Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

3mmyz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmyz's Profile / 3mmyz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Sports / Re: Victor Anichebe Getting Back On His Feet A Month After Injury [PICS] by 3mmyz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Are those thighs? FUNKE FUNKE
Career / Re: 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client by 3mmyz(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
You can also defend yourself in some cases without the need of a Lawyer.

I would be a Lawyer in the alternate Universe because of argumentative prowess *blinks* but right now I'm into ICT.

3 Likes

Computers / Re: My Laptop Is Not Booting Again by 3mmyz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Try charging it without the battery and give me feedback
Computers / Re: 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On by 3mmyz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Twizzy30:
Op your Number 2 point, does Nairaland include?

Yes and every other registration portal.
Computers / Re: 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On by 3mmyz(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
jantavanta:
So, it is unnecessary to create an alias by inserting a dot:
firstname.lastname@gmail.com is automatically an alias for firstnamelastname@gmail.com

Yes. the first Address created remains the official. others mails from similar address will be directed to you
Politics / Re: 12 Pictures That Need An Explanation To Make Sense(photos) by 3mmyz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
nice one
Education / Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by 3mmyz(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Still don't like it
Computers / Re: 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On by 3mmyz(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2017
josephsm823:
at Op! I tried sending email from my yahoomail to my Gmail using the ja@Google.com but did not received the email in my Gmail.

its @googlemail.com not @google.com
Education / Re: Mmm Has Started Payment by 3mmyz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Enjoy

Phones / Re: Pls Help Me Decide, Infinix Hot 4 Or Infinix Note 2???? by 3mmyz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
donprosper6:
is that what you're using?
I've used both devices. I prefer Hot 4 pro to Note 3.
Investment / Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by 3mmyz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Let them talk.

Investment / Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by 3mmyz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
NL oya to FP.
Education / Re: The 15 Most Dangerous Roads In The World (pics) by 3mmyz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
We're Good.
Phones / Re: Pls Help Me Decide, Infinix Hot 4 Or Infinix Note 2???? by 3mmyz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
I would prefer you choose Infinix Hot4 pro.
its 5.5 inch display with 4G Network speed is one I'll never leave to waste. And it also has a fingerprint recognition security feature with 2GB RAM and quality camera feature.
Phones / How To Cut Micro And Nano SIM (DIY) by 3mmyz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you take a good look at a standard SIM, you'd see that the chip or contact area doesn't cover much space and that makes SIM very customizable. From micro to nano, then maybe Biro. The conventional SIM takes up alot of plastic so you could come up with biro SIM someday, maybe smaller than nano.

1. SIM Cutter

This is the most convenient and trusted way to get a SIM cut, well marred like a cool hair cut. They are lots of SIM cutter variants (Nano and Micro cutter) out there in the market, it's left for you to get one.

• How to used a SIM cutter
Kindly place the SIM in the slot, press down the handle of the cutter and woah! Your SIM cut is ready. An advantage of using an engineered cutter is that the left over plastic can be used as an Adapter.

2. Craft Knife

You are going to be using a craft knife and not a kitchen knife. My first paragraph is to ensure you're reading this post vehemently without skipping any word. You can also use your K Knife if there are no C knife's available, but please be careful in cutting so you won't damage the chip area.

• How to Carve Out SIM using Craft Knife
You'll need a sample SIM in order for you to cut out your preferred SIM. You can borrow from a friend or college or rather download and printout SIM templates online and use it for cutting.

3. Scissors

This is probably the quickest and safest tool after the SIM cutter. Get a sample SIM, place it on it the standard SIM, then trace it with the scissors cutting through the plastic and you're done with the SIM cut.
If you're not too sure about the area, you can stencil before cutting through with scissors.

Disclaimer:
Performing this DIY could be nerve bombing and disastrous (I'm joking about disastrous). Perform all tips at your own risks.

Note:
You can make a couple of bucks from these tips.

An Excerpt from:
https://gklited..com/2017/01/how-to-cut-your-nano-and-micro-sim.html?m=1

1 Share

Investment / Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by 3mmyz(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2017
NL is trying to poison people's mind.

1 Like

Computers / Re: 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On by 3mmyz(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Comanche:
.Hi, please I've been logging in to my gmail account with the Gmail app on my phone. Lately, I've been logging in with my system,chrome browser to be specific,now I can't get and send messages on my phone except on my system.What do i do please.

Done
Investment / Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by 3mmyz(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2017
NL & MMM be like 1 and 10
Career / Re: Common Questions And Answers On Oil And Gas Careers by 3mmyz(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Xfire thanks for making this thread, its enlightening and well structured.
Computers / Re: 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On by 3mmyz(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
dpete1:
The best email so far...thumbs up op
Thanks
Phones / Re: Facebook To Start Paying Users For Uploaded Videos Soon by 3mmyz(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2017
GreenMavro:
why Facebook wan dy imitate MMM video of happiness?

