Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

HYBK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HYBK (3900 Views)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
frleopardo:
I'm with you, 35%.
its still something bro. nno. chukwu gozie gi na ndi uno gi .

1 Like

Re: HYBK by brize(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
DocHMD:

Op I agree with you that ewedugerians and abokigerians are very loving people for ridiculing and mocking members of BZM and Massob when they are killed and dumped inside Ezu river pre-IPOB but we must condemn our own Biafrans for reacting against their hate and ridicule. Na you get sense pass.

I agree with you that Oba of lagos must be applauded for making hate speeches against Igbos while we Biafrans bring our own people to be killed for reacting against the hateful Oba. Mr peacemaker alias 'turn the left cheek', we don hear you.

grin grin
I guess he is just joining naira land or he is a yoruba muslim in disguise............. you know this yoruba muslims are more diabolic than their private jet pastors and sufferticated followers, last week plus today was bad for them so i guess they introduced this nonsense to soft peddle our counter narratives.....

Mr. Op. freedom fighter , if you are new to this forum just bear it in mind that majority of yoruba muslims here dont want to be engaged in arguements, i mean reasonable reasoning instead they will continue pushing/shifting the goal post from one useless narrative to another which most times are not relevant to the course in study...........

Also remember that Biafra is only countering their propaganda and deceit with only but the truth.

Modified::: I think the south east, interested south south and well wishers should be careful cos this diabolic human beings are at it, this time with a more childish way of soft peddling the Biafran hammer from hitting their empty skull, all thanks to google translator for making it easier for them............

Reason should not take G4jeezus & humblenature moniker seiously.

1. Its owned and operated by one person (Afonja i guess) if not who can explain this coincidence? check out their VVV topic and the HG Pix etc comments of both monikers.

2. He is a scammer cc seun , mynd44 and lalasticlala..... He claims to give sure betting odds to clients and potential customers .... in one post he made using G4jeezus moniker you can see him asking for nairalanders phone numbers ,in that same post you can see humblenature indicating his interest for the said game ......
But what will shock you all, in another betting post he made using humblenature acct, G4jeezus also appeared telling himself(humblenature) how he is an ardent follower of his self(humblenature).........

3.Today again the 2 moniker are running amok this thread with their nonsense Igbo this and kanu that .

coincidence right?
wow, i will love that kind of coincidence on my BIRTHDAY

Pix speaks thousand words

Mods pls do the needful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
brize:
I guess he is just joining naira land or he is a yoruba muslim in disguise............. you know this yoruba muslims are more diabolic than their private jet pastors and sufferticated followers, last week plus today was bad for them so i guess they introduced this nonsense to soft peddle our counter narratives.....

Mr. Op. freedom fighter , if you are new to this forum just bear it in mind that majority of yoruba muslims here dont want to be engaged in arguements, i mean reasonable reasoning instead they will continue pushing/shifting the goal post from one useless narrative to another which most times are not relevant to the course in study...........

Also remember that Biafra is only countering their propaganda and deceit with only but the truth.
bros.. i have chosen my path to biafra. Nnamdi kanu wants what i want. but we must also know that we will be faced with trial and tribulation. God is a God of love. and when we hate, he may get angry with biafrans and deny us our dream home. so we must not offend God by using evil language and embracing evil all in the name of getting biafra. our enemies want us to fail. so they drag us to the theatre of war on all platforms how do you react? as a biafran, i will lead by example. "show love to those that hate you"

1 Like

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
brize:

bros.. i have chosen my path to biafra. Nnamdi kanu wants what i want. but we must also know that we will be faced with trial and tribulation. God is a God of love. and when we hate, he may get angry with biafrans and deny us our dream home. so we must not offend God by using evil language and embracing evil all in the name of getting biafra. our enemies want us to fail. so they drag us to the theatre of war on all platforms how do you react? as a biafran, i will lead by example. "show love to those that hate you"..
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Good. This shows you're wiser than Kanu. Everything mustn't be about insults.
i dont claim to be wiser than kanu. but i know that God is using him though he is not perfect. that is why other groups must emerge to also educate biafrans that our real enemies may be within and not realy outside. but anyhow it may be, we must conquer all with love and respect.
Re: HYBK by brize(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
humblenature:
bros.. i have chosen my path to biafra. Nnamdi kanu wants what i want. but we must also know that we will be faced with trial and tribulation. God is a God of love. and when we hate, he may get angry with biafrans and deny us our dream home. so we must not offend God by using evil language and embracing evil all in the name of getting biafra. our enemies want us to fail. so they drag us to the theatre of war on all platforms how do you react? as a biafran, i will lead by example. "show love to those that hate you"
Nwokem m ozugo biko , ijighi akuko

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
dubemnaija:

Gbahara'm. Am not trying to insult the op.

