Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Need Your Help Romancelanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help Romancelanders (1888 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
but u are a guy,ok u can take her on a date,tell her wat u feel for her & dat u want her in ur life,after dat u should try calling 2x a day even if u cant call drop a gud sms,woah i am a gud councillor cool[quote author
you didn't read the post completely. She live in Benin, I am serving in Akure. 2hrs drive from Benin.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
he shouldnt neglect her too,u know most women like attention
so I should at least call once a day or send her a message on watsapp
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=overhypedsteve post=59725835][/quote]wat is wrong with going dere to see her if u are serious,not just whatsapp,send a lovely text message,biko i am not a councelor if i may ask how old are u?
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by deafeyez: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

she likes you but don't rush into any relationship and find out if she has a bf

she's doing the initial shakara and trying to find out if you love her like very crazy about her
try not to call her All the time
try not to chat with her all the time too

This your advise though. If she is nt chatted with won't someone be chatting with her?
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preetiex:
wat is wrong with going dere to see her if u are serious,not just whatsapp,send a lovely text message,biko i am not a councelor if i may ask how old are u?
how old am I? Babe Wetin bring that one na? You want to advice and throw insults and the sane time?
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
overhypedsteve:
how old am I? Babe Wetin bring that one na? You want to advice and throw insults and the sane time?
shuoo but asking ur age is not an insult biko
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Preetiex:
shuoo but asking ur age is not an insult biko
thanks for your efforts. K really appreciate.

Guess she just needed me as an emotional backbone.
She said she wants to be friends despite everything.

Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by tslemie(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Okay Bro
You said she isn't slutty so that's why i think you'd have taken time (i mean be slow)
And she might also be in a relationship, maybe a nice one and you don't expect her to just jump from that to this, if not she'll be what you think she isn't (a slut).
So i'd advice that you be friendly her (be her friend) and dont give up and maybe eventually you guys will end up together..
Also go on with life, meet more people etc
Remember some people came into our lives to teach us new things, so be wise next time..

And abeg. dont fall inlove this fast next time.

overhypedsteve:
This answers are not very specific.
Okay Bro
You said she isn't slutty so that's why i think you'd have taken time (i mean be slow)
And she might also be in a relationship, maybe a nice one and you don't expect her to just jump from that to this, if not she'll be what you think she isn't (a slut).
So i'd advice that you be friendly her (be her friend) and dont give up and maybe eventually you guys will end up together..
Also go on with life, meet more people etc
Remember some people came into our lives to teach us new things, so be wise next time..

And abeg. dont fall inlove this fast next time.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
overhypedsteve,dat is friend-zone i know wat it is like dont let her do dat to u man,after 2 weeks ask her again if she no gree start finding anoda girl but if u want d post u can stay,i wish u luck
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
See love in the air.abeg tell her before another guy do that for you.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
tslemie if she is in a nice relationship she wont need d op as backbone,if she friendzone him she will date anoda guy while using him as backbone,crying on his shoulders wen she has a fight with boo or wen she gets heartbroken,most ladies dont know wat dey want,op give her 1 month & wen u start dating let her know & let us know d outcome cool
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Preetiex:
overhypedsteve,dat is friend-zone i know wat it is like dont let her do dat to u man,after 2 weeks ask her again if she no gree start finding anoda girl but if u want d post u can stay,i wish u luck
YeA. I ain't friend zone material, I ve got a big d*** that needs to be attended to constantly
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Preetiex:
tslemie if she is in a nice relationship she wont need d op as backbone,if she friendzone him she will date anoda guy while using him as backbone,crying on his shoulders wen she has a fight with boo or wen she gets heartbroken,most ladies dont know wat dey want,op give her 1 month & wen u start dating let her know & let us know d outcome cool
evil genius.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Alariwo2: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
overhypedsteve:
I recently met a girl at a bank in UNIBEN when I went to get my ATM card(i am a Corper). She sounds friendly and we immediately started discussing, I got her number and promised to call and she even called me before I did . We became quite close and even after I left to the state where I was serving she still keeps calling even at odd hours at night. But the thing is this, when I raised the topic of dating first one night like that on the phone she said we should move the discussion to the next day, the next day I was busy so we didn't talk all that much and since then I have not raised the issue. We started chatting on watsapp and she only reply with a sentence and she only reply my questions. When I told her that I feel like she is drawing away from me
This where her responses

[8/21, 9:20 PM] Minar: I'm sorry, but I hv nothing to say
[8/21, 9:21 PM] Minar: U were only assuming, I apologized dis morning wen I missed ur calls, n took ur calls wen u called
[8/21, 9:21 PM] Minar: My data has been on ,bt I've nt bin online
[8/21, 9:22 PM] Minar: Came online n saw dis messages, wat were u expecting, Dat I'll b smiling
[8/21, 9:22 PM] Minar: I'm sorry, I can't
[8/21, 9:22 PM] Minar: n Goodnyte
Steven
[8/21, 9:24 PM] Minar: n thank you, for making my evening very unhappy.

When she said this I told her not to be offended that I was just pulling her legs and I never thought she would take it so seriously,

And she said she was OK.

Then I asked her if I could call her that evening and she said if I want to.

I felt bad at the "if I want to " and I didn't call her

She called me twice at about 1:00 am but I was sleeping
She then sent a short message saying
"I am sorry"

And I called to check on her this morning.

What I want to know is if this girl likes me and if you guys think it would work from your experience.

The state where I am serving is 2hr 30 minute drive from her place.
And I am very hopeful that she might be the game changer in my life. She is writing her project and she read basic meds and she isn't slutty. I really likes her.

Please if you have a single advice that could help me, or if you think it won't work tell me so I can stop giving myself hope.

Maybe she has someone already or married sef (most don't put on their rings)

There was this lady I connected with then during service, we got so close, na small e remain make my banana fall on her.
Fast forward to after service, we became friends on fb and I saw her hubby and two grown boys. I shock.

Be vigilant and don't give up easily
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
It seems you're pressing too forward, hence, her character

I will advise you give her a little breathing space and avoid initiating relationship with her. Do this for a short time and see what happens next. If she really wants you, she will try to behave well

Abeg, life is too short to bother yourself too much over a lady

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
overhypedsteve:
evil genius.
me abi embarassed but am i a lieing liar ni
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
overhypedsteve:
YeA. I ain't friend zone material, I ve got a big d*** that needs to be attended to constantly
oh oh just give her a little time
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Maybe she has someone already or married sef (most don't put on their rings)

There was this lady I connected with then during service, we got so close, na small e remain make my banana fall on her.
Fast forward to after service, we became friends on fb and I saw her hubby and two grown boys. I shock.

Be vigilant and don't give up easily
you are a wise man. And I hope your banana fall on a lot of people
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders by overhypedsteve(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
It seems you're pressing too forward, hence, her character

I will advise you give her a little breathing space and avoid initiating relationship with her. Do this for a short time and see what happens next. If she really wants you, she will try to behave well

Abeg, life is too short to bother yourself too much over a lady
ok. Would keep in touch but give her space

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Achieve This Easily / Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls / She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.