Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Does Real Love Still Exist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Real Love Still Exist? (22768 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by CodeTemplar: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
What's love?
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by RapistOnBail: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
humilitypays:
men love with their prick, women love with their eyes and brains cheesy

Women love = financial security + comfort

Man's love = sexual satisfaction + dire need met
Yes! This is the meaning of true love for both sex cells grin

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Lecturebidz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
It is written;
"Tis easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than to find true love."

2 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by ObaIgwe1: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yes it still exists.

And I am one of the very lucky few to find one against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by TechSkill: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
NO... It does not. Anybody who think it does is just fooling his/herself. what we have is a transactional relationship with certain parameters

3 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by jericco1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't know oo because right now, the farthest I can go is likeness. If I ever told you otherwise, question me. undecided cool

2 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cindy222:
It exists but its quite hard to find.
hi are you the lady on your dp?
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Numero9: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
The society have misinterpreted Love for Lust. Most men want beautiful sexy looking woman as wife. Most women wants a man who is capable to handle her financial need.

While dating, both parties tends to show thier best parts, even if it means pretending in some cases, flaunt watch other on social media.
Only to realize thier incompatibility after showing the worst sides of each other. Hence, divorce becomes the only option.
This is a reason amongst others.

5 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naija246:
the concept of love is a Hollywood phenomenon; it doesn't exist.
Any girl prophesying such to you is a scammer;
She is only after your resources.

Women are incapable of loving a man the way men desire to be loved;they can only love their children, not husbands.

A man loves idealistically while women love opportunistically
word

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by urboyAce(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
ObaIgwe1:
Yes it still exists.

And I am one of the very lucky few to find one against all odds.
It will all end in tears

2 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Numero9: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
The one here in Nigeria is small If you see the rate of bastard children in Jamaica And the rate of babymama in USA you will be surprised I still watch it on Fox yesterday night

Such shameful practice is what a lot of Africans are cultivating.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Adurabledamsel(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
It does exist, but we always want it from where we can't get it.

4 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by bitingcool: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
love is = patient & kind

The real problem is that there is lack of patience and kindness. Once either is lacking, the love is not yet formed

5 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
real love exist but one in a trillion, if you find someone that care about you genuinely then that can be related to love. No one can die for his or her late spouse, life continue. So no need to be researching and finding one true love but find a partner that truely care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Deborah98(f): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
I doubt if there is undecided
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yes.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Liposure: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
In this day and age just have money and love will locate you. Love is not cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Adurabledamsel:
It does exist, but we always want it from where we can't get it.

Pls explain further.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by TechSkill: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naija246:

Women are incapable of loving a man the way men desire to be loved;they can only love their children, not husbands.

gbam... i even know say my current babe no love me like that... but i no send. na make she just born and i go transfer my attention to my kids... life goes on. nobody fit love me like my siblings or my mama. the earlier we accept this, the better for all of us.

11 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by InvertedHammer: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
/
Love exists

...but it is only conditional.

/
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Favourchi123(f): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naija246:

that girl do you strong thing take heart
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Omobola121(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
True love actually exit, but as we grow older, we find it difficult to get true and sincere love again. Probably due to struggles of life, aspirations and all that will make life worth living.

Now, we just look for compatibility, someone we can live and cope with, someone will can tolerate.

But the bottom line is everyone of us has experienced true love before! Some are lucky to be with their true love while some till their next life.

However it is, life continues.

4 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by 3SDevLab: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Not sure anymore.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Happy2020: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Real love absolutely exists. In Nigeria though, it’s probably a rare thing because people are too busy doing what they need to do to survive, looking for a man to take care of them, so finding security trumps love. This is partially why there is so much cheating in Nigeria, people are not in live with their partner or
spouse, they have other motives for being together.

Which is very sad because finding your soulmate is one of the best experiences in the world. Having true love, genuine love is so beautiful.
I am the happiest I have ever been since finding my soulmate. We were definitely meant to be.
So don’t give up but if both people are in Nigeria, your chances are very slim finding what I just described.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by louiziana(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
True love must be a gift from God. My ex girlfriend is in a new loving relationship with another guy, but still sends me whatsapp messages telling me how much she misses me and still loves me, willing to come spend the night and suckk me off... Na the new boyfriend wey think say him don find love I just pity. She even said she would still Bleep me if another guy ends up marrying her. Na me dey run, and I am scared of love right now.
Another one claiming to love me a few months ago called me shameless thing, idiot and greedy guy just because I failed to credit her account. The highest bidder wins...

3 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Michhy123(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don old finish I never see real love... IAM even fade up of searching.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by DigitalSpy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
grin what's it with ubunja? I only read I don't practice, I live my Life based on my principles which is I DON'T CARE.
Uhhh... Your moniker says you do grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Michhy123(f): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Happy2020:
Real love absolutely exists. In Nigeria though, it’s probably a rare thing because people are too busy doing what they need to do to survive, looking for a man to take care of them, so finding security trumps love. This is partially why there is so much cheating in Nigeria, people are not in live with their partner or
spouse, they have other motives for being together.
Which is very sad because finding your soulmate is one of the best experiences in the world. Having true love, genuine love is so beautiful.
I am the happiest I have ever been since finding my soulmate. We were definitely meant to be.
So don’t give up but if both people are in Nigeria, your chances are very slim finding what I just described.

So what is your advice
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Skymason20(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
love exist . motherly love and agape Love #@ God's love for man

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by jeph19(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
YES but its scarce and if u happen to find it, guard it jealously.
Protect it with all enthusiasm.
Keep It secret coz its a most sought after gem.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Yoighaman(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cindy222:

Ah nooo someone like you who follows ubunja,hell no. Even if i get to like you sef,i will soon stop hehehee.....

Someone that follows Ubunja grin
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by farady(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Michhy123:
I don old finish I never see real love... IAM even fade up of searching.

Just love yourself and love the next person and love will locate you dear. Don't give up. Remember God is love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.