Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (78240 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by meliziz12(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
I beg truth be told,there is no sisterly kiss here and around that car,it's pure uncontrolled konji,that their brother should simply fight it now if he does not want to have Lesbian filled compound!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by ikp120(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by bamite(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by muller101(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous,
I mean flawless,
well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it
take it easy. Common sense is about to leave it body.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by stanway(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
ladies always have issues

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Pray(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Do what gives u joy.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by obisco4u: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lovely. Better than two guys kissing. That's a disgusting and terrible site.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by burqueenx(f): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
angry

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by muller101(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Mehn the kind love I get for lesbians eh.. Nor fit mk me think negative about them undecided
And the day u find ur self inside their web
They will rape u to death.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by SirLakes: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wetin pesin no go see for this world kiss
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by burqueenx(f): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by openmine(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by sweatlana: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
What nonsense is this?? It's not like they are 2year olds.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by networkrecharg: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
modsfucker:
14years loading. Location please

I pre the police get them and make dem pay 14years in prison....
Let's see who will get pregnant...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by omoiyalayi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Mehn the kind love I get for lesbians eh.. Nor fit mk me think negative about them undecided

Really?

What do u love abt dem if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by burqueenx(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2017

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by finest0007(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Angelcute come and see something o grin .
I bet the internet would be more fired up if they were brothers
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
That just gave me a raging bona...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by raphy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
nothing is wrong in this ppl WL just look for gist to taik about.but she is into it not a bad thing.

they want attention thts all.they HV gotten into the limelight by this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by abelprice(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
muller101:
And the day u find ur self inside their web
They will rape u to death.

I hope so
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by burqueenx(f): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by t2luv1: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
EmyLeo:
when you think you have seen it all undecided

#even had the guts to post it online... this generation ehen!!

My brother you read my mind. The end is near I have seen the proof.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by sucess001(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
That kiss looks too passionate to be sisterly

Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Gerrard59(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Studies have proven that females are bisexual in nature.

Nothing surprising here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
orisirisi
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by abbaapple: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
shocked

Dis is Treason, i repeat dis is Treason!! Vaseline crew are on set nw undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by HARDDON: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
That kiss looks too passionate to be sisterly

Mmmm, introspective. extrapolative. Wata mind.
As for Me, i don't know why two sisters wud Eva think of locking lips lipsrsealed

Btw, if it's truly urs Bday, A raise a fvcking glass to u

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by 8stargeneral: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
End time two sisters
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by toyejohnson(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
godquality:
Person wey this pic outraged get another thing wey caused am. No be this pic be the person problem but na the pic make am realise say his/her life is crap and they need an outlet, hence their outrage here. That's my professional opinion as a road side therapist. grin grin grin
Gbam!
Ogami you finish work
You said my mind
Plenty unnecessary aggression and unwarranted anger
As I read your comment; all I was doing was ROTFL grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Ajekuiya: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady has sparked serious debate on her Instagram page after she shared a photo of herself kissing her sister, Sonia inside a car. The lady named Jessica shared the photo with caption, "I love u sis".

However, many of her followers found the photo in bad taste and criticised her. Some even labeled her action incestuous despite efforts from other followers to defend the kiss as just an innocent sisters' kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessica's brother Cyril also commented to defend his sisters' action as just having fun and blast the Internet trolls.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-and-sister.html

Definitely not sisters, just two lesbians trying to hide under the sister sister umbrella

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Fkforyou(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow...They must really be that innocent. undecided

I hate it when people don't know there are limits to certain things.

Innocent kiss, fine, I get it, but why post it on Instagram, SMH.. anything for the attention and likes... undecided

Stupidity in high places men.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous,
I mean flawless,
well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it

The girl that you want too woo you sure sey that's her picture. If you see the real you might just.... i leave that one for the gods to answer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.