Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

3Dimension's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3Dimension's Profile / 3Dimension's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 37 pages)

Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars by 3Dimension: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2023
those who buy hoping that naira will crash are the speculators.
But majority actually buy to hedge their money against Naira freefall.

if the Naira gains your dollar doesn't loose value bacause things will become cheaper and your purchasing power will remain the same.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by 3Dimension: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Supreme145:

Just a frontend web developer, majoring on JavaScript and some of its frameworks like React and jquery. And little of WordPress too.

Cool. that's fine. I wish you luck with the interview.

I was asking because I have an opening for a PHP engineer. in case anyone else is interested.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm by 3Dimension: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
I hope you scale through,

As someone who has been. working remotely for 7 years and having been part of countless interviews for others, I can tell you that it can affect decision making but it might not be written in her report.
Reason is that Remote working is all about accessibility, they want someone they can reach out to at any time of the day and would be responsive, that's the way to build trust. However, it is not the ultimate criteria nor a deal breaker, it's just a subtle concern, if your technical abilities are impressive, that problem is quite solvable when you get the job.
I wish you a successful response.
by the way are you what languages do you write?

5 Likes

Programming / Re: Are All Interns Like This? by 3Dimension: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
They actually wrote Unpaid for all this knowledge they expect you to possess?

This Nigeria company and fraud are 5 and 6
Politics / Re: Joseph Nwobike Beats EFCC At The Supreme Court, Gets Reinstated As SAN by 3Dimension: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
fergie001:

That is the law bro....

EFCC is empowered to investigate and prosecute money laundering and other financial crimes.

Perversion of Justice is outside the purview of the EFCC, I believe that should be within the powers of the Police.

But that is not the only count,
I believe offering bribe is also part of the charges, is the Supreme court also saying the EFCC cannot prosecute bribery?
Politics / Re: Buhari: Nigeria-Benin Border Closed Due To Smuggling Activities by 3Dimension: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Interesting that smugglers actually pass the borders unchecked in the first place.
who would have thought that now that Buhari has locked the border, the smugglers are jobless.

Buhari the great thinker
Programming / Re: What Language Do I Need To Learn For Software Development? by 3Dimension: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordsagna:
hi, I'm a newbie in programming without any prior knowledge....my interest is software development.. I've started learning python what other language do I need c++ or Java ?
hey focus on one first at least for the next 3 to 6 nonths. Then if you need to change or want to switch you would know. With python you can do a whole lots of things!

3 Likes

Crime / Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by 3Dimension: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
That must be so traumatic for the lady. The man should be arrested for assault

2 Likes

Health / Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by 3Dimension: 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:
Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She confided in me so I promised to ask questions.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

Please this is a serious issue and it's giving me concern.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed.

Front page Mods

it has happened to someone I know so know as well. Monitor it for the second time. When it’s time for her normal flow. If she gets another one by 4th of next month (or around) then she should see a gynecologist. It could be a medication that altered her flow cycle or an Infection.
Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by 3Dimension: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just wondering . Who are they going to arrest here at the court cos apparently they are more than 20 and they are not distant from each other.
Business / Re: My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly by 3Dimension: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
But i think he owns the account because he used the ATM too. He actually wanted to withdraw 7k but he withdrew 4k so that he can transfer the 3k to me to balance the amount he planned to withdraw
Can you ask the bank to invite him over then. tell them what transpired, if he is denying ever meeting you tell them the time you went to use the machine and let them check the time stamp of the transaction and the time he withdrew the 4k. it's a just an ample evidence but it can help your story. And you can just let it go and pay the money if you can.
Sports / Re: Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3 by 3Dimension: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chelsea had 86 games unbeaten at home. What are they talking about
Education / Re: Can English Article (An) Be Used For Happy? by 3Dimension: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
The correct answer is A happy girl. The h is not silent in happy so it will take the article A

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Largest Nigerian Populations In US States by 3Dimension: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
I've always thought Nigerians are much in Georgia.

Nigerians are almost everywhere in Atlanta.

I still think Nigerians in Georgia are more than most of the above-listed states.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando by 3Dimension: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Sounds great though ... but let us all reason this, it's so impossible for Sanwolu to complete 492 flats in 100 days... He should atleast give little credit to Ambode too.. he only mentioned Fashola.. God bless Nigeria.. God bless Us
actually Fashola finished building the entire estate the only thing left to behind by Fashola was the sewage system which A bode refused to do.
Towards the end of ambode's tenure he wanted to commission the project without the sewage in place but met some Brickwall.

I have not been there again since June but as at June when I last visited work on the sewer system had resumed.

So ambode messed up on this one cos I keenly followed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by 3Dimension: 9:54am On May 16, 2019
@OP. first certificates don't give you jobs, They can only open certain doors,
The most important thing is to get some skills, improve yourself the best way you can, and your certificate will be an afterthought for employers.

