Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) (45346 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Peppysco: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Innoson Motors is now classified as national strategic establishment. I am sure Yoruba Moslems don't know what that means in military parlance

Idiot like you, stupid tribalist. No one has ever doubted or underestimate the national contributions of the Innoson group but your inferiority complex wouldn't allow the achiever enjoy his happy moments.
I bet you haven't heard or PROFORCE DEFENCE, Google it and it's owner and see how dumb and stupid your comment made you appear to the sane minds.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by KushLyon(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You are the complete illiterate here. Despite your acclaimed years of exposure, you keep making mockery of your education. You do not know the meaning of what you are using to mock Innoson. First go and read what rebadging means then come back and engage me.

For sane minds, Innoson as a start up car manufacturing company do not at the initial stage have the resources to invest in the highly capital intensive project of Research and development or modelling in the industry. He could not afford the trial and error which big companies like Ford, Mercedes, Volkswagen use in manufacturing new models of cars. Can innoson afford to recall 10000 cars at once and destroy it because of design error like we see often from big manufactures? He will fold up even before he starts. So as a smart business man, he went into partnership with a Chinese company whose models are trusted, in order to use their specification to manufacture something similar under his company name. By Innoson doing so, he achieved the following.

1. Reduced cost: No huge fund in R& D initially. Only small amount is spent on researching about smaller parts. He goes straight and manufactures without huge loss.

2. A model that is already a success: No trial and error in the market because people will love it.

3. Economics of scale. In a price sensitive market like Nigeria, he could at least compete with tokumbo cars.

Innoson builds his vehicle in Nnewi with a market trusted specification and a model which has 90% acceptance in the market. In essence he is legally leveraging on the more technically advanced R & D department of Baic or whoever he is in partnership with. Today he has established his own Innoson Academy and in the nearest future he will touch the sky.

This is quite different from importing CKD vehicles which was manufactured in China then reassemble them in Nigeria. There is enough video evidence on the internet to prove that actual manufacturing is taking place at Nnewi.

Leave those simpletons, they rather roll around in the mud of their axiomatic ignorance than to come to terms with blatant truth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93395309:
LegendHero

Innoson plants in Enugu produce most of the components he uses on his vehicles, Innoson plants in Nnewi 100% build the vehicle bodies

LOL.

Stop trying too much.

100% of his cars are Chinese cars. He is just reassembling jejely so stop spoiling market for him by extending this thread.

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gotze1:
Hahaha, I know the pain Saul will start again. I thought you said an Ecuadorian owns Proforce before, when did you change to Colombian hahshahahaha grin cheesy
Please can you show me where I said Ecuadorian are the owner of Proforce, what I said earlier is Colombians

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
trutharena:

Mehn!
Real mehn.

I like all Nigeria made vehicles, be Nord, Proforce, Innoson, JAC or anyone. But if they think they can talk other down, they are on long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Dottore: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Lol Innoson plant where he assemble all the Chinese cars he imported in part units.

He imports the car parts at almost 0% import duty due to the law in place for part importation.

He assemble them and sell to the government at the normal price.

After which he will Call Amablason to come and snap photos and rush to Nairaland to shout made in Nigeria.

can you in a simple sentence tell us what your father does for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by hamzeiy: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Innoson Motors is now classified as national strategic establishment. I am sure Yoruba Moslems don't know what that means in military parlance
You people have a way of rubbing your success on other people's face..even to people that wish you well.. amazingly you're not the most successful tribe in the country making this arrogance unnecessary.
Consequently just another reason why free minded nigerians like us devoid of ethnic sentiment keep wondering how you intend to rule this country without respect for the other tribes... knowing fully well that you can't do it alone.
Even the jijantic northern Nigeria knows they can't do it alone let alone a landlocked region consisting of 5 small states (I mean no disrespect). Maiduguri and Niger state only are bigger than the entire south east.
We need to be wise and respectful in our dealings, even with the enemy.
" Even in war enemies do respect each other"

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93395447:

Please can you show me where I said Ecuadorian are the owner of Proforce, what I said earlier is Colombians
Did you see the name on it or you are blind.

I am not the one to start searching the statement you made for you. Why are you this pain lol
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by normaljenny(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
You dont really know your daddy.

Vyzz:
cool

Our darling daddy....

Inno-bobo
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dottore:

If you can tell us what your own father does for a living with proof.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gotze1:
You want to destroy grin

LOL!
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gotze1:
Did you see the name on it or you are blind.

I am not the one to start searching the statement you made for you. Why are you this pain lol
Pain for what exactly This is Innoson thread
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
dokyOloye:

grin grin grin
These 5% people sef?
Una no jus gree with this una landlocked 5% landmass,de compete with 95% grin
Lemme be the first to say Igbo amaka.
yes we are small just like Israel but mighty. Lagos is nothing without them.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dottore:

He is doing what your father does for living!
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by valx2: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
dokyOloye:

grin grin grin
These 5% people sef?
Una no jus gree with this una landlocked 5% landmass,de compete with 95% grin
Lemme be the first to say Igbo amaka.
Why shifting the goal post? .. Just shout Igbo amaka 3 times and you'll be fine.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

!
Please can you show me where Nord is building his three trucks bodies grin that he is now rubbing shoulder with Innoson grin

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by AngusTV: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Zenithpeak:

All he needs is the support of we Nigerians by not dragging him down with our mouth and recognize his brand as ours!

