Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

HYBK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HYBK (3898 Views)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2017
brize:
Lol am done talking with you dude. goodluck

Bro ignore him na Sabo or Ibo wanna be

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
i have said it. when you reply with love , people follow you and also like your comments . evidence.. this reply is being liked by more and more people every minute.

Are you begging for like onn here
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2017
mpianya39:

Sabo!!!
i see you are an ipob member because of the use of that language. well i am not. but i support biafra through this movement O.D.O.B . "biafra without hate". so i doubt if you are mor biafran than me. so i must be hate filled before u know i am biafran. ?? how much hate do u have before u know that one is biafran .. bros . dont follow people blindly. learn to channel your path to destiny. biafra doesnt belong to any one. but all
Re: HYBK by Sagay212: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
brother thank you for your argument. i am very glad. i would like to say that there is no crime in exercising ones fundamental human right. it may have cone at an odd tine but you can not take away the fact that biafra is a nigerian un answered question. i understand your greivance and but biafra is nit politics. we igbos want our nation by laid down rules guiding referendum . no fight no quarrel. we are just tired of the way things are done in nigeria so we want to see if we can try our luck in biafra. its really not a crime and i dont think its against the law both locally and internationalky. God bless you

did you want your nation when jonathan was president. Answer the question and explain why.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2017
mpianya39:

people like you are giving biafra bad name.kedu ihe n eme gi? alobam? pi doubt if you are igbo. igbis are well travelled and well cultured..biafra is comibg and we want to learn to behave properly when it comes
Re: HYBK by brize(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2017
mpianya39:

na wannabe all thanks to google translator
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:

did you want your nation when jonathan was president. Answer the question and explain why.
i like your question because it is very good and difficult to answer. but i will try. firstly, with all due respect to u, there is something about a desire. it can be suppresed but can never be cut off. during jonathans era, there was nothing like dat because his govt sulppresed it by including igbos.he made igbos feel they belonged.but after his govt things felk apart so people started remembering that they really did not belong here. its not that biafra just started. no it didnt . it has always been there. though i understand your question . igbos dont feel at home with on and off relationship again. they feel outplaced and underated. s hence the agitation. tnx
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2017
brize:
i accept. bit lets protect our integrity and show why we are better.. igbis are better igbis are best. lets show it .not by barking and insulting like them. but by action and points. less talk more points
Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
observe.. this new movement is for real and nothing can stoo us. is it everybody that likes hate pattern? there are biafrans that are born again or very principled .we say we are umu chineke but only in mouth. it is time to show it. how to be a chosen child of God.

Ima enyemu ife inwerou Maka na I buro Onye ba anyi ighotago

Ngwa zaa mu ya n'asusu ba anyi

Onuku!!!
Re: HYBK by Sagay212: 12:42am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
i like your question because it is very good and difficult to answer. but i will try. firstly, with all due respect to u, there is something about a desire. it can be suppresed but can never be cut off. during jonathans era, there was nothing like dat because his govt sulppresed it by including igbos.he made igbos feel they belonged.but after his govt things felk apart so people started remembering that they really did not belong here. its not that biafra just started. no it didnt . it has always been there. though i understand your question . igbos dont feel at home with on and off relationship again. they feel outplaced and underated. s hence the agitation. tnx

In other words, there wouldn't have been any agitation if Jonathan had won the election. and it will not be wrong for people to say you are agitating for biafra because Jonathan lost. Let's not deceive ourselves. that's the way others see it and it is pretty difficult to convince anybody that biafra is not born out of hatred.
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 21, 2017
mpianya39:

Ima enyemu ife inwerou Maka na I buro Onye ba anyi ighotago

Ngwa zaa mu ya n'asusu ba anyi

Onuku!!!
obu onye k' inakpo onuku? nsogbu di kwa o. chineke. nnukwa. hey . hewoo. mmunwa k' inakpo onuku?
Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
i see you are an ipob member because of the use of that language. well i am not. but i support biafra through this movement O.D.O.B . "biafra without hate". so i doubt if you are mor biafran than me. so i must be hate filled before u know i am biafran. ?? how much hate do u have before u know that one is biafran .. bros . dont follow people blindly. learn to channel your path to destiny. biafra doesnt belong to any one. but all

Can you please throw more light on what you mean by hate filled biafrans

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2017
brize:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: HYBK by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:

