Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

3mmyz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmyz's Profile / 3mmyz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg by 3mmyz(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
Ipob yoots will hate Cowen forever! cheesy

Every Igbo can't be "torn" by hatred for other tribes, we left that in 2016.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by 3mmyz(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2017
It was totally your fault that you failed to check this things before you got married to her.
Why would you want to divorce her now? You would tear a confined home. Your kids would be separated and probably won't get the best care they need... for Christ sake, they're your kids.
You probably made the biggest decision in your life and now you're feeling unfulfilled and foolish about it, don't be. From what I've seen you're longsuffering and hardly pay attention to what's happening. There's no more past, let her know your mind, about you getting a divorce or she gets schooled (period)... Take her to a counselor for counselling, probably a lady.
Good luck with your family
TV/Movies / Re: Famous "Hollywood" Sign Now Reads "Hollyweed" On New Year Day (photo) by 3mmyz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
sweettease:
Is that the best they could do? tongue

what did you expect?
Phones / Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by 3mmyz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op that's a fake Tecno powerbank.
TV/Movies / Re: Famous "Hollywood" Sign Now Reads "Hollyweed" On New Year Day (photo) by 3mmyz(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
On twitter

cc >
sammycarz
pelvicky
Bourne007

TV/Movies / Famous "Hollywood" Sign Now Reads "Hollyweed" On New Year Day (photo) by 3mmyz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pranksters had changed the famous Hollywood sign to Hollyweed on New Year day.
it's currently trending on Twitter.

Politics / Re: Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year by 3mmyz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Proudly ANB!!!
Politics / Re: Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust by 3mmyz(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Ouch!

Celebrities / Re: Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) by 3mmyz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Real Magnates don't show off
I'm currently thinking cool

1 Like

Business / Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by 3mmyz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Investors are on their way
I'm currently searching cool
Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by 3mmyz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
The black guy in three of those pics is a Nigerian and from the south side, I'm not talking tribe ish, I'm talking true friendship and 100% professionalism

I'm currently happy cool
Phones / Re: Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme by 3mmyz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Renaissance2017:
sharap! if no be chinko na wetin?
iPhone, Nokia, Hp, Asus, Acer, Samsung are all made in china (chinco).
Everything is virtually chinco
you can google foxconn.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by 3mmyz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Governor is a dexter, i mean CN Dexter, he's dexterous.
I'm currently bored cool
Politics / Re: Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival by 3mmyz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
That's total bikecraft.
I'm currently thinking cool
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by 3mmyz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Comedians and fine wives be like bread and akara.
I'm currently watching a movie cool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times by 3mmyz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
ok .
I'm bored again cool
Phones / 7 Outstanding Android Nougat Features You Should Know by 3mmyz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
If you have not heard of the latest version of Android, which is Nougat! I'll recommend you stick to this blog for all your trendy tech updates.
Well, Nougat, Android 7.1 comes in 7 Fantastic features and even more...
The features are categorically for Android one and unmodified Android OS, as some fork Android devices come with blast features.

1. Data Saver
In this trying times when NCC is trying to hike data price, the management of data will be very important for most surfers of the internet.
What this feature in Nougat does is to stop background processes of apps that are consuming your data. It will stop apps from synchronizing information to and fro the cloud, that is stopping the refreshing of apps while in background stage (when you are not presently on the app), example: it stops messages & notifs from Facebook when you another app like twitter and except you're present on Facebook, you will receive no notifs.

2. Instant Reply
This stylish feature lets you reply texts or messages from Messenger, WhatsApp without having to access the app, you can access quick reply on your home screen, app drawer and anywhere else on your phone.

3. Animated GIFs
The Android keyboards comes with Animated GIFs smiley too , you can send movable images to anyone on the newest Android platform, Nougat!
4. Notification Management
By long pressing on a notification, you could possibly disable or mute alerts from the corresponding app. This feature comes in quicker rather than digging into settings section to reconfigure

5. Size
Apart from reducing font sizes from Large to
Normal or even increasing it, you can now reduce anything displayed on your device, especially your app icons can now be tilted to any size of your wish.

6. Multiwindow
On Android? Yes! You can now view two apps simultaneously, Nougat now supports it. All you have to do is long-press on the multitasking button and then the respective app you're using would minimized, then an option would prompt you to choose other apps running in background processes.
Preferably, press the home screen to select an app or from the app drawer . To adjust the size of each app, drag the handle in the centre of the app.

7. Quicker Settings alternately
Drag down the notification tint and you see six settings icons at the top of the screen. Tap on the icon to toggle the actual status of the setting, or
long-press on it for more options.

Culled from:
https://gklited..co.id/2016/12/7-outstanding-android-nougat-features.html?m=1

TV/Movies / Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by 3mmyz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
ok.
so I'm gonna believe this.
I'm currently typing cool
Phones / Re: Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme by 3mmyz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
ok.

Edited----

This device is a killer specs device, oh 7000mah, then it's an assassin device.

I'm currently bored cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by 3mmyz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bunch of makeover
Religion / Re: Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. by 3mmyz(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Everyone

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3mmyz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
TopUpGold:
Bitcoin needed @ topupgold.com
How much Bitcoin?
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3mmyz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
BTC available at 510/$

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo? by 3mmyz(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2016
it's so awkward, no smiles, no connection.
Education / Re: What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? by 3mmyz(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Those flash lights look like cobras

3 Likes

Investment / Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by 3mmyz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
A good researcher does his works very well before asking questions, go do yours bro.

MMM said use your spare money, that shouldn't be your headache Op.

Everyone should know that MMM will eventually fall, even banks go bankrupt.

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians by 3mmyz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
May God bless them both. I'm gonna sing for Fivestar music, I'm so happy
Phones / Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by 3mmyz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg how can i work for Tecno, those guys are bunch of good fellows, flex your gifts, loyalists like you deserve more and thanks to Tecno for their awesome charity works
Romance / Re: This Should Be The Most Sexiest President On The Planet.. by 3mmyz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
don't know whether na hoax, wash or lie i go comment.
Why is she taking off her clothes is she scaredof clothes
Who took common sense na
Education / Re: Amazing Art work By A 16yr Old (pic) by 3mmyz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
That's dreamingBIG, God bless him more.
Romance / Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by 3mmyz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
sad are you that doll?

hehehe
Education / Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by 3mmyz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats bruh! E no easy at all, just ensure that you study like you have exam the next day. Be yourself and strive to leave your comfort zone. congrats once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.