Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

3mmyz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmyz's Profile / 3mmyz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
He ordered for a candy box & not a suitcase. Description and details should carefully checked before checking out.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by 3mmyz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gbam, NLNG is one best place to work and intern. Interning there was a career booster, 5 stars anyday!

1 Like

Business / Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by 3mmyz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bring my teaching Tech startup firm to reality. where Aspirants in tech get to learn free coding/ computer skills online and offline

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by 3mmyz(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Congrats Korede!
Food / Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by 3mmyz(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
I quit eating street suya since 2014, so very unhealthy.
Education / Re: The UNIZIK POST UTME Past Questions(pdf) by 3mmyz(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2018
embarassed
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) by 3mmyz(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2018
For Goodness sake, he might be clean in his mind. Some of you bloggers and commenters over analyse everything and make little things become so loud. Just know that you maybe wrecking someone's home while you play conscienceless. Law of Karma applies!

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by 3mmyz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Grupo:

If a seasoned writer who is a pastor is writing to his congregation, or a population of mostly God believers, he can include God principles. But if you are writing something for the general public, it is best you remove controversial issues like God, politics from what you are writing. You won't understand this until you have written something for a western audience who are critical of everything.

I understand you 100, now because you do not believe in the existence of God, you kinda feel it's not necessary for it to be included in a general writeup, that's your perception. He on the other hand is religious and feels there's need to include Godly advice in his general writing; basically the same. The western world you cited before now were over religious than Africans, so different people different perspectives. For me Godliness in everything, that's the base of morals.
Family / Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by 3mmyz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dear Opinionated,

Such a wonderful writeup and thanks for sharing.

I'd like to contribute concerning the "Godly" side of your writeup.

God is very important in every Humans life, whether we believe it or not, that wouldn't change a thing.
For a person who doesn't believe in the existence of God is truly unlucky and of a shallow mind. A bottle of Coca cola isn't magic, it is manufactured. Humans didn't evolve, we were created. Dynamic in nature, distinct in dialects, culturally coexisting and you still believe there's no God, such person is a complete ignoramus. It would take more than text to explain God's existence, we'd need an open heart void of pride.
Family / Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by 3mmyz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Grupo:
Your write up was making sense until you decided to bring God into it.
When are you guys going to learn to always separate fiction from non fiction? The most seasoned writers are very careful to avoid introducing the God idea into their writings. But here, what do we have? Mixing facts and fairy tales.

Perception they say is opinionated. I know many seasoned writers that still include Godly principles and teachings in their writings. Don't wreck a person's boat if you're not taking a ride.
Education / Re: JAMB 2nd Batch Results For 2018 UTME Is Out by 3mmyz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
wirelessmcmk:
with 170 score, can i sit for the post-utme @NDU

I really do not know, do visit myschool platform & ask questions on it. Or might as well search for the info through Google.
Education / Re: I Am So Confuse,please Help A Brother by 3mmyz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
udemejack:
Consequent upon this thread;https://www.nairaland.com/3528116/god-given-me-admission-after,were i gave testimony about how God gave me admission after many years.
Now the problem is that the course that i applied for is Sociology which i reluctantly choosed because Public Admin. Was my desired course but because most of my diploma course mates applied for it,my fear was that i will not stand a chance of getting admission because of my average CGPA.Now have read so many negative comments about Sociology here on NL an other forums pertaining to career path and the chance of gaining employment here in Nigeria because according to many people who said that the course is not valued in Nigeria,so i dont know if its possible to change the course to Pub. Admin and i have already printed my jamb Admission letter. Or should i accept my fate and move on?.Mbok advice me because i dont want to make a mistake that i will regret for the rest of my life.

Its quite unfortunate, my response wouldn't do much good because i didn't see this mention until today.

I wouldn't fail to still say that you'd have to believe in yourself to grow and love the course, it's never easy but a try is worth it. People will always try to rubbish your course. Years ago my brother discouraged i studied Computer Science that it is not a big market. Today CS is a hot course, Thank God i stucked to my course. And I totally agree with Tosyne2much advice

2 Likes

Education / Re: Thank God For My Jamb Result by 3mmyz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
blesskewe don't let their words derail you, some folks are pessimistic. I thank God with you, great result!
Education / Re: JAMB 2nd Batch Results For 2018 UTME Is Out by 3mmyz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good luck!
Education / Re: JAMB 2nd Batch Results For 2018 UTME Is Out by 3mmyz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gloriachisomada:
help! my little bro had 202 in jamb....is admission possible in nnamdi azikwe university. ..his course is Computer Science

Yea sure, I believe the UNIZIK cut off mark is 200 or 180 (aren't sure for the 180 ) for JAMB. But it ain't above 200 for Computer Science, I'm pretty sure tho. His score is great for Unizik.
Family / Re: Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? by 3mmyz(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2018
It's not stupid in anyway. There's nothing wrong for a husband to give a helping hand to his wife while she works
Education / JAMB 2nd Batch Results For 2018 UTME Is Out by 3mmyz(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm pleased to Inform you all that the Second Batch of the JAMB UTME Results are ready.