In other words, there wouldn't have been any agitation if Jonathan had won the election. and it will not be wrong for people to say you are agitating for biafra because Jonathan lost. Let's not deceive ourselves. that's the way others see it and it is pretty difficult to convince anybody that biafra is not born out of hatred.
well, its nkt realky about jonathan but the way buhari handled himself when he got in. yes. if jonathan had worn, biafra would surely not be at the hieght it is now. thats for sure. but what can we do? bros it has happened. the president said we are 5%. buhari woymuld have still keot nigeria going if he simoly removed ethnicity and teibal bigotry . but i feel his advicers and friends are to blame
Re: HYBK by mpianya39(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
obu onye k' inakpo onuku? nsogbu di kwa o. chineke. nnukwa. hey . hewoo. mmunwa k' inakpo onuku?

Ibo wanna be na only Onuku you see there
I wann cage you first before I go grind that you're cone head

2 Likes

Re: HYBK by MORNDEW(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
well, its nkt realky about jonathan but the way buhari handled himself when he got in. yes. if jonathan had worn, biafra would surely not be at the hieght it is now. thats for sure. but what can we do? bros it has happened. the president said we are 5%. buhari woymuld have still keot nigeria going if he simoly removed ethnicity and teibal bigotry . but i feel his advicers and friends are to blame

I have watched many of you in this forum. Just type without any deep conviction as to what triggered Biafra. And why it's triggered now. What exactly did the igbos enjoy when Jonathan was the President that they are no longer enjoying now that made them want Biafra? I would like to know.
Re: HYBK by BabaRamota1980: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2017
brize:
I guess he is just joining naira land or he is a yoruba muslim in disguise............. you know this yoruba muslims are more diabolic than their private jet pastors and sufferticated followers, last week plus today was bad for them so i guess they introduced this nonsense to soft peddle our counter narratives.....

Mr. Op. freedom fighter , if you are new to this forum just bear it in mind that majority of yoruba muslims here dont want to be engaged in arguements, i mean reasonable reasoning instead they will continue pushing/shifting the goal post from one useless narrative to another which most times are not relevant to the course in study...........

Also remember that Biafra is only countering their propaganda and deceit with only but the truth.

Modified::: I think the south east, interested south south and well wishers should be careful cos this diabolic human beings are at it, this time with a more childish way of soft peddling the Biafran hammer from hitting their empty skull, all thanks to google translator for making it easier for them............

Reason should not take G4jeezus & humblenature moniker seiously.

1. Its owned and operated by one person (Afonja i guess) if not who can explain this coincidence? check out their VVV topic and the HG Pix etc comments of both monikers.

2. He is a scammer cc seun , mynd44 and lalasticlala..... He claims to give sure betting odds to clients and potential customers .... in one post he made using G4jeezus moniker you can see him asking for nairalanders phone numbers ,in that same post you can see humblenature indicating his interest for the said game ......
But what will shock you all, in another betting post he made using humblenature acct, G4jeezus also appeared telling himself(humblenature) how he is an ardent follower of his self(humblenature).........

3.Today again the 2 moniker are running amok this thread with their nonsense Igbo this and kanu that .

coincidence right?
wow, i will love that kind of coincidence on my BIRTHDAY

Pix speaks thousand words

Mods pls do the needful

In 1966 after your fathers, mothers and their children were slaughtered in North, at the first opportunity what Biafra did was march Westward into the territories that were not at all involved in their massacre just months earlier. It was a misguided ambition that almost annihilated entire Ibo race.

It is 2017, you are still very deficient in proper risk assessment and analysis. A Kaduna Declaration made you into a tethered sacrifice in a few weeks. All over the internet is abuzz with anti Ibo songs released by Northerners reliving accounts of 66 and promising a mother of tragedies in coming weeks. They have started discongesting prisons in North, releasing bokoharam and almajiris onto the streets. Coincidental? Maybe!
You are not focused on the ball, your ambition is shifting to Yorubas.

In case you grow wings again and marched in the wrong compass direction, the West is ever ready to demolish, decimate and crush you. Awolowo is not around this time and neither is Adeniran Ogunsanya, but let me remind that Tinubu is, Oba Akiolu is, Deji of Akure is. Most importantly, OPC is the new Agbekoya. We will open a furnace of inferno that even ECOMOG and UN will fear to risk any intervention and get burnt in the consuming fire that will be your abode.

