Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

3rdavefarms's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdavefarms's Profile / 3rdavefarms's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 66 pages)

Business / Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

They’re just wasting their time living an illusionary life.

I tell you
Business / Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

Betting no be work!

Many people sit with it from morning till night

So it is like a work now

1 Like

Business / Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Betting , even though I regain 40k yesterday , is still a loss

6 Likes

Education / Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=miniziter post=103313397]Waiting for student protest [/quot

No way dss will kill them all
Sports / Re: Tennis: Osaka Fined $15000, Faces "Expulsion" For Not Granting Media Interviews by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2021
zxxtx:
I don’t know her but she’s so pretty

I bet on her virtual games almost every night to make money from sportybet

Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
Someone should paste this on Femi’s page on Instagram, I’m sure he will be mad at the guy who said who is bankrolling his dicko

1 Like

Crime / Re: Burial Of Feso Osunlalu, Slain Greenfield University Student (Photos, Videos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2021
Watch the evil that will befalll Buhari and his wicked cabal soon , this country is long gone
Politics / Re: History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
All this I know , Buhari (Cabal) will know no peace

The level of Nepotism is high, His Major appointment is from the north to the north ,

2 Likes

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2021
God have mercy
Politics / Re: GEJ: Governors Are The Ones Running Nigeria, President Just One Person In Abuja by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2021
Gej is as confused as Reno Omokiri’s last tweets

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
Now I know why Jesus said it has finished
Politics / Re: Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Project To Be Completed In December 2021 - FG by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Gullible Nigerians will still believe this improper statement
Education / Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Male or Female none of them can level Up grin

That is why is say thank you Lord everyday

1 Like

Health / Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's Either the write up is not complete or the woman is not the Biological mother of the baby.

Be it as it may, the Little baby has left this Wicked filled world. She is right now in Heaven before the KING of kings, free from all pains and sorrows forever..

Please how many Acct do you have on here Righeou
Righteousness2
Righteousness87
Righteousness68
Righteousness419
Righteousness33
We will soon see
Righteousness666
Crime / Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
angelusbrut:
Useless boy ,just 2000 dollars,he no get sense,died for nothing

So Painfulybfor you Paulinus 2000 usd you can make online by just doing mobile advert
Instgram influencer
Sport betting in usd
Sports / Re: Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2021
It shall not be well with both teams for refusing to win either halves
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 11 April 2021 by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
7k don enter money for my wife’s car fuel grin

9 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
This boy man don try

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baba keep quiet I’ve made more that 1M this year alone , what you know is what you know

We keep telling you to stop picking all this rubbish options
HOME or DRAW that Away will eventually win both halves

Don’t go for draw and under games
Now let me hint you half way if you need to win max bet every day message me on here and I will reply via email

View the attachment below

Finally Don’t ever combine under games with another game

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lord have mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Number 1 advantage of Ocean grin
Politics / Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
ddeola:
Ìgboho is NOT responsible for insecurity in the South-west, he's restoring security.

Mr. IGP, please invite the following characters if you are serious about security:
1. Shekau - boko satan
2. Miyetti-devils president who keeps threatening the peace of the land
3. Sheik Gumi - spokesperson for bandits

Demonic people buruku. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Please include Hell Rufai as well

1 Like

Politics / Re: IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogun kill IGP ogun kill who sent him and everybody who is a government security stake holder

2 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Sport bet made me load 10k every week I run on 500 per day data which I finished almost every other day
Business / Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2021
descarado:
See maid.
They didn't care to dress her up on this great ocassion.
How much will it cost to dress her up traditionally like the rest?

Because they don't want guests to mistake her for who she isn't which is house maid. Somebody beneath them.

Such a beautiful young lady.

So painful you spoke my mind , and come to imagine the boy she was carrying is suffering from Down syndrome , who knows this treatment to the maid caused that shit on the innocent boy called Fewa
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lord have mercy
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2021
livinbygrace:

How much is the salary of a cement factory ,breweries workers,that can fetched them GLE?

Not talking about the casual workers here please get me right , fire man at cement factories get up to 300k In a month , an engineer at offshore of any oil company gets up to 750 in two weeks and two weeks off , all this are regarded as Hazard allowance
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2021
stanley000:
And meanwhile the real thief, tinubu is now being groomed to become the next president to finish the destruction that buhari started.

I am a civil engineer by profession but if u are out there and you are happy that our youths are being treated like this "u shall never see no good" !!

Its easy to fish out fraudsters but hard to track corrupt politicians right?

Even me now kind of scared coz my job requires me working with my laptop, should these guys now catch me holding a laptop and decide to tag me a yahoo then the senseless nairaland ppl will jump into conclusions as usual. The heading will not be " a civil engineer arrested for fraud"

Listen to me carefully ; so far you have a laptop without any evidence that you are a scammer even though you are , Baba no one is going to do anything to you , they will ask for your account and search through by asking you some suspicious funds if you can’t defend any funds you are one of them and will be taking up , but if otherwise you are free , lots of people driving GLE in Lagos which they do not disturb as they work in different oil companies , cement factories , breweries etc

Most of the said guys are not on dread and always dressing corporately , not all this polo on rag jeans people

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
I know her
Crime / Re: Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Now after Goal goal chop me , I’m happy back now grin
What a good news ever heard this month
Celebrities / Re: Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mama rainbow is doing fine
Celebrities / Re: Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Aye Davido ti baje tan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.