Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ancient Magic Of Nissin - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ancient Magic Of Nissin (29376 Views)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2017
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
ARIC P. O. V
"shall we?"

"yes we shall" I replied with renewed vigour.

Vagan scrunched his face in a rather awkward manner because I have not seen him do that. He rolled his head and cracking noises sounded from his neck.I was looking at him all this while expectant of what he is to do.

Vagan stared back at me and balled his hand into a fist before stabbing his staff onto the ground.

The ground shook and it took me some amount of strength to hold my own. He clapped his hand and a ball of green energy appeared on both of his hands. I never expected what happened next.

"EARTH STYLE:ROCK OF BARCHAN!!!!!!!"

Vagan raised his hand and thousands of rock shards emerged from beneath.As if that wasn't enough, he twisted his fingers and the thousand rocks where formed into spears of different sizes sharp and pointed at the tip.

The cyclops were watching Vagan like some alien and before they knew it thousands of Rocky spears was coming their way. They had no time to dodge or take cover, the rocks slammed into them with so much force that they were shattered into pieces.

One spell and almost 50 cyclops are down.

"it's high time I learn magic too"

I scanned the area and I deduced we still have more cyclops coming our way.

"we are trapped Vagan,there are five hundred more of this creature" I said.

"never back down Aric, fight to the fullest.. We got this beast at our arms reach.......Remember you can only get a hit when you strike them behind the knee because that's where their hearts is. and the back of their necks.......... " Vagan replied.

I raised my arm and wiped the sweat forming on my forehead. And that's where I saw that the arrow that guides us to the lost ring was no more on my arm....

I looked up and the cyclops were running towards us,shouting in a language I've never heard before.

"eyes focused..... Elbows locked.... Stance low.. And we begin....... Be one with the swords and you will see yourself winning"

Sebastian words echoed in my head and I looked at Vagan. He nodded and the fight began.......

The first cyclops that came my way met his doom by my blade. The fool cyclop had attacked recklessly with his huge club which I dodged by rolling underneath the attack. He brought up his legs to trample me but I was way faster than him dodging his attack and coming face with his knee. Without wasting much time, I stabbed his knee and he went down.

"one cyclops dead"

I managed to take a few glances at Vagan and I was surprised he was doing a great job. He was just blasting them with magic and those that manage to come close received their death by his staff.

I turned in time to dodge a swipe from one of the beasts claws. The attack narrowly missed my head. The beast looked at me and was saying some words.....

"bagatunda hashidera... "

"maybe he is cursing" I thought.

The cyclop approached again bringing is balled up fist down at me.I stopped the attack with my sword penetrating into his hand. The beast growled and threw a hook which I weaved easily. The hook exposed his body and I made good use of my chance. I rolled underneath and my sword kissed his knee. With one last growl, the beast lay dead.

I looked up and more cyclops were still coming our way.i wiped the sweat in my forehead and I felt something.

I touched my head and I saw red stuffs. I took a closer look and then I deciphered the meaning.

"blood"

I touched the place again and waves of pain surged through me. That was when I remembered the fall.

I had totally zone out that I didn't see an attack coming my way.The cyclop smashed his fist to my chest and I was projected backwards by the impact the attack had on me.

I was stopped by a nearby tree and before I could recover, the beast's hands was wrapped around my neck choking the life out of me. I began struggling for my dear life, searching frantically for something to defend myself with as I had dropped my swords when the beast attacked unexpectedly.

Thank the gods, I saw a iron box which I made use of and slammed it on the creature's head spilling the content of the box.I held my head as I saw the box content but something caught my attention.

"a glowing ring lying beside me"

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by kakakoshina(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2017
thanks! we are waiting for more
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by uchihaclassiq(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Speedstar09:

but you know,stricking a "rock boulder"with " a human head",and still be able to be concious is something else.sha u are the boss,so lets keep moving...

uchihaclassiq happy sunday bro
same 2 u bro was kinda pre occupied xo hw was ur weekend?
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Afz9095(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
9ice update , let's see how powerful he will become with the ring
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Speedstar09: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2017
uchihaclassiq:
same 2 u bro was kinda pre occupied xo hw was ur weekend?
Good bro,hope yours was eventful?mr king you are doing good bro.lets keep going
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nitescholar(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2017
These story is dulling ...guy come and update
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Dotwillis1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
You doing great
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Nitescholar:
These story is dulling ...guy come and update

simmer down dude....... it's not has easy as you think... I've got other things am doing apart from this...... but all the same a mouth gaping update is coming up..........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Kingdavid1000(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
ARIC P. O. V
The cyclop recovered from the hit and advanced towards me. I knew for once that death is imminent,my recklessness is gonna finally kill me. There's no way I can call on Vagan for help as he's battling a horde of this god damned fools.

I took the glowing ring and struggled to get on my feet but i ended up back on the ground. My head was pounding seriously, all i could do was crawl backwards until my back reached the tree I smashed in earlier. I managed a glance at the cyclop and I could see a grin etched on his face clearly.

I examined the glowing ring and it was a beautiful sight to behold. Gold in colour with a kind of gem on top of it which makes it to shine brightly.I wore the ring on my finger and raised my head to see a huge hammer coming down at me. I kissed the ring and closed my eyes as I awaited the final blow.
SAGE VAGAN P. O. V
"WATER STYLE:BLAZING ICE!!!!!!"

