Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

3coins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3coins's Profile / 3coins's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

Sports / Re: Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 by 3coins(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2021
KosiGee:

Apologies for my use of words (confused).....but Wilder is no match for Fury. Wilder was at his peak in the first fight with Fury. He threw and gave everything. The haymaker landed on Fury was luck. He was down on points before that fluke. Fury is a warrior and the second fight exposed Wilder’s limitations. A third fight isn’t necessary. Deontay was lucky in the first fight, got exposed in the second...a third would sink him.
Apologies accepted.
You might be right but I have never been a fan of Fury’s fighting style. If the third fight does happen, I am putting my money on Wilder because I am sure he will take Fury out this time. Mark my words.
Wilder is a champion! A super champion.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 by 3coins(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2021
KosiGee:

Did you read my comment? Did you see where I said that Fury bested Wilder in their two previous fights?...are you confused because I didn’t specifically say that he dominated Wilder in the first and traumatised him in the second?

What part of my post did you find hard to understand.
You are talking about wilder like he is a weak fighter saying he will be a good “sparring partner” for AJ or Fury two fighters he will comfortably beat on a good day. Again did you watch WilderFury1. Wilder won that fight it was clear. The fact that he lost woefully in the last fight does not make him a weak fighter all of a sudden. Boxers have their off days.
That said, I am not fighting with you, the use of “confused there was totally unnecessary.
Good morning

1 Like

Sports / Re: Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 by 3coins(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2021
KosiGee:
Deontay Wilder can’t beat Fury. Why is he working so hard to get himself injured? Fury bested him in their two previous fights.
He should stop being a clog in the wheel of progress.

Fury vs Joshua is the fight we want to see. Either can use Deontay as a sparring partner.
He beat wilder is the last two fights? I am sure you didn’t watch the first

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge by 3coins(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kestolove:
she died as a babymama, May we die being legally married
Just shut up

1 Like

Politics / Re: Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion by 3coins(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Igbo can't intimidate pantanmi from office just like they did to kemi adeosun thinking Emeka Ada would be replace her. Femi should sack any law makers trying to talk about this matter there must be a decorum in the national assembly.
How has this become an Igbo vs Nigeria issue? Why have we made tribalism blind us like this? Do you put your hate for Ibos ahead of the love for your country. Can’t you see the favoritism going on in this country? It was still the same you that created a thread talking about your safety traveling by road from Lagos to ilorin? The insecurity problems we are currently experiencing in Nigeria is due to extremism and we have an extremist in power as a minister. Does that not bother you?
Well we are in this together

3 Likes 1 Share

Computer Market / Re: USA Used Laptops Available At affordable Prices. Updated. by 3coins(m): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello, good morning. Please do you have a shop?

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Kind Of Madness Is This? (pic) by 3coins(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Between this two, who do you think will scream during Sex? grin The man is looking for death through sex period.... shocked
This is disappointing

1 Like

Romance / Re: If You're To Get Married (redpillers) by 3coins(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
You sound as bitter as Nigerian Feminists.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Sick Souls by 3coins(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
The problem is not Nairaland but Nigerians. Sadly, many Nigerians we not raised right hence the different people with ANIMAL THINKING on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Education / Re: NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS by 3coins(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Implementing Wetin una power no fit ever carry for this life

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Covid 19 Is Real ! Believe by 3coins(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
I wish you speedy recovery man....I know people that had this same symptoms you are having now and they were fine after a week or two

Avoid old people and try to self isolate as much as possible

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Married Or Engaged Men Get More Sex Than Singles. by 3coins(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
alphaNomega:
That one no know wetin e dey talk
Obviously

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Married Or Engaged Men Get More Sex Than Singles. by 3coins(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
PaulH07:

Whater and garri...

Na real whater

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Married Or Engaged Men Get More Sex Than Singles. by 3coins(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bros, what are you saying?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by 3coins(m): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2020
scoundrel:
With her head shaped like a mango. See ridges on both sides of the head. Sha, she’s a local girl and Nairaland boys are local, so I won’t blame any side.

How can an international girl’s thinking be so shallow?

Nairaland boys are local...like all of them?

SMH

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Scared, Please I Need Someone To Clarify This For Me by 3coins(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2020
sammycipher:
i am scared that she might be doing d same thing with every guy that makes advances at her, i dont know if i should continue d relationship or look for someone else, she almost broke her hymen sef d last time we sex chatted
The truth is...if you never try you will never know...people will only give you advice based on their own experiences and we are all experience differs from person to person...so don’t be scared of taking risks...take the risk and if it fails life goes on...she might just be trying to be open with you cuz she likes you...that also might not be the case....I don’t see why you are scared

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Am Scared, Please I Need Someone To Clarify This For Me by 3coins(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Opinion on what exactly?

