Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

See What Valentine Has Caused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Valentine Has Caused (979 Views)

Is This What Valentine Is All About ? (pic) / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / What Valentine Gift Do You Plan To Buy For Your Bf/gf/spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Valentine Has Caused by plural: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2010
My girl has decided not to associate with me since valentine because I did not spend the day with her.
I spent the thursday before val with her b/c I knew I would not be available that val.
What do I do?

I was actually thinking she was my lost rib
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2010
Did u tell or explain to her why u wuld not be available on val's day and that u were spending time with her on thurs cos u wont be available on Sun?
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by plural: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2010
I did.
I just got a new apartment and am slowly setting it up.
I spent the period after church at home.
I also told her I came to see her that thursday b/c I wouldnt be with her on val.
She wasnt happy about it that day.
However I never knew she would take it this far
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by SisiKill1: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2010
Lmao @ lost rib.

All sorts.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by cintia(f): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2010
plural:

I did.
I also told her I came to see her that thursday b/c I wouldnt be with her on val.

It's all your fault, you would have done the setting up together.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2010
plural:

I did.

What a best way to have spent val together!!! Nothing stopped you from inviting her to arrange ur  new apartment 2gether.It wuld have been fun all thru.But are u sure u were alone that day?Confess now cos she is not here so that we will know hw to go abt it wink wink wink wink
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Vuitton(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2010
Eya! She is just forming, she'l soon give you a heed ya call  cool

but i think there is more to this than ur telling!
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by plural: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2010
I agree that I was wrong.

I have called her many times but she is cold towards me.

What is the way forward?

I miss her terribly
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by googles: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2010
[size=13pt]sniff sniff i smell a dead rat somewhere

are you sure you were not arranging the apartment with someone else??
cos i dont see any reason why that should hold you back from seeing her
she has not gone wrong in her reaction
cos many things woulda gone thru' her mind that day
just keep on begging her maybe she ll come around eventually [/size]
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Duniverse(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2010
Assuming you were in her shoes what would you do?
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by smooooooth: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2010
were where u? answer dat first.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by otokx(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2010
You could have invited her over to the apartment on vals day to help with the setting up.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by MaiSuya(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
All the more reason why I insist that blasted day should be scrapped. Where you not with her the previous day? Did you not tell her that you wont be available the following day (VAL)? Have you not apologized?

Bros, the handwriting is clear: she wants to move on. It's time you do as well.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hmmm. . .something fishy!
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Kelvinj(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
dude, anywayz itz ur fault. U should have done what eva thing u wantd 2 do with her, well the did has been done jux keep explain 2 her
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by kpolli(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
then have u now found ur lost rib
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by twinskenny(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
nikkykay:

What a best way to have spent val together!!! Nothing stopped you from inviting her to arrange your  new apartment 2gether.It wuld have been fun all thru.[b]But are u sure u were alone that day?[/b]Confess now cos she is not here so that we will know hw to go abt it wink wink wink wink

i dont think the guy is alone, your girl should undertand you more than that,
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by omega25red(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
because of new apartment you refused to hang with your chick on val day. home boy you deserve the treatment you are getting because that is a bogus excuse. you could have invited her over to help you set the place up that way you will build new memories together. you could have had her come and sit while you work then later go out or do what you do but you didn't so lay on that sword
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by plural: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2010
I no fit shout.

She is thawing.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by 2black(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2010
I delayed my movement to my new apartment till dis weekend cos I wanted to spend time with my sweet during d Val weekend.
I knew it could bring trouble if I excused myself.I didnt even go to work last Saturday.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Duniverse(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2010
Mai Suya:

All the more reason why I insist that blasted day should be scrapped. Where you not with her the previous day? Did you not tell her that you wont be available the following day (VAL)? Have you not apologized?

my friend that is not a good advice, arranging an apartment is not a reason for not celebrating d val with his chic. Atleast he should have invited her so she can c for her self or even join him in the arranging of the apartment. Or he just used that as an excused.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Duniverse(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2010
Mai Suya:

my friend that is not a good advice, arranging an apartment is not a reason for not celebrating d val with his chic. Atleast he should have invited her so she can c for her self or even join him in the arranging of the apartment. Or he just used that as an excused.
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by kaytues(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2010
oh boy talk the truth and let the devil shame, who the hell girl you spent the val with instead of someone that love you?
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by r231(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2010
plural:

I did.

you have hidden agenda apart from this stuff cus i am sure your girl would have loved to be there helping you with these stuff you listed
Re: See What Valentine Has Caused by Vuitton(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
plural:

I no fit shout.

She is thawing.

Told ya wink These girls are quite the same undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Babes Smarter Than Nigerian Guys In Relationship? / Should I Donate? / If It Were You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.