Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad (83414 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Must be imprisoned at once. Rape and murder threats must not be taken lightly. Prevention is better than cure. This is not the way to spwak to a woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by JeffreyD1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
How many months ago

This happened before lock down self

Nairaland and stale news

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by culcat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old news

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by brownbib(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
What is NEPA?. TELL US THE DISCO JOOR
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Kobicove(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
This incident happened a while ago...I still wonder if this guy got punished for it undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..
The pressure of life has been there before your ancestors self.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by BOFA2020: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
The Pressures of Life is taking a toll on the Inhabitants of the Earth..

So many are displaying Wild and irrational behaviors..

Others are feeling Repressed, Depressed and Oppressed

Pls in all the Burdens and Troubles Around you, Remember the KING of kings!
Remember the PRINCE of Peace

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary..
[/s]

TRASH AS USUAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Must be imprisoned at once. Rape and murder threats must not be taken lightly. Prevention is better than cure. This is not the way to spwak to a woman.
Good luck resemble woman die for here.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by 3Dimension: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
That must be so traumatic for the lady. The man should be arrested for assault

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Hoelujohn: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
News since February
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Oizee(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nawao, this is totally madness, he will surely regret that statement
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Perfecttouchade: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by sLentlover7778(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lagos state..

Center of mad people's..

grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by kheny12(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old news since last year undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by stillmaticOG(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nobody tell her before she release the wire lol

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
How many TIMES will this be on NAIRALAND.
Was on Nairaland Late Last Year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very ug...
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Godtemi: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
This video had been online for over two months now
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by bamevoj: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you register for September Class?
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager. It's a fast paced course that can be completed in as little as 4 weeks and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management. 3 month of mentoring and internship and One year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a wedding planning certificate that you can use to obtain a job in this exciting field.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to: *Turn his or her love for weddings and events into a career as a professional. *Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs and answer their questions.
Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers and caterers etc . *Succeed at planning a perfect day for clients.
Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations. *Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or her work, and help him or her improve. *Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with the wedding planning.
Show how rituals, traditions and customs can be combined to create a special ceremony. *Understand the use of theme and how to create one.

WHAT YOU GET
*You will get access to expertly prepared Event planning course materials .
*Event business Documents and Templates. *Free event business Resource, One-to-one feedback from a professional event planner as your mentor there to help you improve. *Access to a team of advisors available by phone, whatsApp and email to answer all your questions. *Access to our student forum an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work. *Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation.
————————————————————
TO REGISTER TRAINING .
Register with link in bio
Temi 07060590242

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by xarm(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oizee:
Nawao, this is totally madness, he will surely regret that statement
stale news, old video
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by pwansunriseteam: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Some people may have record of madness but you may never know
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by cutegoddy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
this na old video na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Oizee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

The pressure of life has been there before your ancestors self.
lol, no be lie. It's been there for centuries
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by dazzlingd(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is mental illness
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Lala234: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Different kinds of people in this country
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Lamasta(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
There should be a way power suppliers disconnect unpaid consumers directly from their office so as to prevent issues like this so that consumers can go to their office and display or vent their anger outside the gate.
Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by Godons1: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Truly truly nigeria is a Zoo undecided

lawlessness and insanity undecided

The Guy is a Biafran, check the shape of his head. grin grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by val4sure(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Old news

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by hush15: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
queensera:
"I will rape you" - Man says as he strips unclad to retrieve his wire from female NEPA Officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KPfxMB-xAg

Obviously, he thought what's the worst thing this woman can lie about if he decides to force the wire out of her hand and voila, RAPE...

So he decides to use what we call reverse psychology to retrieve his wire and it worked.

But NEPA sha?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad by AmazingELixir: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Nigeria madt people everywhere......the stunt worked though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.