Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

3SDevLab's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3SDevLab's Profile / 3SDevLab's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by 3SDevLab: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Not sure anymore.
Family / Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 3SDevLab: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Marriage in this age sha undecided

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by 3SDevLab: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Who cares? Posting a woman picture like we have not seen one before. How many times have the woman post you on Nairaland, Mr simpson undecided undecided

Her looks are even damn average lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ashybabs.... She's going to hate you more after going through this thread grin

I salute your courage even though makes it makes it look like you're kinda desperate, but I understand grin. Hope she comes back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by 3SDevLab: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shiit... Na wa o
Family / Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by 3SDevLab: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Be glad she's showing her true colors now, let her go bro.
Education / Re: COVID-19: Kogi Govt Announces Reopening Of Schools At All Levels by 3SDevLab: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
I thought he'd be the first to announce reopening self. Kudos!
Crime / Re: Boyfriend Strips Lady, Lifts And Slams Her Heavily To The Ground In Fight Video by 3SDevLab: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
devlishGINGER:
what happened to walking away. Why can't the girl walk away before it degenerated to this
So if you were to be in an altercation that could likely spell doom for either of you in seconds, you'd stay put just be because the other party is strong-headed too? I get you.
Crime / Re: Boyfriend Strips Lady, Lifts And Slams Her Heavily To The Ground In Fight Video by 3SDevLab: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2020
devlishGINGER:
what if the guy had died too angry
what happened to walking away before it got this bad, huh? Not holding brief for the lady or anything, but this is wrong on the guy's part. If you see nothing wrong with it, fine, we aren't wired the same way. .
Crime / Re: Boyfriend Strips Lady, Lifts And Slams Her Heavily To The Ground In Fight Video by 3SDevLab: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
devlishGINGER:

It's two fighting... Why will they arrest just a single person angry
Lolx, what if she had died with that impact? You think the law will give a hoot about 'two fighting'?
Politics / Re: Life Is So Short by 3SDevLab: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
NLReposter:
I can't as in I can't?
Of course I can but I don't want to undecided
All right man.
Politics / Re: Life Is So Short by 3SDevLab: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
ourema:

If that is all there is to life then it means there is definitely very small reason to life and existence.
Well, there isn't much anyone can do about that.
Romance / Re: So Much Battle Within. Can You Help? by 3SDevLab: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
When you love someone that much, there's really no forgetting them. Even if you do eventually 'move on', it will never be enough, never the same and you're never the same. I'm sorry!
Politics / Re: Life Is So Short by 3SDevLab: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
ourema:
When people say such things I begin to wonder if they really ponder about why we are here in the first place. Do you ever wonder why you're alive?
I have always known that there is more to life than this.
Assuming one live a hundred years on earth, is that all there is?
Let us assume again that we had all the money and things money can buy, the question is still there!!

Is that all there is to life?

Let us assume again that one is religious, the question is still there is that all there is to life?

Sometimes I thought of all these things....
what more is there to it? Just find you a purpose.
Politics / Re: Life Is So Short by 3SDevLab: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Break it down here.
Don't stress yourself, he can't. Thank God he specified that it's copied. U try Op, we have hear.
Family / Re: Frustrated! by 3SDevLab: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oluwapluto:
I will be very happy if any one can get me a job here..... I just want to eat pls
embarassed wow wish I could help right now.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by 3SDevLab: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:
More!

Innoson Carrier 4WD

Chinese Grand Tiger Pickup

Innoson IVM Fox

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2602404_img20150704wa0006_jpegea3ccfab0a7b2a727d9f2044d8abd1aa

Chinese Beijing Senova D20

Innoson IVM Caris

Chinese dongfeng Yoyear S50

Innoson Ikenga

Chinese BAIC Wevan M60

[img]https:///65535/50286510852_96cd195708_o_d.jpg[/img]
Lolx why you had to do that bro? grin

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Boyfriend Strips Lady, Lifts And Slams Her Heavily To The Ground In Fight Video by 3SDevLab: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hope they had him arrested, regardless of what transpired, that was way overboard.
Politics / Re: See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State by 3SDevLab: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thank God no life was lost.
Education / Re: Demonstration Of Africa Science, As Woman Emerged From Burning Grasses Unaffecte by 3SDevLab: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Education / Re: ♥️♥️ Wildlife (photos) You Would Love!♣️♣️♥️♥️♠️ by 3SDevLab: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Zimri:
IT'S THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WEEK AGAIN
COOL cool ♠️♠️♣️♣️♥️
HERE WE GO!
This isn't real, right?
Education / Re: Did You Also Notice This On Your Nairaland Profile? by 3SDevLab: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Too much time dey ur hand sha
Romance / Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by 3SDevLab: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Wtf? grin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.