Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

3mmyz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmyz's Profile / 3mmyz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control by 3mmyz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lovely post, but WTH is dingbang Please growup
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 19th November 2016 by 3mmyz(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
I'd their my slip if Arsenal looses , i kant stay here and my friends will be tearing slips alone and if we win I'll give every one of my friends one mtn card each.
The first to load the card wins,
Webmasters / Re: 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh by 3mmyz(m): 1:27am On Nov 19, 2016
I'm intrigue, why is seun so silent ?

#Edited

If you reading this, Jesus Loves You.

5 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Facts About Nigeria No One Would Tell You by 3mmyz(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Bravo, I'm super hypertexed.
just pass...
Education / Re: Facts About Nigeria No One Would Tell You by 3mmyz(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Bravo, I'm super hypertexed.
just pass...
Nairaland / General / Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by 3mmyz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Psittacus:
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day

grin grin you should be a priest by now.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by 3mmyz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin
herzernn:

Had this exam by 10am...

Was rescheduled to 8am...

Got a call by 8:15am.....still sleeping....

The experience was fun....had to board a 500 naira bike.....a place I can trek....

Got to school with an unkept body.... No bathe....no brushinq of teeth....

grin grin grin lmao.... you're fired.
Literature / Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Votes To Win Etisalat Flash-fiction by 3mmyz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
HelenaG:
Would you like to trade votes?
I'm so done with the contest, too many errors.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by 3mmyz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
unmask:
how does that translate to tribalism?.....instigator

You said " Eastern University " ,
i didn't call you any name, but you start by calling me an "instigator" !
Dude, only Instigators start trouble, have a rethink.
Celebrities / Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by 3mmyz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia

Eastern University!!! why are some fellas stained with tribalism.

you need to take that back
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SIWES/I.T Students Zone by 3mmyz(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm on one year internship (SIWES) programme and I studied Computer Science in Abia State Polytechnic. I would love to work with any willing firm in Rivers state.
Mail : emmyz.azuby@gmail.com
Career / Re: My Internship Experience: A Journey To Self Realization by 3mmyz(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2016
That's gracious to hear. I'm currently in search of where i would do my one year internship programme, i hope my story becomes more enthralling than yours.
Literature / A Nairalander Needs Your Votes To Win Etisalat Flash-fiction by 3mmyz(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
My story " The Black Book " has been approved for the Etisalat 2016 Flash fiction awards contest

HOW TO VOTE

To vote
Visit this link below:

>> https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=410

To vote click on the Like button,
you have to be logged on Facebook to vote.

REQUIRED BROWSERS:
Chrome, UC browsers, Firefox, Default Android browser, Dolphin, CM browser.

Doesn't work for Opera mini!!!

Thanks for voting, God bless.

THE BLACK BOOK.

Troubled by my final year project, coupled with a seminar defense rehearsal, I’m welcomed with a horrendous news, which turned my evening into a terrifying nightmare. My laptop was nowhere to be found; it was stolen, unplugged from the extension cord which laid close to my mattress. “I’m such a mess,” I told myself while I whimpered to the neighbors who had come to console and question the incident. “Why?” I asked, “What did I do to deserve this?” kneeling with my hands towards the sky, but overwhelmed with unanswered questions I quickly stood up in anger, determined to find the culprit. I started thinking, I know I’ve heard the rumors about thieves hanging around my den and there’re a few who I could point out, but it wasn’t long until I was interrupted by a patterned knock on my “wood”. “Harrison?” I altered, clutching a kitchen knife behind the closed door. “Open the door Churchill; I heard what had happened so I came-by to …” I slowly opened the door, but turning around to put the knife away. “What were you doing with that?” he asked, I sobbed while we both sat for a depressing conversation.

The next day we left for gadget stores, searching and asking for a used Apple laptop covered in black stickers; but after three hours of an unsuccessful search, we headed for St. Moritz, a store in Yaba, known for buying and selling gadgets both owned and stolen.

At this point I’ve started to give up hope, but as I looked into the distance there he was, Maxwell the landlord’s son, who pulled out my laptop with the aim of selling it, and so with no hesitation I sprinted towards him screaming “ole” and upon arrival greeted him with a heavy blow.

Thanks a bunch.

Health / 5 Ways To Becoming Very Attractive (GUYS) by 3mmyz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
In this world we look good for two people, others and ourselves.

- The most Important is " others and ourselves."

- This is for the Introverts too, some quiet guys love to remain simple and strictly natural

- This is dedicated to great guys who love to upgrade

Let me begin...

1. Wearing a Deodorant or Scent

Ummm... Try familiarizing yourself with a specific kind of scent or choose good scents that tend to suit your personality. Try wearing the perfumes or body spray with modesty (don't spray like you borrowed ), you don't want people to start tracing you.