Lol. imitate?
Computers / 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On by 3mmyz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gmail also known as Googlemail, it is a mail service owned by Google that lets you send mails over the internet, blah blah blah and so on and so forth.
Now let me quickly drop 5 Gmail tricks you never
knew existed.

1. No dots

Yeah, no dots! There's actually no difference between john.dean@gmail.com and Johndean@gmail.com or even j.o.h.n.d.e.a.n@gmail.com in case someone tries to stress you with meaningless dots.

The truth is, i love to strictly include dots when giving out my mail address to people.

Why? You can easily spot sites that sold your mail address to companies.
An example:
You register at www.sample.com with joh.n.dean@gmail.com when your actual mail is johndean@gmail.com when you begin to receive mails from other websites and in details the receiver address (you) is joh.n.dean@gmail.com, just know that sample sold your information.

2. Two Addresses

Have you always wanted to register multiple accounts in a website with one mail? If yes, then read on.

You can use johndean@gmail.com and johndean@googlemail.com on one website with two different accounts and still receive notifications from those different accounts to one mail address. That's huge.

3. Mail Delegation

This simple trick will let others handle your mail account with full access to delete, send and read mails on your behalf. This is very helpful when on vacation or very busy with something else.

Gmail delegation is also helpful in managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
You can also use multiple accounts instead of logging out from one mail address to check another.

4. Using Shortcut

Below are Gmail shortcuts

• J and K to move the cursor up and down

• X to select/deselect the present thread that’s pointed to by the cursor

• C to compose new mail

• E to archive all threads that have been selected

• *Enter* to go into the topic pointed to by the cursor

• “g d” to go to draft

• “g i” to go to my inbox

• “g a” to go to all mail

Source:
https://gklited..com/2017/01/4-great-gmail-tricks-you-should-know.html?m=1

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Stylish Wizkid's 5-Year-Old Son, Boluwatife (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
qhilo:
Are you for real? sad
I'm wishing (°°)
Health / Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by 3mmyz(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
I don't have words to express my gratitude but i pray that God gives him more funds to do much more. God bless him.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Stylish Wizkid's 5-Year-Old Son, Boluwatife (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2017
My student.
Webmasters / Re: 4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging by 3mmyz(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Well written.

NaijaTechGuy I mailed you. Haven't heard from you?
Phones / Re: Airtel Free Browsing Help by 3mmyz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Trust2001:
each time I try to connect to the airtel free VPN it says server full and also when I use tweakware it says the maximum number of free users has reached so is there any other cheat I can use, its only psiphon that am rocking on my laptop. can anyone help me with his/her tweakware username and password please help a brother.

Search "GKlited" on Google or click the link on ma signature.
Read the >> Airtel Nigeria Free Browsing Tweak With Psiphon For January 2017
Webmasters / Zuckerberg Unveils His Challenge For 2017; Says He's Giving Everyone A Voice by 3mmyz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook who co-owns WhatsApp, Internet.org, Instagram and other initiatives has revealed his 2017 challenge for the year.

Mark, who is always in the habit of taking new challenges every year has unveiled that he will be touring the 50 States of USA, meeting people and asking questions of how they go about their daily activities and what they would do, to tackle situations if opportune.

He stressed that he wants to give every single person a voice to air their distinct opinions and would want to know how they related to things.

Here's what he posted to Facebook concerning this
year's challenge.

"Every year I take on a personal challenge to learn new things and grow outside of my work. In recent years, I've run 365 miles, built a simple AI for my home, read 25 books and learned Mandarin.

My personal challenge for 2017 is to have visited and met people in every state in the US by the end of the year.
I've spent significant time in many states already, so I'll need to travel to about 30 states this year to complete this challenge.

After a tumultuous last year, my hope for this challenge is to get out and talk to more people about how they're living, working and thinking about the future.

Priscilla and I have enjoyed taking road trips together since we started dating. Recently, I've traveled around the world and visited many cities, and now I'm excited to explore more of our country and meet more people here.

Going into this challenge, it seems we are at a turning point in history. For decades, technology and globalization have made us more productive and connected. This has created many benefits, but for a lot of people it has also made life more challenging.

This has contributed to a greater sense of division than I have felt in my lifetime. We need to find a way to change the game so it works for everyone.

My work is about connecting the world and giving everyone a voice. I want to personally hear more of those voices this year. It will help me lead the work at Facebook and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative so we can make the most positive impact as the world enters an important new period.

My trips this year will take different forms -- road trips with Priscilla, stops in small towns and universities, visits to our offices across the country, meetings with teachers and scientists, and trips to fun places you recommend along the way.
I've enjoyed doing these challenges with our community and I'll post tomorrow about how everyone around the world can join in. I'm looking forward to this challenge and I hope to see you out there!"

I think this, is indeed a very smooth move concerning the relationship with the community on and off Facebook. This will help him and his entire team tackle the high spread of fake news and other ill forces on the platform. As a psychologist and scientist, i applaud his way of taking decisions, it's all for the good of a better future.

Source:
https://gklited..com/2017/01/zuckerberg-unveils-his-challenge-for.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.