Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

3rdavefarms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdavefarms's Profile / 3rdavefarms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun APC Reconciliation Team Meets Aregbesola, Oyetola by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Lol
Celebrities / Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Illuminatiship:
This one go don do bad tire for old age..

Bipolar disorder confirmed
Politics / Re: Adetoun Adediran Is Dead! Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Dies by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
millhouse:
take your vaccine and stay safe

Noted
Politics / Re: Adetoun Adediran Is Dead! Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Dies by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Village people No Dey involved oooo

Nah wetin Dey him mind he won do

21 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What's Your Financial Target For 2022? by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Already on PiggyVest signing up

I won 15k from Melbet , I needed to start a roll over and save in PiggyVest so that the money will be multiplying so good in due Time

Also downloaded METAL MASK FOR Bitcoin Trading at my pleasure time at the farm , so those are the three apps I want to Run this year

Kindly use my link to sign up yours

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=2dfe19d6790122

1. MELBET & 1XBET
2. PIGGYVEST & V-BANK
3. META MASK

3 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Jlow2:
We once had general ishaya and musa bamaiyi
Both siblings from kebbi state

Also Col Theophilus Banigboye and Col David Banigboye both became the administrator then

3 Likes

Family / Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
It is well
Religion / Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
As it was written for a man to die Once and after that Judgement follows ; Eru fun Eru ; Erupe fun Erupe Eruku fun Eruku will end everyone now that it is water for water , breeze for breeze and moisture for Moisture

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
azpekuliar:

You understand wetin I post at all. I mention foundation of something u dey talk of decking and roof cheesy

Nah the foundation I update you with be that
Celebrities / Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
azpekuliar:
The foundation of their wealth na the “small” money wey Isiaka been tif when e be governor of Osun state in 1992 during Babangida regime. Argue with ya keypad oo..

Davido granddaddy was a senator ask your ancestors

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dele nah my boy dele nah my boy , I cover magazine I cover magazine
Politics / Re: Ned Nwoko Gifts Regina Daniels ₦27 Million For Christmas (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
DonMarkuzi:
What I saw there is 50k credit.

USB blindfolded your eyes right
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Caption should be Dr Mrs Ambode and her son pose together for a picture on the Christmas Day grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
slivertongue:
Buhari's incendiary remarks show he is against nigeria's unity

There was no brain in his skull all this while since 1982
Celebrities / Re: Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Currency to Bo currency

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Nigeria shall be great again
Family / Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Which Igbo movie be this
Celebrities / Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Someone collected Airforce 1 job ; Can you imagine nothing last forever, Airforce1 was always busy posting this guy up and down , but he stopped when e money refused to recognized his existence grin angry grin

13 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Kilode, e so yoruba now if English hard you

Auto text might be funny like you at times I think you know that? sir English of Nigeria Ltd
Celebrities / Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Hummmmm believe me or not , Portable was right , Pocco lee was trying to chop from the level , he even had the gut to wrote his name before the owners name

Zazuuu zeh ... Portable Ft Olamide and Poccolee grin

Now I know street love is the best , visit instablog to know what’s up with Poccolee’s bashing

21 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu Is better Osinbanjo
Buhari is Infact better than Osibanjo..

Buhari 3rd term is even better than Osibanjo

Please who collect your bread ; Osinbajo performed for 6 months when Bubu died before Alausa came back to power and everyone was happy
Religion / Re: Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2021
For Everyman will be judge
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
This man doesn't give a damn about US

He is just rubbing it on their faces and also threatening to take on the whole of Europe

When will Nigeria or any African country be this bold to stand their ground the way Russia, China and North Korea are doing

I even like your post , but please bear it mind, America is no joke country , they hold the world power seriously , Russia is just flexing too much , when the America is ready Notte they don’t forgive they can turn the whole Russia into a grave city

As for Notth Korea over fed kiddwaya president hummmm ordinary Grade 2 combat academy soldiers will finish him up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Haaa where China Temple are dashing out free phones , see stress from stealing ordinary phone God may it never be well with people who fought for our independence, they never plan well for us all , just there families and little elite class alone grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
We call that brooding Not babysitting
Travel / Re: UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok ooo

1 Like

Business / Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2021
I pray they wipe off your Wife’s account too and render your sturrbom heart useless , why do you failed to mention their name?
So that they can credit you with more plague or what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido Drives Zlatan Around In His 2021 Rolls Royce Worth N240 Million (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nah studio voice they help this people oooo

Sw voices of the southwest
Car Talk / Re: 7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
The rider would be more sensible because with the length he can’t maneuver anyhow
Politics / Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2021
goodluckman:

Just like they did to port Harcourt city that was a clean state, but now every where is filled with dirt and the afonjas in that state is becoming alarming
h

For your mouth , no wonder people like you find it difficult to get employed into Oyel company , is not about certificate at times , it is about tolerance abs manner of approach which you lack from your ancestors

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
The Whole.southwest is dirty!! that Lagos is one pig slum .. that's how they bring their dirtiness to my Edo state . They are really a dirty race of pigs.. anywhere south westerners stay they dirty the place... Edo state used to be very clean until we started having them come in their hundreds fleeing being raped by their Fulani masters lipsrsealed
Just move around Lagos and you will know how dirty that state is. Forget propaganda the south west is the dirtiest place on planet earth . Every sane person knows how dirty Lagos is . The giant rats and cockroaches infested streets will tell you what's up

Lagos was not like that before yiu fore fathers left the abominable land to seek refugee in Lagos and later spoil everywhere with their rudeness and dirtiness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.