2. Washing Your Face Day & Night

Men are said to produce more testosterone than women and that leads to more pimples or acne, with other skin problems. Try washing your face with water or facial cleaners, do this in morning and in the evening before bed time.

√ You can apply talc for oil faces

3. Hair Treatment

- Trim your facial hair, you don't want to look like you're starving. Buy special beard creams for your beard.

- Groom your eye brow, try brushing them; applying gel is free.

- Brush or comb your hair in the morning and in the evening

- Cut your hair regularly, a week, 2weeks - 4weeks.

• Buy good hair cream, not hair dye.
• Wash your hair very well when bathing, use shampoo.

4. Brush and Floss your Teeth.

Your breath should really matter, if you must appear attractive.

Try brushing at least once or twice daily, day & night.
Try flossing your teeth regularly.
Try using mouth cleansers.
After eating, rinse your mouth with water.

5. Be Neat

Girls love well groomed men, always looking dapper and neat would steal anyone's attention.

Wear white vests - they are more attractive.
Wear neat clothes, - perfumed.
Do your laundry twice or once a week.
Don't wear your underwear more than twice.
Clean shave - your armpits and the pubic areas.

Do the 4 above.

Feel free to add more.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2016
tomzee2:
Which of the number should use
At most four.
Phones / Re: Top 5 Hidden Games In Google Search That You Might Not Know Of by 3mmyz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Confam ni
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
tomzee2:
How do I stop those background app on my tecno c8

Go to settings >> About phone >> press build number 10 times >> a toast would popup showing that developer option has been created >> go back to settings to see (for KitKat, Lollipop,Marshmallow)

For 4.3 Jelly bean, 4.1 Ice cream sandwich & Below
Just go to Settings >> under system section (you'll see developers option)

Then go to developer options >> go to backgrounds processes and choose
- standard
- 1 process to 4 process
- no processes (not advisable)
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
tocin44:

Means the lesser the processes the more battery saved? Is 4 lesser or greater than standard?, cos standard is the default.
What happens if you choose 'no processes'?

Answers

1. Lesser processes saves battery more.

2. 4 is lesser than standard.

3. When you choose no processes, it saves more power with no processes in your background (it's not advisable)
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
tocin44:
Which, to you is the reasonable/appropriate number of background process that would save battery and not affect smooth functioning of the device?

I'd choose 4 processes, else standard.

Phones / Re: Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset by 3mmyz(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Download MTK flashing tools. Download MTK Latest drivers
visit www.romkingz.net
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Immediately I turn it off, twill still on itself again. I jus have to put my data off.
It's version 4.2.2

Whoa! Try disabling your SIM Toolkit, and try again.

I'll get back to you later with a better idea.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Ugogenius:
How can I check background draining in blackberry bold5

Try reading this Article - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9930-9900-f235/blackberry-bold-9900-battery-drains-jus-5-hours-725808/

hope it helps
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2016
alexarelano:
Dis OP is a baby dat started using smartphone yesterday sad

it's 3years ago pal.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
OP abeq tht your number 2, MTN keeps putting on my GPS, pls is there any solution to it

If it's an Android. Turn off the Location feature in the settings tab. What version of Android do you use?
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
magicfingers009:
Post 1 and 4 are extremely wrong!

Do you know your phone needs more juice when you surf the internet with mobile data compared to surfing with WiFi? This is because the phone does more "work" trying to broadcast to the nearest ISP mast than when it is broadcasting to a nearby Access Point or Router.

You don't have to take my word for it. Observe your battery life when connected to Mobile Data and when connected to a WiFi.

Your cells reaches 80% of their original capacity after it has been charged over a thousand times. After this point, it would not be able to hold so much juice. If you charge your battery at every sight of charger and power, you would only reduce your battery capacity. It is not advisable to let your battery drain totally but it is better to charge up from a minimum level of 5%. People always charging phones at 70% to "fill up" their batteries and leaving the phone plugged after a 100% are only doing more damage to their batteries.

Very true though.
but from my experience and research, my 5 tips where the core causes of battery drainage.
Thanks.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=Tolubory post=50042870][/quote]

your device would still be charging after 100% charge. Let it be on charge for 20 minutes after 100% charge.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2016
celestialAgent:
i'm guilty of none and my battery still don't last..

Abeg next time post reasons why the minister of power should be replaced or better still step up his game..

Noted.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Eberex:

where is developer option found?

Go to settings >> About phone >> press build number 10 times >> a toast would popup showing that developer option has been created >> go back to settings to see (for KitKat, Lollipop,Marshmallow)

For 4.3 Jelly bean, 4.1 Ice cream sandwich & Below
Just go to Settings >> under system section (you'll see developers option)
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers by 3mmyz(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Very nice.
Phones / Re: 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily by 3mmyz(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Rasmega:
Whenever I turn 3G on my MTN line, the GPS automatically switch on. I need help to fix it.

Are you using an Android device?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.