Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (46520 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Trunaijian:

Thank you my brother. some of these guys just pick figures from the air.

I recently just finished renovating a three bedroom flat. I think with under 10m you will be able to finish 100%.

However, you must be there to supervise. one of our greatest problems with hired labour is SINCERITY!

once you are physically present to supervise the purchase of materials and their utilization you will cut cost of close to 40%! my personal experience.

Good luck!

Finally, it's all about taste..

I realized some persons here are adding cost of land and probably fencing, gate, e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by tomdon(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
What's the cost of roofing the structure alone
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by kripen(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
I am surprised to some people outrageous estimate. I am in Edo state. I started a building of 3 bedroom which have gulp me 1.6m to lintel level without money used in buying land. I know all tins being equal 5m-9m depending on ur taest as some reasonable guys said here you will park into your house. Start your building my brother, don't reason these contractors who will overestimate for u to estort u. For me I know my pocket will not demand me to use high class material with 5m I will soon be in my krep.

8 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by welzyj2(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2017
adebaxton:

Roughly 4.4m From Foundation to Roofing.
NB: Estimation based on a firm land and Aluminum Long span roofing sheet.

Floor Plans and detailed estimate can be provided.
access2m@hotmail.com

Baami 4.4 will produce the pic u uploaded??
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by segneyukk(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2017
get your professional quality design with less cost and less stress
call or watsap 08068595761

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by ollykay619(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
I also have the same question but a bit modified. What is the cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow in Ibadan including land.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by nickxtra(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
My friend built a two bedroom flat with BQ all ensuit, including plastering, POP in the parlour, PVC ceilings in the rooms, all floors tiled and kitchen/baths walls all tiled, wiring and plumbing and all fittings, interior painted. Cost so so far is about 3.5m, excluding cost of land. 7-10m will do a good 4 bedroom bungalow.

3 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Kendroid: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2017
happney65:
When you start you will know..However not to cost too much.I mean unnecessary cost..Get a good Bricklayer that you know of,he will give you the cost and total of materials to use..Then you go buy the materials yourself..This is something you can do yourself and no reason to give it to any so called contractor that will only inflate building Prices for you..

That was how I did mine..Bought everything myself,after I discovered the contractor I gave it to from the word go charged me times two for the foundation of a 3bedroom ensuite..However Dad was around to help.me.do supervision while building was on..If you will be around,it.is something you can do yourself.No big deal

Best of Luck

U must be a Biafran grin
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by judgedredd22(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

This your budget... I presume it's for mud house?

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by judgedredd22(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by folmus: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Settingz321:
As an estate management student I put to you that a rough estimate for 4 bed room all ensuite might cost you around 5-8M

Now this depends on ur taste.
Taste begins from roofing to floor and wall finishings

And you sure you want to graduate if you are still a student with this quotation?

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Barrywilly(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Budget between 7 to 10 million excluding finishings, compound interlock and fence.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by judgedredd22(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Seriously, see people shouting 15m and 20m, and I'm surprised.

Something of 5m... If it goes past 5, then obviously, the OP is furnishing with top choice materials.

My friend just moved in 6 bedrooms duplex last month. Total cost 19m, out of which land was 4.5m and roofing was 4m.

He also interlocked the compound, and built a security house, all in the said 19m. I was completely involved in the whole process. Even lighting and chandeliers were up to 1m.

How much then can a 4bd bungalow cost? With moderate finishing?

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by segneyukk(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2017
grin
folmus:

And you sure you want to graduate if you are still a student with this quotation?
grin[quote author=folmus post=596810
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Jimbiz(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Are you a builder or a house owner, I want you to know that there is builty in stones. Contact me for all your interlocking jobs.

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by folmus: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
kripen:
I am surprised to some people outrageous estimate. I am in Edo state. I started a building of 3 bedroom which have gulp me 1.6m to lintel level without money used in buying land. I know all tins being equal 5m-9m depending on ur taest as some reasonable guys said here you will park into your house. Start your building my brother, don't reason these contractors who will overestimate for u to estort u. For me I know my pocket will not demand me to use high class material with 5m I will soon be in my krep.

tell him the materials you used. How much is the cement? Sand, blocks, workmanship?
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by cephark: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.

Have budget of 10.5.m for LUXURY 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite PLUS FENCE in Benin City, Edo state
9m for MEDIUM 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite PLUS FENCE in Benin City, Edo state
7.5m for CLASSIC 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite PLUS FENCE in Benin City, Edo state

For-CEPHAS ARKITEKSHORE & KONSRUCTION
08053994556, 08130175659

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Jimbiz(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Contact Grace work interlocks today. The best you can get. Your satisfaction is my reward

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by twinskenny(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:
Choice is everything...

It can take from 5 - 10m...

Depends on the materials you choose

Also depends on if you'll be supervising the laborers, or hiring a contractor who will give you deadly estimates and make you regret planning to build a house

Lmao why now
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by nowornever2016: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
best person that can answer the question is person that is working on project like that, one at back of B.I.U at level of this pic cost 12m fence and security house.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by happney65: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Tell us, what was your total expense. Under or over 5m?
And did you furnish with top choice? Or everything moderate?

What i am referring to in the above post of mine was from Foundation to Lintel Level..

For Foundation i spent like 600K or thereabout as i had to buy some 200Blocks more when building wanted to start to make some correction..Building up to lintel level was about 1Million with workmanship and thereabout..Also did Filling,Bought about 7-8Traillers as about 17K per one..

Spent 650K or thereabout for Lintel,Am not sure about this..I decided to do Paraphet,I guess you know what that is..I dont know how to explain what paraphet is,but it is done after Lintel has being done..However this is Optional and it isnt compulsory..

