Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

3rdavefarms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdavefarms's Profile / 3rdavefarms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Even now
Crime / Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

Lol...u sure say u no be serial killer grin

Never will I do such in my life ; I will never kill abs no one will kill me
Crime / Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Reason I hate Neighbour , I live alone on 1 Hectres of land where I farm

27 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Mr Latin Gets A Car Gift From His Wife, Ronke Solola Amusan On His Birthday by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Malory:
Na his money she still use buy the car. Congrats to him sha

The woman lives and work in Ireland , Dublin and so also his children too lives there
Events / Re: Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2021
It shall not be well with Ghanaians for inventing rubbish casket

Out of 20M inventions yet to discovered , the only thing they discover in Ghana is penis like , fish like , canoe like and all sort of absord casket structures
Ogun kill them
Properties / Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2021
faceland:

I didn't know. Could believe they would let a building rut in a developed country were they can be sued to bankruptcy.

May God protect us (especially those in Lagos).

Amen

1 Like

Properties / Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2021
faceland:

It happens in shitholes. Please give examples of this types to collapse that lead to fatalities (in developed countries).

But you should have used google before asking me to proof what is not sir !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57651025.amp

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
The calamity facing the nation right now, is as a result of ghost from people that was killed in all unlawful way to die , imagine using substandard materials and killing lots of people because of 3k Naira per day ?

Sad

Sad

Sad cool
Properties / Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Whether you participate in corruption or not, if you are in the environment where corruption thrives, you will feel the consequence.

This happened almost everywhere in the whole world , too sad
Literature / Re: Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:
I heard a voice of a man…
Man: “I finally caught you red handed”
Blood of Jesus, that should be Madam
Abike’s husband, it is indeed her
husband, Ambassador. The man caught
me and his wife making love red handed,
in a very distasteful position.
Man/Ambassador: This is so good, I
caught you Abike, shame on you..
Madam Abike: (Crying) Its not what you
think dear, I’m sorry…

Man/Ambassador: Shut up! My family
warned me against marrying you I never
listened, they told me how you’ve
sleeping around with men. Not even man
this time, sleeping with a boy, a boy who
is not up to your son’s age.
Madam Abike: Its the devil…
Man/Ambassador: Devil? Haaaaa!
Shame on you, sharing a bed with your
son’s mate, I am totally disappointed,
your children will be glad to hear about
it. Thank God for my friend who gave me
the juju I placed on you, thank God for
the juju that exposed you, I never would
have believed you could do such to me
and the children. You want to ruin my
career.

I was just looking at them, I couldn’t say
anything than to cry and was shivering,
sweating, I’m dead..
Me: (crying bitterly) please sir….
Man/Ambassador: Young man, this
serves you right, this will teach you and
the other ones like you a lesson to stop
sleeping with another man’s wife.
Me: I didn’t mean to, please sir (crying)..
Man/Ambassador: Its okay, this is where
you people will die, I will just walk away
and pretend I didn’t see you. I will help
you cover your shame by leaving you
alone, by the time both you are found
dead in this room or house, I think that
will cover your shame, like they said,
death is better than shame.
I shouted….

Me: Yekpa! Temi bami…. Please sir, we
won’t do it again, E Jo sir…
I actually thought the man was joking,
the man walked away, left us in the
room, while we are still stuck together.
Me and madam Abike started struggling,
we struggled for hours before some
people came to help us. Not just any kind
of people, Madam Abike’s family,
including her mother, that day was hell
for me, her husband brought them to
come see what their daughter has done.
We were dragged naked outside by
Madam Abike’s husband, he was just
slapping my face, cursing me.

Madam
Abike’s mother was just crying feeling
disappointed, the woman even fainted
cos she couldn’t bear the shame. No be
small thing ooo, people gathered on us,
the shame was too much for me to bear,
I couldn’t cry again, the tears couldn’t
come anymore, I felt like committing
suicide that moment. What will my
parent say about this if they found out?
The shame in school, how do I bear the
shame in school, I’ve been totally
ridiculed, my big boys days are over,
shakara has totally end for me.