Iwe unu adina oku bikozienu
nsogbu adiro. nwanne idi ok
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
brize:
Nwokem m ozugo biko , ijighi akuko
nwanne what is the problem?. must u behave like a tout and want referendum? i dont like your character and you are discouraging many igbos from beleiving in a loving peaceful and honest country. why insulting ur fellow biafran because he says we should stop hating others in our quest for biafra? must biafra come by insult..
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
seriously, op thank God for your vision. it really came at a right time we igbos are no more buying this online insults and battery. its degrading. it doesnt reflect how igbos/biafrans behave. biafrans are really respectful and friendly. in lagos they are there with yorubas living peacefully. in kano they are there in sokoto in ghana in osun in rivers in kebbi in yola in bauchi in bornu in jigawa. haba! people are really giving us bad name and that must stopm we must always receive insult with smile and reply questions with facts and stop bashng. lets give love and show others what they are missing
Re: HYBK by brize(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
nwanne what is the problem?. must u behave like a tout and want referendum? i dont like your character and you are discouraging many igbos from beleiving in a loving peaceful and honest country. why insulting ur fellow biafran because he says we should stop hating others in our quest for biafra? must biafra come by insult..
Yes sir..... jisie ike but my own is once i see any insult and hate speeches from the yorubas and others on this forum i must counter it..... whether they like it or not.......

5 Likes

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
i have said it before. we will achieve biafra without hate. igbos e the most travelled tribe in nigeria and arguably africa if not world. so when u travel to peoples regions, they may tend to be hostile towards you. its normal. thats why igbos must learn to forgive and tolerate because you are mingling with people a lot. wisdom is principal.
Re: HYBK by DieBuhari: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
These are the kind of people that fold their arms and watch Fulani herdsmen rape their wives and mothers.
Keeo treating those who hate you with "love".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
brize:
Yes sir..... jisie ike but my own is once i see any insult and hate speeches from the yorubas and others on this forum i must counter it..... whether they like it or not.......
i like your outspoken ness. but i must say. "talk less but say more". must you reply every hate message directed towards you? when a mad man takes your towel and runs away and you chase him naked instead of ignoring him who is mad? when a small street kid uses bad language on you and you reply with bad language are you not now mates with him? igbos must learn the art of war. and chest beating and bragging and insults are not part of it. when you love your enemy and make him your friend have you not conquered him?
Re: HYBK by brize(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
humblenature:
i like your outspoken ness. but i must say. "talk less but say more". must you reply every hate message directed towards you? when a mad man takes your towel and runs away and you chase him naked instead of ignoring him who is mad? when a small street kid uses bad language on you and you reply with bad language are you not now mates with him? igbos must learn the art of war. and chest beating and bragging and insults are not part of it. when you love your enemy and make him your friend have you not conquered him?
Lol am done talking with you dude. goodluck

3 Likes

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
i have said it. when you reply with love , people follow you and also like your comments . evidence.. this reply is being liked by more and more people every minute.

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
respond with love .dignity and respect.. you attract people to your new found country when you love them. they may even switch allegiance to your nation. because you show them respect. this reply was done with love not hate. and see the likes it is still getting. evidence of biafra without hate

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
like i said. do not follow blindly. Nnamdi kanu is a leader. he is like a knife . so he must always be sharpened. so if we join hands with him, we can correct him and also educate ourselves on the best way to get this project work.if i am going wrong too pls correct me and help others not to make mistakes i am making. thats true loyalty to nation. no body is bigger than biafra. not even kanu or myself or ojukwu . biafra belongs to the peoole and to the unborn generation. #biafrawithouthate

1 Like

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
DieBuhari:
These are the kind of people that fold their arms and watch Fulani herdsmen rape their wives and mothers.
Keeo treating those who hate you with "love".
bros .. fulani heardsmen is a national menace. it has nothing to do with the majority of the heardsmen or the fulani people. herdsmen are heardsmen..but some have alterior motives. when you start killing all the herdsmen, is that justice? what if they start saying all rich igbo guys are kidnappers like evans will u like it? anyway we have our biafran secret service now so we will surely put a check on that. u dont hate people because of another mans crime. its cowardice .. "looking for a fall guy".. why not secure the people better or look for the culprit?. biafra shall be great. #biafrawithouthate
Re: HYBK by julietm123: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
NCP:
As each day passes by, the Hate Speech and pro-Terror organization, IPOB keeps getting attention of its propaganda conscious followers.

Una Continue Dey Wag The Dogs Body.
Why are these yorubastas like this?. What are you here to defend as a typical yorubasta who are always on the defensive. Even the northerners who are your masters know what's up. It's only yorubads that are still living like the blind and in denial in Nigeria. Be roaming about like a vagabond on igbo/Biafra threads.