6 Likes

NYSC / Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by 3coins(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Praise....you will always remain in our hearts...rest in peace sweets

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help With List Of Good Alcoholic Red Wine One Can Get In Nigeria by 3coins(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kagor or Agor

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by 3coins(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2019

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by 3coins(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
defville:
Does anyone know which dstv channel will show the match LIVE?
None

1 Like

Culture / Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by 3coins(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na me cause am

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by 3coins(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Virginity means chastity in the sense that one has never had sex.
Besides the above, girls can tear the hymen doing splits, riding bicycles, gymnastics and so on.
In this modern age, only an illiterate male would accuse his wife of not being a virgin because she didnt bleed when he penetrated her.
The hymen has a hole in it to allow menstrual blood flow from the womb out the vagina. It can strech with time. Enough to allow a penis. Certain women actually ruptured their hymen during child birth.
Then again, why should i care if a candle does the job. Is my husband saving himself for me? At least i tried. No sex till marriage. If he isnt satisfied and is eager to see blood, he can wait till that time of the month. wink
Do men still look for blood? What do they even want to do with it?....if any woman wants to be a virgin,she should be a virgin but it is no guarantee that they will get to marry early or even good husbands

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by 3coins(m): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Believe Nigerian guys at your own risk!!!
As a smart girl you shouldn't even let them see your pant not to talk nw opening legs for him trying to insert his d**k!!! Romance with panties nd tight short intact!!!
Ladies needs to be smart!!! It is only Nigerian guys that will buy ice cream for a girl nd wanna take her virginity meanwhile Jesus fed 5000 people nd died a virgin!!!
It is even better selling your virginity for millions than loosing for one broke guy that never invested financially in your future just because you think he loves you.
So you are still going around with this your Nigerian guys syndrome...lol

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by 3coins(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
The fact that a woman shares thesame ethnicity or nationality with a group of men does not make that woman automatically loyal to those group of men.The Nigerian woman you quoted is getting what she desires from a white guy.Desires she could not get from any Nigerian men therefore her loyalties have switched.
With my very own eyes,I have seen white women and women of other races in romantic relationships with black men talk shiit about the men from their very own race
True this is another angle to the whole thing

1 Like

Romance / Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by 3coins(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2019
He is a man and I am a man so I will put that call across and tell him to leave my WIFE alone...if she was just my girl friend,I won't make that call. It will solely be her decision to make....simple

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Teni Snubbed Man Who Put His Hands Over Her Shoulder On Stage The Headies Awards by 3coins(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Na good morning dey cause how are you...if he has respected his boundary and cheered from the stands..he would still have his Ego with him

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by 3coins(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I never posted in my initial thread that i was dating a polish guy,it was one moniker that revealed that!!
Nd about sex, it's normal if your bf demands sex bt it's not right for him to cheat simply because you denied him sex.nigerian guys believe they have every right to cheat if their wife or gf deny them sex which is very wrong in all aspect!!!
We are still saying the same thing....is cheating a Nigerian problem or a human problem?
I don't have an issue with a black woman falling in love with a white guy(I have a white sister in-law,a young one at that) but it is just uncalled for rubbing it in the faces of Nigerian guys saying ''Nigerian mentality'' it is very offensive really

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by 3coins(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Geminita1:
Black guys also love all our features except our afro hair but they would never give us compliments for them because they don't want us to be confident. So they play on our psych by telling us we are the ugliest. And like magic, it is working on some black girls. If we have low self esteem we would never aim high, we would think they are all we have. That is their aim, but many of us can't see it.

On the other hand white men have no fear, if you are beautiful they would make you feel beautiful, desired and appreciated. As it stands,i can't take a lesser treatment from any man whether black or white. I love men who are confident, men who put women down are mentally weak and would never have me.

I am so happy for you. As long as he is a good man, you are safe. Stay happy cool
I hope you don't misunderstand my comment and think I am insulting you....but don't you think that stereotyping a group if people is not a very smart thing to do?.....have you no read stories about white men who are very non appreciative of their white white and call them ''ugly''? And saying Nigerian men just want you to have low self esteem is just ridiculous...I can't say much to change your thinking though because everyone tells their story from their own perspective and thinking ....the Nigerian men you have met in your life failed you like right from your dad.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by 3coins(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
@pettyprincess, I honestly wanted to comment on your initial thread. We are both young ladies and this is a tough world. Personally, the hardest thing for me to give any individual is TRUST because my motto is SELF-PRESERVATION.
Falling inlove is an intoxicating feeling but don't let it prevent you from making the right decisions. In terms of romance your well being cones first, both physical and emotional.
My only advice is be careful. Even in your Bible it is written, "The heart of man is desperately wicked".
I'm not going to type it that because he's a foreigner, you ought to be cautious. After all even Nigerians engage in great sins such as rituals, raping and so on. But ming your steps because he's a man and you can't read either his mind nor heart.
Women have been taken abroad only to end up having their organs removed and sold off illegally to hospitals. Sold into modern slavery, where they are raped, labour forcefully and so on.

But all in all if you know him and you both feel the same way, then don't for once hesitate to love him. Wishing you guys all the best.
I wanted to type this on the former thread but this days I find it very difficult to type on here...I just read posts,laugh and move ahead.

@pettyprincess...I saw somewhere where you were shouting that you are 21 and NOT A KID...good...you are not a kid but your post is really no one's business. What do you want? Advice or you want to inform us that you are dating a polish?

A guy dating you and asking for sex is Nigerian mentality? Seriously? And you are 21?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 96 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.