Thank
almighty, after so much plea from the
people and family, the man agreed to
separate us using only God knows. I was
arrested at the end of the day, detained
for some weeks, my parent were not
allowed to bail me, but God intervened at
the end. I was released, my parent didn’t
welcome me, especially my father, I
begged and begged my parent till they
finally accepted and forgive me since I’m
their son, although it is unforgettable in
their heart.

After so many weeks, Anita didn’t call me
or come to check on me, it was only Ejiro
that came, he was a good friend, he
apologised and all that, gave me some
money. I couldn’t go to school cos I
dunno how I’m gonna cope cos I heard
the news was everywhere on campus, the
picture was everywhere, some using it as
display picture on bbm. I didn’t go to
school ooo, I no fit try am, I called Anita,
she didn’t pick my calls, I sent her
several messages, she didn’t reply, i was
really disturbed.

My parent were
complaining that I didn’t go to school, so
I planned on going the following week, i
just have to accept the shame, I’m
almost through with school, I dare not
ruin my life academically so I just had to
go to school. Its my cross to carry, i
wouldn’t try such mistake again in my
life, i just have to learn how to be
satisfied with what I have, I shouldn’t
walk in other people’s shoes. ANITA!
Chai, see my life……….
*****THE END*****

Yawns ���

This is serious
Politics / Re: Army Hands Over Arrested TASUED Students To EFCC, Students Union Kicks by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
This beefing won’t end
Celebrities / Re: Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please what about obi cubana news all of sudden baba turn PDP Publicity Secretaty

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:48am On Oct 29, 2021
It shall end InTears for them

5 Likes

Sports / Re: BOS Youth Cup Unveiled By Sanwo-Olu's Aides & Joesph Dosu by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2021
So what?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Archaeologists Discovered Burnt Cake Baked During WWII In Germany( Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
L3ts go
Car Talk / Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Rats In My Car Engine? by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
They sent me back to my village from my farm ; I will send the position I used when I get back to Osogbo to you it works like magic , you need to add to fish or pelletized chicken feeds you will thank me later

A satchet cost 100 NGN
Politics / Re: Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Man mii

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Lolll angry
Enjoy your ponmon in peace
Celebrities / Re: E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Believe it or not Kcee and E-money will turn to grand patrons of all Igbo multi millionaire and billionaires they paid their Dues and Kcee repaid in full by fully submitted to his brother #Bluelabel
Crime / Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Ogun’’s law of potential faster than thou comes to mind

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Ogun’d
Crime / Re: SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2021
tobenuel:
SA I never liked that country.. I only vibe to their musics

Can anything good come from there ? NO
TV/Movies / Re: FG To Direct All TV Stations To Use Sign Language Interpreters by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
because And NTA 2 started it

Good one from my lie Moha
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sammy07:

Mtcheww, u need cane.

FFK and Muric two useless people from ile ife.

We no hear from MURIC self, e be like say Sultan of Sokoto subscription don finish. cheesy

Please include Iyiola Omisore to the lust if useless Ife born political saddest
Politics / Re: Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Who is who

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
What rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: FRSC Warns Against Night Travelling Over Insecurity, Bad Roads by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Humnnn
Health / Re: NAFDAC Warns Against Smuggled Frozen Chicken, Says ‘They Contain Formalin’ by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:57am On Oct 05, 2021
We Nigerians are the most wicked human beings

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 61st Independence Anniversary: President Buhari To Broadcast To The Nation by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ogun kill am
Romance / Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Double whala for Ambode
Sports / Re: Yvonne Aiyegbeni Gushes About Yakubu, Shares Lovely Family Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:
If he was poor and eas staying in a rented apartment,will she be happy. Nigerian ladies are fake and are all in for the money. Don't be fooled

Dead
Politics / Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Live witness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.