Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? (1328 Views)

He Wants To Dissolve His Eight Years Old Marriage On The Ground Of Adultary. / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by golor(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2017
broke up your relationship on the ground of genotype!!! in avoidance of SS baby!! how did you feel?

what level is your relationship before you decided to accept the faith of it can't work?

what will you advice people that are into a relationship and haven't known their genotype?

in every, 10 couple that haven't checked, what could be the statistics of them them been incomparable? personally, I feel it rare to find incomparable from spouse.

but knowing is better... I haven't checked but I strongly believe, me and my babe is
compatible, I don't think God will decide to take away my joy in the name of genotype.

please come in and tell us, what you think.

Cc:lalasticaca
cc:mynd24
cc:seun
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2017
grin

ItsJude whats ur genotype ? grin

Abeeg, let me see if were match kiss
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by sisisioge: 6:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm, don't play with fire. The genotype should be the next question after you ask his/her full name. Have you had a first hand experience with a SS kid? Lord have mercy! Except for those of us lucky to be AA, people should endeavor to know before things move up with their Fancies. Please help the world.

2 Likes

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2017
If you know you are AS, don't wait till you start catching feelings till you find out about your partner's genotype to avoid stories that touches the heart.

Its something people with AS should always carry in mind.

thank God am AA, no worries cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Why wouldn't you? If it deserves the seriousness it gets ,then it begs careful considerations,part of which is Genotype...abeg,look closely and make the right decision ,ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by gede7744(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2017
l agree with the poster above me. if you have had an encounter with ss kids you will not wish it for your enemy.

funny enough l know a marriage that crashed because of ss and at the same time a very close friend of mine went through three relationship and all hit tick because they are all AS, AS at end of it all she still married AS and they have 3kids all healthy

but they are based in UK

3 Likes

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Lol. Where is our faith? grin
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2017
dingbang:
here dey come again

1 Like

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Martin0(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2017
gede7744:
l agree with the poster above me. if you have had an encounter with ss kids you will not wish it for your enemy.

funny enough l know a marriage that crashed because of ss and at the same time a very close friend of mine went through three relationship and all hit tick because they are all AS, AS at end of it all she still married AS and they have 3kids all healthy

but they are based in UK

Na wa oo
Most people don't care about their Geno
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Kondomatic(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
If you know you are AS, don't wait till you start catching feelings till you find out about your partner's genotype to avoid stories that touches the heart.

Pictures, Videos and Audios of your genotype or I don't believe it.

grin

1 Like

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
here dey come again
grin lol dont mind me... But sometimes you know there are exceptions..
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Kobicove(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2017
dingbang:

Pally this has nothing to do with faith undecided
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2017
golor:
broke up your relationship on the ground of genotype!!! in avoidance of SS baby!! how did you feel?

Cc:lalasticaca
cc:mynd24
cc:seun

Lol

Seriously you don't want to check your genotype and you believe god won't take your joy. This thing is still happening in 2017

Op don't be shocked when you eventually check and you are both As.

People should learn to start asking for genotype before feelings develop because it will only lead to your hurt.

If it turns out that you and your girl are As quickly and swiftly nip it in the bud, the pain of having SS children isn't one that should be experienced. Go through NL and read stories of heartbreak simply because of genotype. There are even people who couldn't marry who they truly love cus of genotype and had to settle
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2017
I don't believe that at this age Nd time,people will still make the same mistakes .Everybody now knows his or her genotype Nd blood group. The first question u should ask when u re about going into a r/ship should be that especially if u re an AS Carrier. Ignorant is Neva an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Pictures, Videos and Audios of your genotype or I don't believe it.

grin
Why do you care?
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by golor(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:

She's the first child... And science made it known to us that every first child is AA. To make it more smooth one of her parents is AA....
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:

cheesy cheesy I am AC
Thank God for you ooooo
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by queencalipso(f): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2017
golor:

She's the first child... And science made it known to us that every first child is AA. To make it more smooth one of her parents is AA....

one of her parents not both. which means there's a chance she may be AS..
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by golor(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2017
queencalipso:

one of her parents not both. which means there's a chance she may be AS..

Even if both are AS, science made us to understand that, the first child will be AA, the second AS, third SS, then the rest AS...... Something it change... Cause you know science deal with 90 percent certainty and 10 percent probation...but I strongly believe, she AA, as first child.... No be my own na science probation go take work.....
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 21, 2017
golor:

Nice theory.
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2017
gede7744:

but they are based in UK
So you mean all the guys she met were AS, na so AA scarce reach?
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy I am AC Thank God for you ooooo
Which one come be AC again? How did it happen grin
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Which one come be AC again? How did it happen grin
Me self I don't know cheesy
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
sunshineG:

Me self I don't know cheesy
You fit born normal pikin with AS or AA?
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
You fit born normal pikin with AS or AA?
yes o
Thank God for you cheesy
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Lalas247(f): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
AA no get problem
Blood group 0 negative
grin
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Genotype is a serious thing ooh, funny enough as old as i am... I don't know my Genotype

Maybe if i finally get to meet Miss Tuham, i might be so interested to go do am grin

Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Why una like to stress una lives... Many people are married and didnt check any stupid geno type and they are having children... Back in d ancient days, who dey geno type... Abeg go sit down jor
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by golor(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Nice theory.

The aspect of AS as both parents giving birth to SS is equally a theory??

My friend leave this thread
Re: Broke A Serious Relationship On The Ground Of Genotype? by gede7744(f): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
So you mean all the guys she met were AS, na so AA scarce reach?

Abi

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Surprised Me With An Apartment As A Gift / G.spot / Do You Think Sex Is Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.