Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

HYBK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HYBK (3888 Views)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

So what did the inclusion of Igbos in the last administration solve for them? So Igbos problem is to be in government and be dousing their tension? Wonderful.
I thought you said you are here to counter issues with facts? Please where did you get the info that he was respecting the Saudis in massacre of shiites? Saudis asked him to murder shiites? And what has shiites massacre got to do with Your Biafra? Shouldn't you just concentrate on your Biafra and leave Nigeria matters?
i wikl answer you. i am a nigerian. but not a proud one. because of the present state of things in the country. so i can discuss politics of nigeria and the world to. even when i get biafra, i will still discuss nigerian politics too. bros, you csn also beleive dat buhari is not sick after all did u see his medical report?
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:

Biafra agitation caused voter apathy and low votes in the SE, it caused it in SS as well? Biafra agitation in SS during Jonathan's government? you must think you are lying to your tata...TAN and people shouting no vacancy in aso rock and Jonathan till 2019 are from zambia? Go an collect your biafrau.d
bros , biafra struggle is a dream. and it may not really be easy or it may not pay us . but atleast u cannot know until u try. nobody will give it to us but we will follow due process for it. it is called referendum. No fighting or quarrel or bashng will give us biafra. we welcome hausas and yorubas to come and do business with us.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
seriously, i would love to see a biafra were yorubas and hausas can have free entry and exits . also do business without hassles and intermarry. a biafra devoid of hate and oppression. a biafra of my dreams. i am not hsppy with nigeria but i csnnot say i am not happy with the hausa or yoruba or etc. its the leaders who have made the wrong decision. i beleive ststes receive allocations every month. how many govnors use thier money properly.? i think leadership at all levels have fsiled nigeria. biafra should learn from nigerias mistakes in building a biafra of our dreams and stop wasting time in cyber bullying. O.D.O.B ..#biafrawithouthate. "defending biafra with humility and facts"
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2017
when you defend biafra with humility and facts, people will appreciate your comments and you gain thier respect, followership and get lots of likes too.. #evidence

Re: HYBK by magnusmovies: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
seriously, i would love to see a biafra were yorubas and hausas can have free entry and exits . also do business without hassles and intermarry. a biafra devoid of hate and oppression. a biafra of my dreams. i am not hsppy with nigeria but i csnnot say i am not happy with the hausa or yoruba or etc. its the leaders who have made the wrong decision. i beleive ststes receive allocations every month. how many govnors use thier money properly.? i think leadership at all levels have fsiled nigeria. biafra should learn from nigerias mistakes in building a biafra of our dreams and stop wasting time in cyber bullying. O.D.O.B ..#biafrawithouthate. "defending biafra with humility and facts"
as an igbo man i have a wife and chindren .i do not teach violence on all playforms. i love a peaceful environment. were we all can live peacefully. it is great to discuss and argue with love because by so doing, we profer solutions . but when we abuse each other in the face of critics, we desctoy ourbsouls. op. God bless u
Re: HYBK by magnusmovies: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2017
biafra shall be free. pls we welcome criticism from all angles and tribes. we asure you without your criticism, biafra will not be complete. feel free to jibe us or shake us or ask questions or observations. just shoot it. we will respond you professionally and honourably. i beleive in this vision op. 100%
Re: HYBK by obyrich(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:

Biafra agitation caused voter apathy and low votes in the SE, it caused it in SS as well? Biafra agitation in SS during Jonathan's government? you must think you are lying to your tata...TAN and people shouting no vacancy in aso rock and Jonathan till 2019 are from zambia? Go an collect your biafrau.d
TAN was led by Ifeanyi Uba. Ifeanyi Uba joined APC immediately after Jonathan's loss. Ifeanyi Uba has never identified with IPOB or any pro Biafra group. You did not refute the fact that IPOB had been in existence before Buhari. You cannot also dispute the fact that they have always been preaching secession from inception. So at what point did they metamophose into TAN or vice versa?
Re: HYBK by MORNDEW(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
i wikl answer you. i am a nigerian. but not a proud one. because of the present state of things in the country. so i can discuss politics of nigeria and the world to. even when i get biafra, i will still discuss nigerian politics too. bros, you csn also beleive dat buhari is not sick after all did u see his medical report?
Is that all I asked you in my post? Don't make believe I've been talking to someone who can't comprehend simple questions. Anyway am out go and bring people with sound education and strong in convincing arguments.
Buhari's sickness is carried by mainstream media which media house came up with ur assertions that he respected Saudis in killing shiites? Dnt make me believe I've been wasting my time on a market boy or taxi driver as is seen with the direction less Biafra agitatiors and fake news.
Re: HYBK by Obdk: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
brize:
I guess he is just joining naira land or he is a yoruba muslim in disguise............. you know this yoruba muslims are more diabolic than their private jet pastors and sufferticated followers, last week plus today was bad for them so i guess they introduced this nonsense to soft peddle our counter narratives.....

