Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (78260 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by 1metre: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is mere acting by two lovely sisters. Why u guys ranting.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by somehow: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
If some of you know what is going on in some family eh, una go cringe.

Some posting here have slept with their relatives before.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by sexylogan(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
That kiss looks too passionate to be sisterly

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
A kiss to her sister should be just on her cheek....I find it offensive though. ...
For God sake not all matters should even come on media
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Josh44s(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
And they had to close their eyes so tight
This is out of place

Sharp gal cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
They are not blood sisters..

They are just Besties!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KingSango(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady has sparked serious debate on her Instagram page after she shared a photo of herself kissing her sister, Sonia inside a car. The lady named Jessica shared the photo with caption, "I love u sis".

However, many of her followers found the photo in bad taste and criticised her. Some even labeled her action incestuous despite efforts from other followers to defend the kiss as just an innocent sisters' kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessica's brother Cyril also commented to defend his sisters' action as just having fun and blast the Internet trolls.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-and-sister.html

Homosexuality is spreading the whole world thanks to Obama: Dick Gregory was Boule: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by DonBobes(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Na so guys go de imagine say na der lips b d 1 kissing.
Dem go luk lik ds

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by hollywater: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
All these new generation girls self. Attention seekers.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
jizz sincerely lesbians disgust me
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
They look sweet. I go like fvck them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Stellie:
jizz sincerely lesbians disgust me
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by kadupee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
She is lesbian
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by fof1: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady has sparked serious debate on her Instagram page after she shared a photo of herself kissing her sister, Sonia inside a car. The lady named Jessica shared the photo with caption, "I love u sis".

However, many of her followers found the photo in bad taste and criticised her. Some even labeled her action incestuous despite efforts from other followers to defend the kiss as just an innocent sisters' kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessica's brother Cyril also commented to defend his sisters' action as just having fun and blast the Internet trolls.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-and-sister.html

VERY BAD FAMILY EXAMPLES & BACKGROUND. BREEDING GROUND FOR LICENTIOUSNESS AND IMMORTALITY. LESBIANISM AND ROT.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by chronique(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is how it starts small small. That's how one of my ex, told me that her brothers play with her breast and even suck her breasts, and she sees nothing with it. The so called brothers are not small children o. People be practicing incest codedly and not seeing anything wrong with it. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by AdisaOwala: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
atherineru:
What's wrong with the pic...

Incestuous lesbian alert!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous,
I mean flawless,
well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it
Yeah make her bedrock my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Noah13: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Mehn the kind love I get for lesbians eh.. Nor fit mk me think negative about them undecided
You my man!
I just have this love for them, they can't do wrong in my eyes
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by onwuakpachris(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
all these fair skinned spoilt brats no go gree pesin rest..one rubbish after d other..they think life's all about beauty and slaying online abi..wat nonsense
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Donjazzy12(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kolababe:

Lesbians everywhere! Come to Abuja and witness Sodom! Ladies paying ladies from 50K upwards to suck their pussy. As for the fools wey say dem love lesbians 'una mumu never do'! Lesbians do not love anything at all about guys. Stop deceiving yourselves. This two sisters clearly are lesbians and they have been sleeping with each other. There are several cases of such in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by dederocs(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Looks good, don't mind my pervert mind though
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Yaboski: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lesbian sisters
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
This only happens to those who follow the "slayqueens".
As for me,I don't even know they exist
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KingRexUb(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
KelvinCX:
Bet they do more than this behind closed doors
Yeah bro i agree
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Lewaluv(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KelvinCX(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
fidalgo19:

The girl that you want too woo you sure sey that's her picture. If you see the real you might just.... i leave that one for the gods to answer.

i've got her IG bro
that babe is flawless

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KelvinCX(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
fidalgo19:

The girl that you want too woo you sure sey that's her picture. If you see the real you might just.... i leave that one for the gods to answer.

i've got her IG bro
that babe is flawless
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Konami94: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
They are not blood sisters..

They are just Besties!!!
The are sisters actually. I follow one of them on instagram
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by KelvinCX(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
fidalgo19:

i've got her IG bro
that babe is flawless
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Duru009(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pure lesbz !
I know of blood sisters back than in university who slep with eachother. Infact thy where cut several times in d hostel.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by AKOGUDAVID(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
End time virus. This is out of control. This is a sign of lesbianism. May God help us.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by lonlytroy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
see there make-up face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.