Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset (1897 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by VictorUSA(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Can you imagine?

We had a little misunderstanding with my gf..she locked up my collar in the presence of my friends and I sent her the msg below:

They say love is blind but my love can see. You're a woman but you lock up my collar at any heated argument..it undermines my status as a man in this relationship which is unprecedented. This vicissitude has been hitting me up for so long. But I realized it's not the taste of your feeling but the state of your situation. How can you as a lady lock up my collar if you love me? Because you're richer? You should know that before you there were girls in my life and after you there will be. Let's now forge a new life that leads to a shining city on a hill than a tale of two lovers. Read my lips:
It's over between us!!!

Victor Jalingo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by Michelle70(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2022
ok.
What a nice piece of info.

I was able to see solutions to 99problems just by reading this, ithink the presidential candidates needs to read this

10 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by Daniel7543: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Please can you borrow me your girlfriend for a night.

4 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by VictorUSA(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2022
She called and texted me several times but i didn't respond. About an hour later i was listening to Michael Jackson's Give In To Me when she rushed into my room and found me in tears. I quickly dried up but she never knew. She apologised in tears and we resolved it. Rosa pledged never to repeat same.

It was because of that that i posted i would be travelling to Plateau, Nassarawa and Abuja by the end of this month. I'm not travelling again.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by Rolexxxy(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Michelle70:
ok.
What a nice piece of info.

I think the presidential candidates needs to read this
Which presidential candidate? Tinubu abi?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by sholikay(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Choi!... Love dey craze oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by LewisHamilton15: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
sholikay:
Choi!... Love dey craze oooo cheesy cheesy
I swear my blodagrin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by imagrg(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Who Toto Help?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by Calvary247(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Locking up your collar does not mean she does not love you.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Calvary247:
yes you are right ,it means she will one day kill him.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by dawnomike(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Calvary247:
Hhhmmm! Wisdom
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset by 66spirit(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
If she say she wants that... If she say she need this? If she say she wants that:
Give it to her plsssssss Give it to her plsssssss

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Avoid Mentioning, Replying Or Responding To Jennyclay / Intuitions In Relationships / By Nature Or Nuture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.