Mr. Op. freedom fighter , if you are new to this forum just bear it in mind that majority of yoruba muslims here dont want to be engaged in arguements, i mean reasonable reasoning instead they will continue pushing/shifting the goal post from one useless narrative to another which most times are not relevant to the course in study...........

Also remember that Biafra is only countering their propaganda and deceit with only but the truth.

Modified::: I think the south east, interested south south and well wishers should be careful cos this diabolic human beings are at it, this time with a more childish way of soft peddling the Biafran hammer from hitting their empty skull, all thanks to google translator for making it easier for them............

Reason should not take G4jeezus & humblenature moniker seiously.

1. Its owned and operated by one person (Afonja i guess) if not who can explain this coincidence? check out their VVV topic and the HG Pix etc comments of both monikers.

2. He is a scammer cc seun , mynd44 and lalasticlala..... He claims to give sure betting odds to clients and potential customers .... in one post he made using G4jeezus moniker you can see him asking for nairalanders phone numbers ,in that same post you can see humblenature indicating his interest for the said game ......
But what will shock you all, in another betting post he made using humblenature acct, G4jeezus also appeared telling himself(humblenature) how he is an ardent follower of his self(humblenature).........

3.Today again the 2 moniker are running amok this thread with their nonsense Igbo this and kanu that .

coincidence right?
wow, i will love that kind of coincidence on my BIRTHDAY

Pix speaks thousand words

Mods pls do the needful

tank u for exposing d muslim afonja
Re: HYBK by Obdk: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
magnusmovies:
as an igbo man i have a wife and chindren .i do not teach violence on all playforms. i love a peaceful environment. were we all can live peacefully. it is great to discuss and argue with love because by so doing, we profer solutions . but when we abuse each other in the face of critics, we desctoy ourbsouls. op. God bless u

d bet naija scammer u made dis post for is not Igbo. he is positioning dis account wit dat other 4jesus.. he will use it against igbos it has been accepted as Igbo. but we dey here dey watch.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obdk:

d bet naija scammer u made dis post for is not Igbo. he is positioning dis account wit dat other 4jesus.. he will use it against igbos it has been accepted as Igbo. but we dey here dey watch.

well i am not supposed to reply you but i will do it just once. there is no where that being a professional punter that earns money from it is a crime. sports betting is legal and i am very good at forecasting matches. its no crime and i have whatsapp.group for that and one onone dealings. i dont do fixed matches and i only give well scrutinized games. so asides my daily job, i am also a punter. i love odds.i hope i have not scammed you before. or anyone..pls punters ate not scammers .scammers are scammers.
Re: HYBK by magnusmovies: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Obdk:

bros tnx.i have double checked humblenature and i see no wrong in being a punter. he has committed no offence and is very creative. punting is a lucrative biz in uk.and us. pls look for something else to say. leave humblenature alone. he is a proud igbo son. humblenature i stand with you unshaken 100%
Re: HYBK by GoldNiagara(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sense fall on all of you.You are killing the movement, you will understand as time goes by.
Re: HYBK by Najokee: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op...I am with the P's & I's 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%....Biafra or Death grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: HYBK by Obdk: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2017
humblenature:
well i am not supposed to reply you but i will do it just once. there is no where that being a professional punter that earns money from it is a crime. sports betting is legal and i am very good at forecasting matches. its no crime and i have whatsapp.group for that and one onone dealings. i dont do fixed matches and i only give well scrutinized games. so asides my daily job, i am also a punter. i love odds.i hope i have not scammed you before. or anyone..pls punters ate not scammers .scammers are scammers.

yea dats why you deceive using multiple monikers?

if u re sincere
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2017
biafra has come. biafra without hate
Re: HYBK by Kingspin(m): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2017
humblenature:
i have heard some tribes say that igbos are very proud people abmnd this and that. but we can prove to them that they are wrong.its called propaganda. we are still helping the biafran cause
Nigeria is not pride of it citizens so the Ibo have to be pride of themselves.
Re: HYBK by ALOWONLE419(m): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2017
dubemnaija:
Amu Bingo
Ala-bingo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Picture: If You Can’t Convince Them, Confuse Them (photo) / Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo / Pdp Won Kwara, Bauchi By Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.