Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! (186955 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by tayoast(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
/\ /\ /\
eh yah!!

so, u were subtle 2 d guy n he gave it 2 u gbam!!
hope no one was embarrassed/disgraced. but y am i hearing ds 4 d 1st tym?? ain't that weird??
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Jaideyone(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tamita:

Hi N/landers, this isn't funny atall, ever since my former fiancee dumped me 4 another guy, i dnt really knw how to toast a lady any longer. I'm an expert in "TOASTING" bt later did'nt knw d sudden change of attidude as my friends never believed when i told them i'm single and really need a babe. What could have caused dis sudden change?
All i need is to advice and give me a COMPREHENSIVE format of hw to toast, attract a girl(s) attention and other things u tink fit to win a gurlz heart. . . . . D funny tin is "im 28yrs", wao! ** im waiting*** I NEED D FORMAT!
you just need to grow some ballz and meet new women,
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by tayoast(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
Jaidey-one:

thats important. u nid some hard ballz
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Tatase(f): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
tayo_ast:

/\ /\ /\
eh yah!!
so, u were subtle 2 d guy n he gave it 2 u gbam!!
hope no one was embarrassed/disgraced. but y am i hearing ds 4 d 1st tym?? ain't that weird??

Ah it was embarrassing for me. I hate scenes so I removed myself from the situation. But I have friends who stay and give it back to the guy. It happens all the time so it IS weird that this is the first time you're hearing of it.

Jaidey-one:

tayo_ast:

thats important. u nid some hard ballz

If by "ballz," you mean confidence, then ok I agree with you. But too much of what guys consider to be "ballz" sometimes comes across as cockiness.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by violent(m): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2010
Don't know why guys get jelly around girls all the time. . . if she gives you attitude, then give her "you are unlucky not to have me" attitude too, except you really dont have confidence in who you are

1 Like

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2010
Tanx to ALL 4 ya advice. . . . . U said it ALL, i tink i must ve learnt ENOF 4rm ya post. Im goin to apply al da strategies outlined above coupled wit my experience n c hw tin goes around. Hmmm, i was'nt xpecting much response like this.
Women is nt my major priority nw just dat i need d confidence lyke u guyz said. I'll hustle during d wkend n c hw tins work.
Chei, all dis girlz wey dey shakara 4 me don enter one chance 4 anoda level of toasting 4rm me. . . . GBAM!
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by mikkyphp(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2010
zooms in, Walk up to her and say: "i love u talk your own". wait for a response, watch out for grey hairs on your head cos u might grow old waiting, lol
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^^Yep! Another gud logic! I'll try that, MORE TRICK. . . . . .
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2010
Mehn! E no easy ooo. . . . .stil apply those outline tactics. . . . Im stil comming back.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by waleski(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
U also need 2 knw where 2 find them 4 me d best places are at a club nd weddings if u play ur cards right u go dey reap numbers like fruit
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by waleski(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
U also need 2 knw where 2 find them 4 me d best places are at a club nd weddings if u play ur cards right u go dey reap numbers like fruit
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
@Waleski
Another gud idea just dat i dnt club, attend wedding twice yearly. . . . . .stil tryin!
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by sweetpie23: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
abi you don't have balls
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by richard69(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ Rokiatu, you are too sweet.
You just said it all.
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by today2010: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Scooby1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ poster dis is all  you need on how to toast a woman!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcZAE1ULYI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2010
Well, Thank u all. Its left 4 me 2 apply dis tactics. Hope somtin gud come outta dis. Love u all!
Lol!
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by sweetpie23: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
Scooby1:

@ poster dis is all you need on how to toast a woman! grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Scooby1(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2010
Tamita:

Well, Thank u all. Its left 4 me 2 apply dis tactics. Hope somtin gud come outta dis. Love u all!
Lol!

