Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (78586 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by AKOGUDAVID(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
End time virus. Is this not lesbianism? Oluwaooo. May God deliver us in this generations. Who knows what happens behind close doors...nothing can justify this act abeg
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady has sparked serious debate on her Instagram page after she shared a photo of herself kissing her sister, Sonia inside a car. The lady named Jessica shared the photo with caption, "I love u sis".

However, many of her followers found the photo in bad taste and criticised her. Some even labeled her action incestuous despite efforts from other followers to defend the kiss as just an innocent sisters' kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessica's brother Cyril also commented to defend his sisters' action as just having fun and blast the Internet trolls.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-and-sister.html

I was just reported to facebook. Maybe i should post we like lesbians but we kill gays! Hahahahah

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by okenwaa(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ndia na Ata nchuchu...hohaa!!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by DanielGb(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
They are destined
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by koolaid87: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2017
just like birdman and lil wayne
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by EmekaBlue(m): 3:15am On Aug 21, 2017
i want to marry them
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Smartjob1(f): 3:44am On Aug 21, 2017
This is what joblessness causes.

Still looking for that dream job? See my signature and do the needful asap.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by ovieEbie: 5:39am On Aug 21, 2017
OK good
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Emmanuel2806: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2017
I see nothing wrong there
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Smartademu(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2017
I don't know why that their picture is turning me on grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by newslifeop: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Oh
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Judek2(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Full Video Please..
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by rukis360(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
I just want to say:

KTBFFH!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
bless ya
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by foleskay(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
iranu..lesbo in disguise..
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by Angelcute(f): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
finest0007:
Angelcute come and see something o grin .
I bet the internet would be more fired up if they were brothers
jesu, warris dis? i thought i have seen them all o

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by HERSLEY(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous,
I mean flawless,
well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it
hmmmmm
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by sacajawea(m): 11:30am On Jan 16
🍆🍆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.