Try us!
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning all .. wekcome to a brand new day and a new day is with new life. igbos rise up to the challenge. lets fight for niafra.. not fight ourselves ir other tribes
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

I have watched many of you in this forum. Just type without any deep conviction as to what triggered Biafra. And why it's triggered now. What exactly did the igbos enjoy when Jonathan was the President that they are no longer enjoying now that made them want Biafra? I would like to know.
well being in the corridors of power is very important. like swcurity coucil or economic council. you dont sideline a particular tribe because you hate them . how do they prorect thier interest when the die is cast? . when u have a security council without igbos, you are sayingvthat when the time comes for nigeria to decide, igbos will not be there to know what isben decided and it may even go against their interest.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2017
mpianya39:

Can you please throw more light on what you mean by hate filled biafrans
i will do that.. there is is rave of boldness coming from.the biafran camp. it is not direxted properly it can lead to problems of disorganizatiin when biafra come. when you engage in fights here and there , it may lead to war.and war leads to death and genocide etc. igbis are mostly peace loving and hdworking people. they dont have time for insults. i doubt if those spoilng our good name are igbos
Re: HYBK by obyrich(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:
the earlier you realise that you are not getting biafrau.d, the better for you. use your time for something more productive. If you didn't agitate for biafrau.d during Jonathan's govt, why is it now? Jonathan was a perfect man to you ipods even though he did not do anything to develop your region. You all shouted Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy in aso rock. you guys came up with all forms of support group, TAN and the rest. you didn't remember that you were being marginalised. Jonathan lost the elections and ya'll suddenly woke up to remember you are being marginalised. ya'll are just being plane and foolishly mischievous. The question is would there have been any agitation for Biafra had Jonathan won the 2015 election? you ipods should stop thinking people are as gullible as you are.
IPOB and radio Biafra was born during Jonathan Era. In fact, It was instrumental in the massive voter apathy and low votes recorded for Jonathan in the SE/SS during the last Election.
Re: HYBK by Etogist: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2017
I don't understand understand what you mean by online violence. You're talking as if we are the architect of it. We give fact to those that bring fact and Bash those that need bashing. Its called fire for fire.
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

In 1966 after your fathers, mothers and their children were slaughtered in North, at the first opportunity what Biafra did was march Westward into the territories that were not at all involved in their massacre just months earlier. It was a misguided ambition that almost annihilated entire Ibo race.

It is 2017, you are still very deficient in proper risk assessment and analysis. A Kaduna Declaration made you into a tethered sacrifice in a few weeks. All over the internet is abuzz with anti Ibo songs released by Northerners reliving accounts of 66 and promising a mother of tragedies in coming weeks. They have started discongesting prisons in North, releasing bokoharam and almajiris onto the streets. Coincidental? Maybe!
You are not focused on the ball, your ambition is shifting to Yorubas.

In case you grow wings again and marched in the wrong compass direction, the West is ever ready to demolish, decimate and crush you. Awolowo is not around this time and neither is Adeniran Ogunsanya, but let me remind that Tinubu is, Oba Akiolu is, Deji of Akure is. Most importantly, OPC is the new Agbekoya. We will open a furnace of inferno that even ECOMOG and UN will fear to risk any intervention and get burnt in the consuming fire that will be your abode.

Try us!
baba ramota, pls do not be offended. that guy is not an igbo. real igbos will never fan the embers of war. even ojukwu was misled into war. that was why he embraced peace when he saw it. we dont want to fight anybody. we actually will love to receive you in our country biafra peacefully. you are welcome. there is going to be no war we the real igbos, dont hate nigerians but we only dislike the way the leaders are ruling the country that has left it in comatose. sorry for any offence you may have encountered in the course of this online bashing . it is going to change . tankz
Re: HYBK by MORNDEW(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
well being in the corridors of power is very important. like swcurity coucil or economic council. you dont sideline a particular tribe because you hate them . how do they prorect thier interest when the die is cast? . when u have a security council without igbos, you are sayingvthat when the time comes for nigeria to decide, igbos will not be there to know what isben decided and it may even go against their interest.
So being in security Council automatically translate to social, economic and political development of Igbos? It means all the dilapidated roads in that area will be fixed? All the cries of infrastructural decay will be fixed? The cries of suffering, second niger bridge, opening of markets and even elevation of Aba market will be listened to. And these Igbos were in the former security Council and it never happened? Do you even know what your people want?
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Etogist:
I don't understand understand what you mean by online violence. You're talking as if we are the architect of it. We give fact to those that bring fact and Bash those that need bashing. Its called fire for fire.
i know it hurts when they bash we biafrans. but i must tell you . dont listen to such.only reply bashing with love and facts. if they say you "igbo ritualist" for example. must u reply? even if u want you can laugh it off reply that ritualists are not bound to any tribe. its about someone finding a job for himself or by govt eliminatingpoverty..so when u bash those that need bashing u are only stirring up hate from his brothers and sympathisers and yiu arr also frustrating biafrans that have bizness with such tribes and thise biafrans in other regions. biafra will not come when we are using God given time to bash each other. #biafrawithouthate
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