Please visit the Jamb.org.ng Website to check your results

Maximum Goodluck!

olawalebabs, Fynestboi , Richiez

Celebrities / Re: Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Moral: Some people are so pessimistic that if you're given 100 million for being you, they'd say you're a scamp, a drug dealer, murderer or connected. They can't live with the fact that someone else is better of. Haters are stones that you'd use to build a Rocky foundation.

Congrats Uche!

2 Likes

Religion / Rebuilding Our Conscience by 3mmyz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's being on my mind for long, Rebuilding our Conscience. A topic not intended to be too religious or over righteous. Please do read with openness.

As a Christian per say, aspiring to be a better one as the day grows by. I'm scared not to loose my conscience to a society like ours, where cheating is seen to be smart, while honesty and integrity are seen as weaknesses. How do we rebuild our conscience? the Media itself doesn't help matters, they propagate actions that aren't obtainable. Irregularities is now the new order, being your bad self is now the quote of the century and you should make no apologies for such.

Our Educational system is not what it is, sorting from students to debts owed from the Government. No labs, no proper accreditation, no proper supervision, no proper care and morals anymore. When you're being realistic and carry out disciplinary actions, they term you crude/old fashioned. Personally, i stand to say humans are hypocritical in most ways, imagining a person preaching "change" but is tribal in every sense. Imagine a thief with an office making laws so other thieves without office face capital punishments for petty crime, much of a hypocrite I'd say!

According to the Bible, these are signs of the end time
and we can either pray for ourselves and our world. People with little understanding would wanna question the supernaturalism beyond this planet but they are stuck with unbelief and doubt that they've perceived and observed. If you clearly read the Bible, this wouldn't really be a surprise.

I urge us to aspire to be selfless and loving to ourselves, trying to take out hatred (racism, tribalism, class). I'd say that isn't totally wrong to hate on someone, it is absolutely wrong to harm such person. Forgiveness is key! Aspiring to be better is one step of becoming better!

Only God can help us achieve our true desires! May God help us all to Rebuild our Conscience!
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction by 3mmyz(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tobi is worse than an immature girl on her period. Real men don't apologize.
and who made you judge?
Wonder were some folks get their perceptions from.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
That's not WizKid na, mod that took this to FP should scrutinize very well.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by 3mmyz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Freeze is exposing false Christianity just as Jesus exposed the hypocrisy of the religious leaders of that time. It is a charitable work to expose false teachers who pervert the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Tithers are wasting their time and money because obedience is better than sacrifice. If you insist that you are following the commandments of Christ, how come you only pick the tithing laws out of all the 613 laws Don't you know that it is disobedience to obey one law and disregard the rest

No one said Tithe is saving you from sin. Just because they're wrong Pastors doesn't necessarily mean they're all wrong. No one is being gullible, no one is being deceived, because you don't believe in Tithing doesn't make it wrong. How does 10% make one poor, y'all have to resharpen your minds and really think beyond the Pastors end. Yes, there are so many questions to ask but just fulfill your own part by obeying God's word.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by 3mmyz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Senipapa:
Which result? I believe its bigger than that of Dangote and many other wealthy beings that don't pay tithe. Nonsense.

No one said that if you didn't pay your tithe that you'd be poor or ridiculed. Those Men you've mentioned are following wealthy outlined principles also stated in the Bible. Tithe isn't forceful in any sense, here's Malachi 3vs10
"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. "
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) by 3mmyz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why it is so hard for them non believers to know that tithe paying isn't forceful. You don't have to stoop so low to educate what you don't comprehend.

Freeze is just naive and ignorant of the Gospel. The "sheeple" initiator's would find it hard to comprehend but Tithe isn't your problem. Your problem is understanding the word itself. Pay your tithe to receive more blessings, it's as simple as that. This cannot be over emphasized. No one is forcing anybody! Just do what's right, Pay your Tithes! Malachi 3 vs 10, you could also read from chapter 3 downwards.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by 3mmyz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you feel the need to apply, do apply. Don't let the pessimistic comments misguide you. Good luck!
Family / Re: Are We Suggesting Men Cannot Be Good? by 3mmyz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
bukatyne:

Well then, 99% of the males are boys.

Well i guess you're Ignorant of the fact that generalization isn't a fact. I hope you find the right person that changes your perspective.
Family / Re: Are We Suggesting Men Cannot Be Good? by 3mmyz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
People will always have their opinions. I can't change that, but they can't change reality either. A Lady/Gent who generalises that guys/girls are irresponsible is still very ignorant, that cannot be over emphasized. I have friends i can vouch for, they're not irresponsible. I'm not irresponsible either.

Be a better person and best will find you!
Politics / Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by 3mmyz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
These are what Governors are meant to do, they shouldn't be applauded like they're doing us a favour.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by 3mmyz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
I'm not here to say the OP is lying.

Just spewing facts

The photo of where he posted is a place called 7 deck in Aba leading to Ariaria market. That road has been on construction for over a year now, and it's still not done. The quality of that road is unspeakable, it wouldn't stand the test of time. The road is not qualified to be called one. The workers aren't working with proper PPE at state level, no road signs indicating turn over and all that, no parking marks, no lane marks, no proper channels.

We should be sincere to ourselves and speak the truth.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by 3mmyz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why do i feel Davido's dodo song is playing somewhere when i see him with Chioma?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by 3mmyz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
And always shy when hugging taller men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.