bro

1 Like

Phones / Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Airtel 22gb For 1000naira? by 3coins(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Will this work on a new SIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.