4 Likes

Re: HYBK by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
julietm123:

Why are these yorubastas like this?. What are you here to defend as a typical yorubasta who are always on the defensive. Even the northerners who are your masters know what's up. It's only yorubads that are still living like the blind and in denial in Nigeria. Be roaming about like a vagabond on igbo/Biafra threads.
has your replying him with insult made you feel better?. now you can sleep fine . i doubt if you are igbo. igbos/biafrans are busy with our mission we dint hate.learn to love.
Re: HYBK by FriendNG: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
GMBuhari:

Can't even express yourself without insult

If this op is serious let him call moderators to ban you

When disciples cut off someone's ear Jesus gummed it back grin

Exaclty because the guy that quoted him never insult Kanu.
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibangyourmom:

Why u dey insult Kanu? Afonja son of skull miner if you quote me your mama smelling kpomo.
you are not an igbo/biafran . real igbos dont insult thier hosts. check anywhere. u will never see an igbo man insult his host. whether in lagos or kano.. pls forgive him. i know he just wants to create war but we want biafra without hate or enemity..
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nnamdi kanu never told us to fight our hosts... he only told us to fight for biafra
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
nigeria is our host country and we were all born nigerians. even if we want to leave, we must leave with peace and love. because you dont know tommorrow, nigeria may be in a position to.save biafta or biafra may be in position to save nigeria. remember we have inlaws from various tribes. biafrans .. rise up and chase our goal . not shadows. all those bashing is consuming time ane resources.
Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
brize:

Chukwu gozie gi broda

I still de observe that mr op shaa

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by FriendNG: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
Nnamdi kanu never told us to fight our hosts... he only told us to fight for biafra

You dont need to lie, just say you are changing steps.
Re: HYBK by Sagay212: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
the earlier you realise that you are not getting biafrau.d, the better for you. use your time for something more productive. If you didn't agitate for biafrau.d during Jonathan's govt, why is it now? Jonathan was a perfect man to you ipods even though he did not do anything to develop your region. You all shouted Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy in aso rock. you guys came up with all forms of support group, TAN and the rest. you didn't remember that you were being marginalised. Jonathan lost the elections and ya'll suddenly woke up to remember you are being marginalised. ya'll are just being plane and foolishly mischievous. The question is would there have been any agitation for Biafra had Jonathan won the 2015 election? you ipods should stop thinking people are as gullible as you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HYBK by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
mpianya39:

Chukwu gozie gi broda

I still de observe that mr op shaa
observe.. this new movement is for real and nothing can stoo us. is it everybody that likes hate pattern? there are biafrans that are born again or very principled .we say we are umu chineke but only in mouth. it is time to show it. how to be a chosen child of God.
Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2017
G4JEEZUS:

Oga gentleman stop using that punchline on us pls eji Chukwu bi n'eligwe ayogi ya ka oburu ayiyo

We baifrans ain't hating anybody or any tribe ok we are just defending ourselves biko

1 Like

Re: HYBK by BabaRamota1980: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
yeso..BWH ..hate must stop.. igbos/biafrans lets lead them by examole.

You mean follow our example of defeating opposition with littany of overwhelming and hard to rebutt facts. grin grin
Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:

Sabo!!!

1 Like

Re: HYBK by humblenature: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:
the earlier you realise that you are not getting biafrau.d, the better for you. use your time for something more productive. If you didn't agitate for biafrau.d during Jonathan's govt, why is it now? Jonathan was a perfect man to you ipods even though he did not do anything to develop your region. You all shouted Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy in aso rock. you guys came up with all forms of support group, TAN and the rest. you didn't remember that you were being marginalised. Jonathan lost the elections and ya'll suddenly woke up to remember you are being marginalised. ya'll are just being plane and foolishly mischievous. The question is would there have been any agitation for Biafra had Jonathan won the 2015 election? you ipods should stop thinking people are as gullible as you are.
brother thank you for your argument. i am very glad. i would like to say that there is no crime in exercising ones fundamental human right. it may have cone at an odd tine but you can not take away the fact that biafra is a nigerian un answered question. i understand your greivance and but biafra is nit politics. we igbos want our nation by laid down rules guiding referendum . no fight no quarrel. we are just tired of the way things are done in nigeria so we want to see if we can try our luck in biafra. its really not a crime and i dont think its against the law both locally and internationalky. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanko Is A Sharia Court Judge, He Is Not A Lawyer And He Was Not Called To Bar / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station / "He's Holding Meeting With Tinubu" - PDP Reacts To CJN Olukayode Ariwoola Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.