U welcome, goodluck grin
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2010
Mehn! ! ! Ur points really worked. I applied some of d tactics & it's da Bomb! Thanks N/landers, im havin d Best of Fun wit my new catch(babe). . . . .she's coooool,
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by bekay911(f): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
HEY BABY UR LOOKING FINE LIKE WINE, ITS TIME U FALL IN LINE AND BCOME MINE SO WAT DO U SAY LETS DO IT TONITE AT NINE gbam . Na so ma boyfrend catch moi LOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by MMM2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
embarassed
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by MMM2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
old thread angry
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Sike(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2011
Scooby1:

@ poster dis is all  you need on how to toast a woman!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by FreakieMoi(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2011
Tatase:

I shouldn't help you in case you use the tips below for sketchy purposes, but I feel bad for you so I'll give a few suggestions:

Stop starting with "my name is Tamita, can I meet you?" That's the first thing. Don't say that! It's like you're looking for something specific from her and it's overpowering and a little intimidating.

What to do:
1.) Start with a joke, or a comment on where you are or what you just did or even the weather. Just something casual to start the convo.

2.) After you start the convo, THEN, you can introduce yourself and ask her name (without saying can I meet you or anything. Just "my name is x, what's yours" is fine).

3.) Tell her a bit about yourself in the context you met her. E.g. at church, "I've been coming to this church for a while, but this is the first time I've seen you." or "Did you enjoy Pastor so-and-so's message." Or at the cinema, "wow the line is long, I came all the way from X to watch this movie, and its like everyone had the same idea." Something like that, that shows you're normal and a functioning part of society.

4.) At this point you can give a compliment but throw in some humility because it seems more genuine that way. E.g. "I think you're beautiful. I've been over there watching you, trying to get the confidence to come over and talk to you." Whether or not that's the case, it makes you seem unthreatening and cute and it also makes it harder for her to say no to at least exchanging contact info with you, even if she's not interested.

5.) Don't stay too long, so that it becomes like you're disturbing her or you're too desperate. Say something like "I have to go now (back to my friends/ my movie is about to start/ whatever) but can we exchange numbers or email addresses." Even if she says no, don't become belligerent and aggressive and start dissing her. Just be like "well that's too bad, here's my contact info in case you change your mind." If you're polite and respectful even after rejection, she might have a re-think. When guys who are rejected become mean afterwards, girls are like good riddance, thank God sef I said no.

In general sha, just play it cool and just keep first meetings at just a chat, don't start with "I like you" or "I want to get to know you better." Don't act so eager like "can I meet you?, may I know you? etc."

You NAILED it! Are you a dating cousellor?
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by FreakieMoi(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2011
violent:

Don't know why guys get jelly around girls all the time. . . if she gives you attitude, then give her "you are unlucky not to have me" attitude too, except you really dont have confidence in who you are
WORD! Bro.

bekay911:

HEY BABY your LOOKING FINE LIKE WINE, ITS TIME U FALL IN LINE AND BCOME MINE SO WAT DO U SAY LETS DO IT TONITE AT NINE gbam . Na so ma boyfrend catch moi LOOOOL
Chineke! Nnaa, see parallel rhymes. You sure say person no go bite his tongue tryna spit those rhymes?
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
OP ur fiancee leave wit ur confidence. Abeg find her make u go collect am back ooo, lol
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by steve888(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmm very interesting mata
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Eseval335: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
twinskenny: google toasting online, and just copy and paste grin grin grin
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by Eseval335: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
bekay911: HEY BABY UR LOOKING FINE LIKE WINE, ITS TIME U FALL IN LINE AND BCOME MINE SO WAT DO U SAY LETS DO IT TONITE AT NINE gbam . Na so ma boyfrend catch moi LOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked lwkmd
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by toygod2: 3:04am On Jul 31, 2012
oh,i luv yu more than yu luv ursef..........even d devil can testify
Re: I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! by franel79(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Which do you really want? A babe for keeps or babe to sleep with, as you can't follow the same principles for both. You can get laid anytime if you have the good things of life, but a babe that wants you for herself won't flock around you just because you have those good things of life. You really need to go out more often than you do now and finally, when you meet a girl, don't toast, toasting is for players and kids, just make a healthy impression of yourself and start-up a neutral conversation. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / The Red Truth / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.