For all my employments, I only present my certificates minimum 6 months into the jobs (I'm not third class anyway).
Politics / Re: Opinion; 6 Years Single Term For Elective Political Offices In Nigeria. by 3Dimension: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't subscribe to a single term for political offices because the cons outweighs the pros.

1. One thing that still pushes politician to do the little they do is because they want to view for a second term. If u remove that clause they can decide to steal all resources in that six years. Fashola's second term was not as good as is first term.

2. One term 6 years does not stop electioneering malpractice because incumbents will always want to install thier preferred candidates. Ẹ.g Obansanjo 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna by 3Dimension: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2019
"Make 150,000 everyday" he didn't say i gain 150,000 everyday.
what is the cost of production? the Journalist didn't bother to ask. They just want to have a clickbait headline.
Politics / Re: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Fayose (Full List) by 3Dimension: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
They will drag and adjourn this case until all the witness either cross carpet or disappear. Yeye people
Romance / Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by 3Dimension: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
The word (Anni)versary is derived from Annual. It only happens once a year.

There is nothing like 1 month anniversary. It's wrong.

I hear this a lot and I cringe.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by 3Dimension: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
let the game begin. Nigga is only looking for vice presidency.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Buhari Will Lose To PDP ― Mark by 3Dimension: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
nigga says he thinks he has a solution.
Dude ain't sure yet he wants people to vote for him based on thinking.
uncle has been in government since 1999 and he didn't say a word in the 8th Senate.
yet he thinks....... keep thinking man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form by 3Dimension: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
olujastro:
I hope he won't obtain Senatorial form in addition or use a dummy candidate. Because Saraki is sure to lose the presidential election.
The best he can get is to win Kwara and the SE.
That definitely is what he is doing. contesting both fronts.
Family / Re: Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) by 3Dimension: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
fiizznation:
Well is only in Nigeria where nothing works that silly things like this can happen and people like you will applaud it.

If this foolishness did happened in a sane country, the man would have sued their silly _asses, and those _fuckers would be definitely sent to jail to cool off there
in that society you are talking about he would have been behind bars long ago.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? by 3Dimension: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Because the Federal government is not sincere with the number of terrorists they used in negotiating the Chiboks girls released recently.

But I think they just empowered them more with that negotiation and the sad part is that BH will come back to kidnap more since that is the new weapon they have against the government.

I'm not saying they should not negotiate the release of the girls but they should be more rational and think before entering any negotiation with terrorist

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders by 3Dimension: 5:51pm On May 17, 2017
You will only be charged for transactions you initiated.
Birthday text etc WILL not be charged if you notice that you are being charged for adverts and Non self-initiated transaction you should reach out to your bank.

Gtbank and most banks are charging 4/sms. I think they should reduce the amount IMHO.
Culture / Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by 3Dimension: 1:32pm On May 02, 2017
and he pays a TAX of about 65,000?

The allowances he earns must be cut throat then.

or which tax deduction percentage age they using in Kano?

hmm.
Crime / Re: Can I Get My Money Back. by 3Dimension: 1:26pm On May 02, 2017
Next2Bezee:

All the best then, i hope you get your money back. Please keep pressuring them so they don't relent.
Yea! Thanks man!
Crime / Re: Can I Get My Money Back. by 3Dimension: 11:33am On May 02, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Well they started withdrawing from your account as soon as she "lost" it. How did they know your pin, did you tell them?? If no, then its most likely her no matter how much in denial you are about it.

Go to your bank and complain. They could reverse the transaction if you give them enough hell about it.

I have gone to the bank. They said they would open a fraud case on it.
Crime / Re: Can I Get My Money Back. by 3Dimension: 10:07pm On May 01, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Sorry to say this but the guilty party seems to be your sister.

Whether it was juju or international, no1 can withdraw with your atm without your pin.

So if you didn't disclose your pin to any1, the only one who could have is your sister.
right now I'm confused on what happened and how they knew my pin code but if there is one person I can trust after myself it will be her. She has been the one handling most transactions like that for almost 2years now.
Crime / Can I Get My Money Back. by 3Dimension: 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
I sent my sister to withdraw some money for me and she lost the card. Before she returned home to inform me I received 3 withdrawal on an ATM I rushed home in order to hotlist the card but the thief made another POS transaction that cleared over 330000 naira from my account and left me with just change.
I'm devastated.
I trust my sister and I have questioned her if she disclosed the pin to someone and she said she didn't.

My pin is not weak either, so I'm not sure how the thief was able to access my account.

Can anyone help my ignorance and also let me know if I can get my money back.

Mod kindly help me push this forward.
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by 3Dimension: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Certificated alumni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 37 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.