Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,785 members, 7,844,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

3rdavefarms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdavefarms's Profile / 3rdavefarms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Northerners Dey enjoy everything free style

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
KosiGee:

A professor of psychology from which 3rdave pigs and grass cutter farms. Tah, run away and tend to your rodents.

Every d1ck and harry is a professor on Nairaland. You read psychology but find it hard to reason.

Let me school you more for the last time , get a life , not everyone you meet online is your mate , you this jamb student of failed country
Crime / Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2021
KosiGee:

An innocent mentally unbalanced woman might have been killed and burnt. The fact that she was ‘caught’ trying to give udala (agbalumo) to some kids was no evidence that she was a kidnapper.
The woman might be truly unbalanced mentally with no intention of harming those children.

I think an innocent soul might have been killed by the impatient and frustrated mob.

Now that your Brian is back to active mode , I can understand your point , next time you really needed to quote someone on here please move far away from me because I’m a professor of psychology I can tell you what really happened if you care to connect your large ear wit the spine at the junction of your medulla
Crime / Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..

And why do you talk as if you don’t know how Nigeria Police works ? once they ascertain money sure from her they will free her to continue the devilish work , not an advocate of jungle justice but I think it’s all well and good to burn her off alive , only if you know what it cost to raise a child for 2 months talk less of years

26 Likes 6 Shares

Pets / Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is the dog cultured

I think more than you sir grin
Pets / Re: The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Many will call this madness ; come to think this dog is richer than many parents of uncultured students of many private university in Nigeria grin. I am waiting fir righteousness92 to say something related to vanity grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
This guy takes a lot of pictures for a Businessman

When you project your life better, you can do anyhow as a business man
Politics / Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The reality is wakili is not guilty of any offense.

But the media and rumour mongers have spread lot of fake news that makes him and his clan a scape goat.

Wakili is a clan leader not a warlord.

Lands were bought in some part of Oyo state by fulanis. When rumour mongers encouraged by the media comes to attack you, aren't you going to protect your asset by fighting back.

These yoruba people went to carry an old man labelled him a warlord, parade him in front of their media and now they are having a chestbeating orgasm.

Write today date down , your life will end by fulani herdsmen you won't escape it

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Sadiq Daba: Veteran Broadcaster And Movie Star Is Dead by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Inspector Waziri Rest In Peace , regards to uncle Yinka Craig of Digit on AM EXPRESS of the Nigeria television authority

32 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2021
God rewards them , with good palliatives
Politics / Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Get COVID-19 Vaccine On Saturday by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Yio gbodi nii lara Malu
Politics / Re: Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
It shall never be well with Buhari and other 15 states APC Governor for dividing us so quick

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Cryptocurrency: We Acted In Nigerians’ Best Interest – Emefiele by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:39am On Feb 24, 2021
I am more qualified than this Emefiele

The man in quote doesn’t understand how far the world has gone , by the time he wakes up, he would run out of idea of banking grin grin grin
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: EFCC Tenders Evidence Against Ramalan Yero by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:17am On Feb 24, 2021
2023 is nearer everyone will run away from this country
Politics / Re: Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Aregbesola is the most stupid Governor we ever had , he refused to pay pension , he scammed lots of people with juicy position and later run away , the ingrate too was a killer , like his family in Northern Nigeria called bandit , the real bandit is someone who refused to pay full salary Oloriburuku
Politics / Re: Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see policemen being banned from carrying guns, I see their guns being collected and replaced with battons, I see vengeful youths attacking them daily on the streets, I see policemen being scared of wearing their uniforms on the streets for fear of being attacked by youths. This I have seen.

Your Handle says it all grin
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2021
grin
Gerrie:
yahoo boys and Lexus
Politics / Re: Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2021
All I see was transferred aggression, no single yoruba will kill a fellow human being if not because they were attacked first and the man in question died on the spot , this wouldn’t have been so , but I pray this would never happened again for life because it was so sad burying innocent soul who knew nothing about the fracas , when corona didn’t kill them why will ordinary Nigerien caused trouble amount us May the souls of the departed Yoruba and Hausa men Rest In Peace , and to the Fulani man who is tormenting the whole nation just know that your days are numbered
Politics / Re: How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
thatigboman:
niger are hausas too.

They are people from Niger republic not Hausa people
Politics / Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing to say
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Moghalu Commends Court's Order On CBN To Unfreeze Protesters' Accounts by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
And so

Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lori iro
Crime / Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Failed Nation grin
Confused Government
Paralyzed citizen
Foreign Affairs / Re: President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Happy for him,truly destiny can never be changed at all
Who else noticed Righeoutsness89 has disappeared since Bidem won the election

69 Likes 9 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Bride price for slim girls shouldn't be the same with other girls. Buhari should look into this.

God bless all slim girls!

With deep bore hole
Politics / Re: US Capitol Riot: Place Trump On Travel Ban, MURIC Tells Buhari by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
I’m laughing please do not Ask me why grin
Politics / Re: Anambra: Christian Madubuko Resigns Over "Threat To His Life And Sabotage" by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Backward people
Nairaland / General / Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
my gee no be lie,those people dey rob without gun

I got many Vips telegram where I picked games ; it is still HELL on EARTH for me , they have cleared over 270k just last dec alone
Nairaland / General / Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
lol,no be small thing my guy

I play over it will turn to over that will win

If I play under in 2 minutes they will play over balls grin grin grin grin nah there I conclude no body fit chop this people they are the real Mafians
Nairaland / General / Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2021
I’m successful in everything nobody taught me ; that what I was taught

I can play Harmonica
I can ride a bike
I can ride a bicycle
I can tear punna into 100
I can

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
No one taught me how to fvck...but thunder go fire tobi for teaching me about bet9ja

One idiot gave me 2 odds I nearly killed my self with NBA
Travel / Re: Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25 by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2020
God save us from the evil and the dangers of the day

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.