Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,577 members, 7,770,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? (3320 Views)

Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / Witches Are Everywhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
...went to a disco party last Friday at old Kent road..ask a chick for a dance, she said she be back in a sec and then she disappeared....she don't come back!

Please advise!
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
LOL hahahahaha na wao. this life is indeed filled with strange people.
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin

So the witch in ur village followed u in London? shocked

I bet she's illegal immigrant as she juz disappear nowhere.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
This one that hasn't even been to Mushin before grin grin grin
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yes they do but they only hold the destinies of self accliamed londoners that love fair ladies like you grin grin
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by moorevic(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Go to benin and ask .
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew

^^^u see them......another which...they disappear when u wanna talk to them !(SMH) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
*witch*
MrCork:

^^^u see them...another which!! (SMH) undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lo bi ifa.undecided
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by purples25(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
LOL hahahahaha na wao. this life is indeed filled with strange people.

I've been dying to ask if you could see into my future please ? Lol
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

^^^u see them......another which...they disappear when u wanna talk to them !(SMH) undecided
Mtcheeeew
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeew

...u need holy water on yorr head...why u all ways appear n disappear? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

...u need holy water on yorr head...why u all ways appear n disappear? undecided
I'm around
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
MrCork:

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
kiss kiss kiss

GO AWAY.. GET LOST!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why? undecided
MrCork:

GO AWAY.. GET LOST!!!!!
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by muller101(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Go to EDO state and gather your data.
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
You were drunk I guess.
But believe it or not they exist, some white people even claim to study/meditate to become one #wicca
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by NLProblemChild(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
For romance section?
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
muller101:
Go to EDO state and gather your data.

..huh?..u guys date witches in Edinburgh state?.....bro are u ok? (No oofeense) undecided
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin
MrCork:

..huh?..u guys date witches in Edinburgh state?.....bro are u ok? (No oofeense) undecided
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

GO AWAY.. GET LOST!!!!!
You be wereygrin
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
You be wereygrin

Fabulocity has mental issues...she keep stalkin me..get lost is the only language she understands(SMH) undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

Fabulocity has mental issues...she keep stalkin me..get lost is the only language she understands(SMH) undecided
She like you, can't wait to attend your wedding.. The both of you
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
See his picture on my profile dear.
Oyindidi:
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
purples25:

I've been dying to ask if you could see into my future please ? Lol
Dlordsamurai answer this question i will like to know too
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
See his picture on my profile dear.
gringrin very handsome
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Lalas247(f): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Only in Nigeria ... Cold much grin
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:

.. Fabulocity?…..that crazy which?...fuk no....I rather watch both of u romance!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

.. Fabulocity?…..that crazy which?...fuk no....I rather watch both of u romance!!! undecided
You well so? She be your light skinned love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov / Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.