Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

3rdavefarms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdavefarms's Profile / 3rdavefarms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Education / Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2022
ASUU made us to be a backward country in terms of education

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: DELSU Students Tell Ned Nwoko That They Hailed Him Because Of His Wife Regina by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
Oga Ned and Regina are not husband and wife. They both are deceiving themselves and are only engaged in fornication and Adultery.

Stop that nonsense MR man
Politics / Re: War In Ogun APC: Abiodun, Amosun Flex Muscles by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Amosun...Amosun!!.....Amosun!!!

How many times i called you? Leave Eleyi Alone grin

Respect your self and let this man focus on his government, Abi ori ntayin nii sir , Senator Ibikunle Amosun omo ole labekuta grin

Weather you like it or not all of you Ma lule in 2023

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Fresh
Politics / Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Obi is a humble man.

Trust no Igbo
Politics / Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trinitycian:
If them born Deji well, make him bet big money. Na bankruptcy go become of am grin

Are yiu referring to uncle SAPA as Bankruptcy?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Aregbe Shola where are you ?
Crime / Re: Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Let he who without sin cast the first stone ,

Most painful part is that he will still die the second death Bible is talking about
Politics / Re: 19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lovely remain this folish guy called Iamtrinity on Facebook
Politics / Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
so aregbe will work for atiku.?

Not sure but he will run anti party level again
Politics / Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Misterone:
trash

Is it true that orientals hotel is vibrating
Politics / Re: The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Who go give Tinubu 80% votes against atiku in osun

It will shock all of them that Tinubu will loose osun to PDP again , Aregbeshola is too powerful , he can do an undo, he will ruin asiwaju completely , oyetola is running kiti is running kata kata now in osun

1 Like 2 Shares

Crime / Re: #EndSars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lame level
Pets / Re: 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
God saves the Queen
Pets / Re: Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
If Truely they are well trained he should under stand the dog better
Romance / Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Help me send her number make I continue frim where you stopped
Romance / Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
I get one I Dey chop codedly the husband like me so much but the woman no gree leave me alone , I Dey enjoy the P level

2 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Headies Disqualification Of Portable Is Possibly Unfair, Do You Agree? by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Life threatening messages is dangerous for all

He should be disqualified
Politics / Re: Segun Awosanya (segalink) Analyses Youth Factor In 2023 Epections (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Milk
NYSC / Re: Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mind my buisness
Romance / Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Emperormartin:
Ladies like it when men cry on their wedding day.

But will I do it on my wedding day? The answer is stark NO

I’m sorry my future wife!!!

You must be a wicked Enperor
Romance / Re: Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Blame it all on that Nigga , if you are not intelligent you can't repair ordinary torch light talkless of phone
Politics / Re: Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dobt
Politics / Re: Shettima: We Will Be Equitable, Run An Inclusive Government by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Once this idiots gets to power theybwill make sure they kill all of us that are non Muslim in Kaduna and Benue state , then sold the land to the bandits from Mali and rename the states Fullaly. And fullala state God forbid bad things

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Gunmen Storm Abaa Near LAUTECH, Kidnap Hotelier And His Worker by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
By the time Buhari is finished with Nigeria,no where go safe again

He said he is tired already they should have impeached him but baba is still troubling our CBN
Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila: Obasanjo’s Government Implicated, Executed My Father-In-Law by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Many many were po nle

It is called okotua meme

Government lenfi Gau
Career / Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Calibrator:
There is this financial discipline that comes with building your financial portfolio brick by brick.

Ten Million in the hands of someone who got it by building from 180k-700k-1,1m-2.8m-8.7m-10m is not the same in the hands of someone who has never handled 2m before only to hit 10m overnight.

Well said

This is the number one reason why most Gboys go broke after a while.... The overwhelming shock value of sudden wealth is no child's play.
Politics / Re: They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
May God help us all in this country MR police PRO if you are reading this, please kindly forgive them and let the poor guys go, if you insist on punishing them May God put you too to shame soonest , all your hidden parole will be exposed in Jesus name , in America A police officer would have allowed his poor citizen to go first in terrible condition such as grid lock and fire incedense

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.

You are a fool for calling someone who studied in America a fool you this Akungba graduate
Politics / Re: PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
This okowa teeth and laugh sha, so Vice-unpresidential grin

You mean this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
The man won enjoy till death grin

Ask me what ?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Daily Trust, Lists Buhari’s Achievements by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
God punish APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.