Ice splinters emerged from my hand and I began shooting the cyclops that managed to get close. Almost 15 cyclops met their doom with that one spell. I feel my body draining and fatigue has started coming in. These cyclops didn't stop coming and after two more spells, I will be down entirely.

I noticed a piece of rock tossed at me by one of the cyclops. I bent in time to parry the bone crushing rock and I pointed my staff at the direction of the cyclop that threw the rock. A ball of fire blasted him and he was dead even before the force hit him.

I turned back to continue the unending battle but I noticed that the cyclops are not attacking anymore. Their eyes was glued to something I couldn't pinpoint.

I followed the gaze of one cyclop and I saw what made them hypnotized.

At the far end of the forest behind a tree was a big shining circle rolling on its spot and I feel my veins stiffen at the amount of magical energy oozing from the circle.

I peered further and I noticed a figure in the circle. I moved forward to go get a good view and I was right with my tentative conjecture. There is someone in the circle.

The big glowing circle began shrinking and shrinking until it vanished in a pop leaving behind the figure in it.

I took a good look and the figure I thought about was Aric.

Everything seemed normal about him except for his eyes.His eyes was white and shinning brightly. I glanced at his hand and behold magical lines was whirling around it.

"Does that mean Aric has found the ring??" I asked deep in my own thoughts.

Aric advanced forward and I can see a smile creep on his face. All eyes was on him as he moved,stopping when he got to the middle.

He raised his hands and clapped them. A white blinding light coupled with a gust of wind exploded and swept away the cyclops that were close to him. Almost 9 in all.

"A single clap and 9 cyclops dead. This is gonna be amazing" I thought.

Seeing the death of their mates, the cyclops growled and charged at Aric with mad fury.They rushed at him but Aric keep sending them back with a single swipe of his swords. It was then I saw lightening and blue light of pure electricity cracking around his swords and with a single swipe,the cyclops are sent crashing their backs against the trees around.

To make matter worse, he dug his two swords in the ground and clasped his hand.

"ANCIENT ART OF CACAMETSU: LIGHT SUCRUKAN!!!!!"

The ground shook and trembled with so much force and ferocity that it splitted into two. I looked below my feet and the ground was splitting up as cracked lines began to erupt.The ground's gonna swallow me if i don't do something. I was thinking of what to do when something grabbed my shoulder and I was up in the next second.

I realised it was Arizona that picked me up with his claw.The dragon then tossed me up in his back where I held onto his horns tightly. I noticed some bruises on his backs where the cyclops had hit him but the bruises were minor. Something flew past my head and I bent in time to avoid something knocking my head. I raised my head later and I saw that it was Carina.

Being airborne, I had a very good sight to see the wonders Aric was performing. The ground had splitted up swallowing up cyclops and trees that was within. Aric raised his hand thereafter and glowing red hot molten fire erupted and blasted the remains of the cyclops.

It seemed like a dream to me watching Aric performing magic and not ordinary magic...... ANCIENT MAGIC!!!!!!!

The hot liquid melted fire blended in as he was willing and controlling them with his hands. In the next minute, everywhere was burnt and no single cyclop remained in the already devastated area.

Carina flew low and picked up the already passed out Aric before we flew to another safe place.

"Thank the gods, we've found the ring" I thought.
GENERAL AANG P. O. V
It was late in the night when we reached ashore. The sailor had done a good job transporting us to Nefrin town within a day. And now the soldiers are all seated with their armor and weapons on stand by waiting for me to start my exhortation.

"Here we are soldiers, the house we are visiting is located up there and I want us to strike them unexpectedly so that there won't be any form of disruption,Savvy?" I said.

"AYE Sir" the soldiers chorused.

"very well then, we will strike at the middle of the night.prepare yourselves soldiers"
End of chapter........... This week's question goes thus:
What is the name of the woman that claimed to be Albert/garrick's mom
Winners gets his/her reward..........
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nahimsworld(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]wow
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by whykay01: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Ayemileto(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
The name of the woman is Baha.

Nice one bro.
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Prinxxdave: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mrs. Baha
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nitescholar(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bro I like your story...but I hate waiting for you to come and update...
I thank you for ur efforts
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Heryordele94(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2017
BAHA
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by francis6611(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2017
albert mother‘s name is BAHA
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
@Kingdavid1000 no update?
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by Joedreamer: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Sorry
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by emmylovex(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2018
No update Yet ?
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by hidhrhis(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2018
oga abeg come and continue this story and if na film be the story abeg tell me make I go buy am

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by immacul6(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
This Stowi Is A Bangar,i Have Two Fictional Novels Written And Completed By Me,jus Waithing For The Right Tyme To Post It,but I Envy U O

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by 198800Mam(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
CHAI NA SO DIS STORY TAKE CUT LYK BET9JA FROM 2018 TILL DATE NO UPDATE
Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by chris99(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2021
198800Mam:
CHAI NA SO DIS STORY TAKE CUT LYK BET9JA FROM 2018 TILL DATE NO UPDATE
Aswear � make them update na

1 Like

Re: Ancient Magic Of Nissin by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
The OP was last online June 28 2019.

I hope all is well with him

I doubt if this great story will continue though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.