Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread (14251 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
This girl doesn't even know her pix is on nairaland grin grin true true this guy Na correct simps wey love dey NoNo grin

4 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
gaius01:
This girl doesn't even know her pix is on nairaland grin grin true true this guy Na correct simps wey love dey NoNo grin

im banking on her seeing it. but am loosing hope
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

im banking on her seeing it. but am loosing hope

grin then find a way to see her, ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nackzy:
Na Photo Editor Jare or AI Camera
she's naturally Beautiful, oga stop the hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Matters of the heart

Goodluck on your love quest bro dont mind the Simp shouting moronss .. in western world people would smile at this as a romantic gesture some might even support you in finding her... But here in toxic Nigeria they shout SIMP to all romantic moves
bruh u're probably a learner when it comes to woman matters.

This is Nigeria and not the west, our women don't value romance. They consider romantic gestures as weakness.

If u're a fan of BBN u'll understand better

3 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by wearsandtrends1: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

I agree! why I no go Simp, babe actualy fell from the sky... I have to SYMPathize with her
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

Ishilove online bully o embarassed
You can suck my big black cock_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by hresso: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ishilove:

You can suck my cock_

Lolzz..
Onijogbon!

2 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
hresso:

Lolzz..
Onijogbon!
tongue

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by JOACHINpedro: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Girls are now using M gender. shocked
My quest to finding a wife on nairaland is over.

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by hresso: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ishilove:

tongue

Soulsista tongue

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
444crop:
Are u sure this is not d mother of my daughter Does her name start from J?
abeg no vex,I hope that J is nt Juliet in full?

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
The more the beauty the more the headache comes.........

NB seems it's only her looks that attract you, what happens when the beauty fade off?

2 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
RealEzee:
Wait a sec, y'all not together anymore?
Ha y na
She's pretty tho

Anywhere u dey this woman come to our brother's aid ooooo grin
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
The more the beauty the more the headache comes.........

NB seems it's only her looks that attract you, what happens when the beauty fade off?
Bwos leave that one for now... she once mentioned that doh Dayum

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by 3SDevLab: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Who cares? Posting a woman picture like we have not seen one before. How many times have the woman post you on Nairaland, Mr simpson undecided undecided

Her looks are even damn average lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ashybabs.... She's going to hate you more after going through this thread grin

I salute your courage even though makes it makes it look like you're kinda desperate, but I understand grin. Hope she comes back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
3SDevLab:
Ashybabs.... She's going to hate you more after going through this thread grin

I salute your courage even though makes it makes it look like you're kinda desperate, but I understand grin. Hope she comes back.
I doubt she will hate me

its gunna go down as d longest
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

in human history

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ishilove:

grin
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by 444crop: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Youngpo413:
abeg no vex,I hope that J is nt Juliet in full?
hehehehehehehe the Juliet, she get 4 kids?

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Austeeenxx: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Wait, what?

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Itohanmiwa: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

I doubt she will hate me

its gunna go down as d longest
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

in human history

Bro shout till the mods move this to f.p, so she can see it herself. You spoil the fun if you tell her yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Caleb91(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:
Meet The L.O.M.L undecided
They say You dont know what you got Until you loose it. embarassed
If the whole world is on fire, no one can save me but you embarassed

ps
Im Only going to calm down when i WIN her attention. shocked
Bash me all you want, but That HEADLINE is ABSOLUTELY Justified. cool
more pics in a bit wink
Make e sha no end in premium tears like my own last 3years
Till now I dey mind my business
I remember say na the symptoms of the sickness them dey call love be this

2 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Caleb91:

Make e sha no end in premium tears like my own last 3years
Till now I dey mind my business
I remember say na the symptoms of the sickness them dey call love be this
bros e done end...
m still head's ova heals for her doh
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Itohanmiwa:

Bro shout till the mods move this to f.p, so she can see it herself. You spoil the fun if you tell her yourself.
fun fact - we havent spoken in years... she will defo kno its me though
seun no gree o
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
gaius01:

grin then find a way to see her, ASAP
I dunnno HOW

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ogboro1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
baba is simping over a lady an alpha male is lashing around d corner....wen matter go cast now...baba go come NL n b crying dat he caught his gf of 4months cheating...say he won go drink sniper

3 Likes

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
ogboro1:
baba is simping over a lady an alpha male is lashing around d corner....wen matter go cast now...baba go come NL n b crying dat he caught his gf of 4months cheating...say he won go drink sniper

I dont mind... I am not possessive

1 Like

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ashybabs(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
fr3do:
I have a feeling that the OP is the chick
youre ABSOLUTELY wrong she has no idea
Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by ogboro1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
ashybabs:

I dont mind... I am not possessive
so u admit dat u re not d only lashing d puna abi....well enjoy ur turn...bcuz d expiration date is near

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Liposure: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
In michael bolton's voice, when a man loves a woman........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread by Liposure: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ishilove:
awon ti mandingo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before / In love with my Ex, but I am married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.