So being in security Council automatically translate to social, economic and political development of Igbos? It means all the dilapidated roads in that area will be fixed? All the cries of infrastructural decay will be fixed? The cries of suffering, second niger bridge, opening of markets and even elevation of Aba market will be listened to. And these Igbos were in the former security Council and it never happened? Do you even know what your people want?
if you read the question i was replyin to you will not querry my answer. i did nkt say this is all biafra want . he was asking a particular questiinand i ansered what he asked. tnkx bro
Re: HYBK by magnusmovies: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2017
op. i hope this vision will last because i think i understand what its all about. you e very right becausw as an igbo man, i dont think these nsults and rag ragging bashing makes us any better.rather it corrupts our spirits and souks. we should learn to defend biafra with humility like u said and facts. i am with you bros. ..
Re: HYBK by MORNDEW(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
if you read the question i was replyin to you will not querry my answer. i did nkt say this is all biafra want . he was asking a particular questiinand i ansered what he asked. tnkx bro
You have not answered the questions raised there. See many of you roam about here cos you have not seen superior arguments. Pls how would being member of the security Council solve Igbos problems?
Re: HYBK by humblenature: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2017
MORNDEW:

You have not answered the questions raised there. See many of you roam about here cos you have not seen superior arguments. Pls how would being member of the security Council solve Igbos problems?
i never said that being a member of security coucil will solve any problems. problems come in diff forms. economic.. social and religious etc. but if igbos feel included in govt , it can help douse tension nkt necessarily solving any problem . wisdaom in govt is very expedient and our leaders here in nigeria lack it. hence our present situatiin. the way buhari massacred the shiites in zaria by respecting the saudis, i am sure if he was the one persuaded byvamericans to sign gay bill he would have consented. its just about being sensitive and our present leadershio lack it..
Re: HYBK by Emirofsambisa1: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:

Point of correction. The Biafran agitation didn't stop under Jonathan. It was only not this loud. Go back and do your research and you will see the most prominent attempt to take over a radio station in Enugu and declare Biafra by the Biafran Zionist movement that led to arrest and death of some of them. Was that under Buhari? No! And for the records, you don't need to be convinced to believe in the Biafran dream. You should channel your energy to proferring solutions that will make Nigeria work because as long as Nigeria remains hopelessly dysfunctional, the only hope for Biafrans is BIAFRA (Including other ethnic groups in that region and not only Igbos)
Re: HYBK by MORNDEW(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2017
humblenature:
i never said that being a member of security coucil will solve any problems. problems come in diff forms. economic.. social and religious etc. but if igbos feel included in govt , it can help douse tension nkt necessarily solving any problem . wisdaom in govt is very expedient and our leaders here in nigeria lack it. hence our present situatiin. the way buhari massacred the shiites in zaria by respecting the saudis, i am sure if he was the one persuaded byvamericans to sign gay bill he would have consented. its just about being sensitive and our present leadershio lack it..
So what did the inclusion of Igbos in the last administration solve for them? So Igbos problem is to be in government and be dousing their tension? Wonderful.
I thought you said you are here to counter issues with facts? Please where did you get the info that he was respecting the Saudis in massacre of shiites? Saudis asked him to murder shiites? And what has shiites massacre got to do with Your Biafra? Shouldn't you just concentrate on your Biafra and leave Nigeria matters?
Re: HYBK by Sagay212: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
obyrich:
IPOB and radio Biafra was born during Jonathan Era. In fact, It was instrumental in the massive voter apathy and low votes recorded for Jonathan in the SE/SS during the last Election.

Biafra agitation caused voter apathy and low votes in the SE, it caused it in SS as well? Biafra agitation in SS during Jonathan's government? you must think you are lying to your tata...TAN and people shouting no vacancy in aso rock and Jonathan till 2019 are from zambia? Go an collect your biafrau.d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Oshiomhole, Atiku, others attend Goodluck Jonathan Book launch / Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture / Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.