I think you should speak for yourself sir. I know a lot of people that encourage and try to promote the innoson brand sir.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:
More!

Innoson Carrier 4WD

Chinese Grand Tiger Pickup

Innoson IVM Fox

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2602404_img20150704wa0006_jpegea3ccfab0a7b2a727d9f2044d8abd1aa

Chinese Beijing Senova D20

Innoson IVM Caris

Chinese dongfeng Yoyear S50

Innoson Ikenga

Chinese BAIC Wevan M60

[img]https:///65535/50286510852_96cd195708_o_d.jpg[/img]
, come and see rebagging hahaha
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by igboarenice: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Innoson IVM Granite

Chinese ZX Auto Max Terralord

First Image: Chinese BAIC BJ80
Second Image: Innoson IVM G80

First Image: Interior of Chinese BAIC BJ80
Second Image: Interior of Innoson IVM G80:

You decided to kill
If he commit suicide it's all your fault

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93395781:

Please can you show me where Nord is building his three trucks bodies grin that he is now rubbing shoulder with Innoson grin

You can carry your camera and got to his plant to check.

However, help me tell Innoson that I have one Chinese car brand he can copy that will appeal to the Nigerian market instead of him depending 95% on the government for patronage.

The Chinese greet you below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170846_a4_png11a9c6a3355cda7e5ad61323551a6189

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170819_a1_png22181209a0562a4129b2dd2dce49e5e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170825_a2_png93dd1e06e1769cae48862d2069f3e19b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170832_a3_pngc2c87510e14c17629134ae4ea811df05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12171007_a1_png22181209a0562a4129b2dd2dce49e5e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12171019_a2_png93dd1e06e1769cae48862d2069f3e19b

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gotze1:
This one weak me
Using the same moniker to deceive yourself grin grin
Please can you show me where he built the body of this truck in his warehouse grin

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by PHIPEX(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
I see ignorance everywhere on display. Greater percentage of the world pharmaceutical products come from India yet India does not engage in R and D. Because India's law does not so much recognise patent right, Indians go to public archives of patented drugs and use the already existing public knowledge of a drug from Europe and America to produce their own drugs and of course at cheaper rate.

That's what Innoson is doing. Using an existing design to produce his vehicles because he might not be able to do R and D for now. He can pay any company for their already existing designs and produce same locally.

See my fellow countrymen arguing on who is best at "pull him down syndrome.".

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93391045:

God bless Innoson you done change your moniker
Your man imported one Chinese truck claiming he is manufacturing in his empty warehouse grin grin grin
Deny those rebagging. God bless Nord, Proforce and JAC. grin

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by KayCee92(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have a dream that one day I will open a thread like this and see people applauding something good without tilting towards ethnic or religion.
That one day, an Igbo Nairalander will applaud the achievements of a Yoruba man and vice versa. grin
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
igboarenice:

You decided to kill
If he commit suicide it's all your fault

I pity the poor guy.

I will be soft on him going forward to stop him from going the suicidal way!

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

You can carry your camera and got to his plant to check.

However, help me tell Innoson that I have one Chinese
I just need this picture from you

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gotze1:
Deny those rebagging. God bless Nord, Proforce and JAC. grin
I need this picture from you

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by 3SDevLab: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:
More!

Innoson Carrier 4WD

Chinese Grand Tiger Pickup

Innoson IVM Fox

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2602404_img20150704wa0006_jpegea3ccfab0a7b2a727d9f2044d8abd1aa

Chinese Beijing Senova D20

Innoson IVM Caris

Chinese dongfeng Yoyear S50

Innoson Ikenga

Chinese BAIC Wevan M60

[img]https:///65535/50286510852_96cd195708_o_d.jpg[/img]
Lolx why you had to do that bro? grin

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

!

I need to see these from assembling plant own by Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by sweetjohn(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Lol Innoson plant where he assemble all the Chinese cars he imported in part units.

He imports the car parts at almost 0% import duty due to the law in place for part importation.

He assemble them and sell to the government at the normal price.

After which he will Call Amablason to come and snap photos and rush to Nairaland to shout made in Nigeria.

You are a pathetic fool who is trying so hard to turn truth to lies and also turn ones hard work to mere thing. But God pass you

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93394220:

Colombians are the owner of Proforce in Ogun, they don't have capacity for mass production of military hardware, that's why they signed new partnership with Innoson
Proforce signed new partnership with Innoson Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We can help to Sell your Car! / World's Largest Giant Trailer / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.