Paraphet went for 400K approximately..Its beautiful as it saves the house roof from being blown away during cases of severe storm or wind..

That is the above rough estimate that costs to Lintel level.Think so far i did not spend up to 3Million for building up to roofing level..The above estimates depends on your choice.

The estimate above is for a 3Bedroom ensuite..

Hope i have being able to answer your question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by opichika(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.
Mr op you suppose know that any house of its own never have variable cost...it depends on your choice test...you can even use 50,000,000 to build 4 Bedroom flats while you can equally use like 10 m too so its depends on you test....
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
happney65:

What i am referring to in the above post of mine was from Foundation to Lintel Level..

For Foundation i spent like 600K or thereabout as i had to buy some 200Blocks more when building wanted to start to make some correction..Building up to lintel level was about 1Million with workmanship and thereabout..Also did Filling,Bought about 7-8Traillers as about 17K per one..

Spent 650K or thereabout for Lintel,Am not sure about this..I decided to do Paraphet,I guess you know what that is..I dont know how to explain what paraphet is,but it is done after Lintel has being done..However this is Optional and it isnt compulsory..

Paraphet went for 400K approximately..Its beautiful as it saves the house roof from being blown away during cases of severe storm or wind..

That is the above rough estimate that costs to Lintel level.Think so far i did not spend up to 3Million for building up to roofing level..The above estimates depends on your choice.

The estimate above is for a 3Bedroom ensuite..

Hope i have being able to answer your question

I know about paraphet, it stops wind penetration into the roof to avoid blowing it off...

Seeing that you didn't spend up to 3 million, suffice to say the OP can complete 4 bedrooms with 3.5million, use aluminum sheets and complete his roofing for 1million considering the surface area, then plastering and other stuff.

By 6m, he's done.

He can then go off into fanciness if he has more budget.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Phyde: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
I spent close to 500k for 3 bedroom foundation alone in ogun state not far from agbara, materials and workmanship. I don't know if i was cheated cos i did not supervise the job due to the nature of my job.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
gozima22:

You're wrong!

You never build before.. Who nor build nor know
Shut up... this is how you guy discourage one. Someone just did his for 5.8m IN SAME BENIN and I am in contact with him. He even sent me his cost for everything...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Phyde:
I spent close to 500k for 3 bedroom foundation alone in ogun state not far from agbara, materials and workmanship. I don't know if i was cheated cos i did not supervise the job due to the nature of my job.
lol.. cheated? Bros, let nairaland professors come quote 1m before your eyes go clear just for foundation ... that price is forking okay bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Seriously, see people shouting 15m and 20m, and I'm surprised.

Something of 5m... If it goes past 5, then obviously, the OP is furnishing with top choice materials.

My friend just moved in 6 bedrooms duplex last month. Total cost 19m, out of which land was 4.5m and roofing was 4m.

He also interlocked the compound, and built a security house, all in the said 19m. I was completely involved in the whole process. Even lighting and chandeliers were up to 1m.

How much then can a 4bd bungalow cost? With moderate finishing?
it is the character of people here to quote outrageous figures and that is why people no longer take them serious. A nairalander told me he built his for 5.8M in same Benin that these people are qouting their own building share. I even have a copy of the whole cost which was sent to me. It is pathetic that they just want to destroy people's dream and hope for owning their own houses... angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
motherfucker:
it is the character of people here to quote outrageous figures and that is why people no longer take them serious. A nairalander told me he built his for 5.8M in same Benin that these people are qouting their own building share. I even have a copy of the whole cost which was sent to me. It is pathetic that they just want to destroy people's dream and hope for owning their own houses... angry angry angry

At first I even began to doubt what I knew was true. The characters​ of nairaland contractors is really unbelievable.

They scared me off my house project until my wife told me we should go on and even arrange just the parlour, kitchen and one bedroom.

Fortunately, I supervised the whole thing and realized that in construction, every million can achieve a lot.

I finished everything and wished I had aimed for the duplex of my dreams.

I changed laborers continuously until they realized I wasn't joking and got serious with work. No gist, no arguing politics. Just work, get paid, go home.

Nobody should be discouraged by nairaland contractors.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Phyde:

Did you raise the house?
Did you fill and raise the level after foundation?
Asides that, 300k would have been enough. Foundation for 400k is usually for 1 storey building.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by MrFly(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Blockwork: moulding of blocks: 120-135 bags of cement. erecting the blockwalls to wall plate level = #1,480,000 roofing depending on roofing sheets/timber + workmanshìp (Mininum roofing sheets i.e SSA) = #1,000,000. Fittings/finishings = #2,600,000.. Total =5,080,000.. Note: location and design/superficial area affects d cost
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by motherfucker: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

At first I even began to doubt what I knew was true. The characters​ of nairaland contractors is really unbelievable.

They scared me off my house project until my wife told me we should go on and even arrange just the parlour, kitchen and one bedroom.

Fortunately, I supervised the whole thing and realized that in construction, every million can achieve a lot.

I finished everything and wished I had aimed for the duplex of my dreams.

I changed laborers continuously until they realized I wasn't joking and got serious with work. No gist, no arguing politics. Just work, get paid, go home.

Nobody should be discouraged by nairaland contractors.
Well said brother. I am just hoping for my contract to work out as planned. If all things being equal, I should start building mine next year by God's special grace. I have all the figures on my finger tips as I have been asking questions LONG before now. So it is going to be an easy walk in the park for me.

3 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Phyde: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

Did you raise the house?
Did you fill and raise the level after foundation?
Asides that, 300k would have been enough. Foundation for 400k is usually for 1 storey building.
I did not fill but raised 4 blocks up to floor level in case of flood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.