Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? (3576 Views)

Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / Witches Are Everywhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Only in Nigeria ... Cold much grin

^^^^ kaiii..if only Oyindidi can have this kinda body.....errm. Lalas245...sweery.pls can u help Oyindidi loooooklike u n lightskin!! cheesy
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ kaiii..if only Oyindidi can have this kinda body.....errm. Lalas245...sweery.pls can u help Oyindidi loooooklike u n lightskin!! cheesy
gringrin
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
purples25:

I've been dying to ask if you could see into my future please ? Lol
hmmm hold on
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
You well so? She be your light skinned love

... serrrriosly..I rather watch u an another babe make love....that's my kinda thingy wink
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

... serrrriosly..I rather watch u an another babe make love....that's my kinda thingy wink
Corky, be nice
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Preetiex:
Dlordsamurai answer this question i will like to know too
lol i will answa her.
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Corky, be nice

..don't worry..I will choose u over that stalker called Fabulocity anyday....gr8 thing is u lightskin skin n u gots something homebase people call ikebe!! wink
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
..but y do chicks disappear when u ask them for dance....that say "" juss wait there,am coming""....and then they disappear! angry
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Have you seen my picture profile dear?
MrCork:

..don't worry..I will choose u over that stalker called Fabulocity anyday....gr8 thing is u lightskin skin n u gots something homebase people call ikebe!! wink
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Lalas247(f): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

Oyin is set good smiley
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Oyindidi(f): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

Lol, you never see my pix before
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Because you smell
MrCork:
..but y do chicks disappear when u ask them for dance....that say "" juss wait there,am coming""....and then they disappear! angry
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Because you smell
j

GO AWAY N GET LOST ..YOU STALKER...GO AWAY!!!!
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you never see my pix before

..good news..I spoke to Lalas24 and she agreed to help u loooklike her n be lightskin beauurrriful! wink
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
The more you tell me to go away, the more I am drawn to you babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
MrCork:
j

GO AWAY N GET LOST ..YOU STALKER...GO AWAY!!!!
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
The more you tell me to go away, the more I am drawn to you babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

..you playin the wrong game wit the wrong person...I will fustrate u an as from today..you are marked!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Okay kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
MrCork:

..you playin the wrong game wit the wrong person...I will fustrate u an as from today..you are marked!!!
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
you that a witch is already using your destiny to play nairabet you're still asking if witches exist..
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
booqee:
you that a witch is already using your destiny to play nairabet you're still asking if witches exist..

^^^^.. stranger...r u one of those Lagos witches that fly around at night wit broom stick?...n how comes u only appear on nairaland ones every 6 month?.. anyways well come back!! ((SMH)) undecided
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
booqee:

..and who's the slim fine babe on yorr foto profile sef? undecided
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mrcork it's no longer lightskin females, it's now slim females all the way? undecided
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Mrcork it's no longer lightskin females, it's now slim females all the way? undecided

GET LOST!!!!
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
I just asked you a simple question sad
MrCork:

[size=18pt] GET LOST!!!! [/size]

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by jericco1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shallow minded
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
muller101:
Go to EDO state and gather your data.
wich state witches no dey for naija?
una don too cast edo state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
I just asked you a simple question sad

KINDLY GET LOST!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin grin
MrCork:

KINDLY GET LOST!!!!!
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^.. stranger...r u one of those Lagos witches that fly around at night wit broom stick?...n how comes u only appear on nairaland ones every 6 month?.. anyways well come back!! ((SMH)) undecided
I've not exactly been off Nairaland. I've only been avoiding stupld and dumb@ss threads like urs..

I only bumped into ur thread today by accident..
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by MrCork: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
booqee:
I've not exactly been off Nairaland. I've only been avoiding stupld and dumb@ss threads like urs..

I only bumped into ur thread today by accident..

^^^^yea we belif u
.the witch waz bannnnned...ban over....STOP LYIN!!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^yea we belif u
.the witch waz bannnnned...ban over....STOP LYIN!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Look at this thing oh grin grin grin
Is you threatening me?
shocked
MrCork:

Re: Do Witches Exist & Can They Disappear? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am marked? I feel honored angry grin cheesy wink smiley shocked sad cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
MrCork:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Guys Of Nairaland / Sex In Public For N25 Million? / Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.