Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233659 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Hiii guys....it's been over a year and a few days now since we started this memoir together....now we're an update or two away from the endline...i want to thank you guys for pushing me on through all the way...i swear nobody drops projects pass me, i mostly lose interest and pick up other stories, so a million thanks to y'all for ridding me of that habit.

P.S: to the ladies out there mailing me, as much as i like the attention and insults lol...abeg i am not Bioye o...although i can as well answer for a few guys like myself with an aunty rose of their own, this is simply a mixture of both friction and a collection of real life encounters.....i respect women and all and if this story and the sexual contents offends you guys in any ways whatsover.....I'm sorry, anything pass that you can continue your hate mails, I'm not responsible for your personal problems. Cheers.

Height of foolishness. How can they be sending you hate mail even if this is not a work of fiction??

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Ann2012(f): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Nice one Sheikshegetto

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Sheikshegetto your head is there x100.
But I envy you o.
I've never encountered an Aunt Rose in my life.
Would I now result myself to the statistics that all "Aunt Rose" victims are LUCKY CHAMPS?!
*sad*
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
HelenBee:
Lol...for real? Hate mails? I don't understand. Is this Religion section? And what if you're Bioye sef? They should just come clean and talk if they also want a piece of the cake.
stevodot22 Helenbee sensitivity1254 Maybe using HATEMAILS was such a strong word, but i do received a bunch of criticisms and claims that my story was way too misogynist and chauvinist and that i should bring the sexual contents down a notch....their words exactly.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by aod1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's been a great read so far... Kudos to you bro, ever thought of a career in writing I believe you'll do great at it.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by oye9ja(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please, when is the next update dropping?
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by maryamuwane: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
thanks for the mention

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by chidiogojessy(f): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2018
please next update o

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Gody05(m): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2018
sheikshegetto:
stevodot22 Helenbee sensitivity1254 Maybe using HATEMAILS was such a strong word, but i do received a bunch of criticisms and claims that my story was way too misogynist and chauvinist and that i should bring the sexual contents down a notch....their words exactly.
Those who said that seriously needed brain rehabilitation, and don't be surprised, most of them were reading it with one hand while using d*ldo/vibrator with the other. They will tell you they ain't sex objects but goto the social media especially instagram and see how most of them only display their phat asses and huge juggs with twerking videos. Bros, you don dey dull we vaseline crew sef, and I just bought a new one oo. Having said that, I really appreciate your efforts, thank you.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by BiadeFolar(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
where have I been? omo I don miss this memoir... well I'm here and its been fun reading it!

God bless you hustle and your libido bro***

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by scozy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Oya bros drop the update incase u don't know your update issagoal
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
sheikshegetto u d boss.. Ur update got me laughing out loud. Thank God am not insane

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
As one of the pioneer followers, i want to thank you sheiks for not letting us down in dropping timely and lengthy update.

I pray for the wisdom and grace to see this project to the last.

Sheikshegetto more puna to ya banana

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HazardMan(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Cool Story Man.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by precidope(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jenna3:

Na u go run
you sure
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Cope1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the mention man. Waiting for the next episode

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by eazykolobo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
i must confess...i am, was and will be amaze at how much of my time u ve consumed today reading nd gettin to dis point of a story al d way from last year. kudos bro. u really kill it. shakushaku is a goal

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by dlawnoni: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sheikshegetto is falling my hand o! Since last two weeks we gat our last update. I hope all is well Bioye's father/creator?!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Awwwwww! Fucck me haaard!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Jenna3(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
precidope:
you sure
Am not just sure, i knw
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Gody05(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bros, I hope you will drop the next update as soon as possible to compliment this new month and pls make sure you satisfy we vaseline crew as well. Thanks cheesy

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2018
O.p come and finish this masterpiece na.. The suspense come dy b like Kyle xy own

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by precidope(m): 2:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Jenna3:

Am not just sure, i knw
okay Ooo chat me up on whatsapp 08171299212
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Omzie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol, I wonder why y’all bother, this story taught me a very good lesson, Never read a story on Nairaland that has not been completed. Who wants to bet that the OP won’t finish this project undecided I bet he has even forgotten the plot twists and storylines.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by badohemmy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Omzie:
Lol, I wonder why y’all bother, this story taught me a very good lesson, Never read a story on Nairaland that has not been completed. Who wants to bet that the OP won’t finish this project undecided I bet he has even forgotten the plot twists and storylines.
He will complete the story. He said it was almost done.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
You will be pleasantly be surprised

Omzie:

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by ubiquitousade(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
badohemmy:
He will complete the story. He said it was almost done.
So you dey here too.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Olalake(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
5:15am to 9:48am no b smal time o o o o o wat a talented writer, i cn bet it if u chalenge 'Amma Darko' u go win. sheiks abeg complete the memoir and turn the criticism to applause...

Nice Werq

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mjay05 Funnas tomgab Eawwal OhGeeBee bimberry1307 BiadeFolar HelenBee Kcowen Sensitivity1254 Uniquejames Sunflow aod1 gurumarstk tnktosin chidiogojessy YINK89 enonche85 Vhally Damoguy Gody05 moorevic osuofia2 Ehmjay Dotman2210 hadow naijafox felsunseg fabianiweka joislim Maryamuwane aytuns RadiantKiwi Bluehaven Iyaomolere4 Kelvinatkins Godwinfury Cope1 Emeraldgist1 ToyBoyAaron Burlah4u2c blazebaba pcicero pulchritude94 Fazemood jenna3 jaybanfa lastdopeboi stevodotzz precidope patotelli Hotchillz alatbaba1 useed Iamicekid joeworipre Oye9ja scozy Hazardman easykolobo Lilisticlili Omzie badohemmy Olalake

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
In answer to the readers questions, what’s all the drama about, shebi it’s just to nack as usual, it’ll just be a walk in the park, Christmas come early for a guy like Bioye, after all he has been striving to get into as many ladies pants as he wants since he started writing this silly memoir. Well I tell y’all there’s are boundaries between consent and compulsion. And I’m going to let you be the judge of that by the time you see the pepper I was shown in the hands of Precious.

From the day she dropped the bombshell of catching me red-handed, I practically became her slave right then onwards.
She calls her new boy toy as the spirit leads, and dem no born me well make I no answer. At first I tried my possible best to be as boring as I could manage, I didn’t have to struggle so much cos not surprisingly, my dislike for her thawed my arousal. As expected, she was disappointed and unimpressed, but the stupid chic’s high expectations of my prowess…thanks to my yapping who no dey keep her private life to herself girlfriend…was still unrelenting.

Until one day, I knew she had lost her last iota of patience cos she texted me a worthy epistle length message, to come get down on her at 6pm sharp with an n.b warning me that the day was the day and that should I fail to meet her expectations. She wouldn’t only send the footage to Karen, their whole department will see it too…The stone cold bitch.

I was at her door at 6:15. “you’re late” was the warmest greeting I got from her.

“I had a 4pm class” I replied her coldly as I brushed past her into her lush pad. “lets just get this over with.”

“Now don’t you bring that attitude”…she started, clearly pissed at my behavior before I rudely cut her off.

“I’m here to fvck, you don’t need my attitude to do that so cut the crap, you and I know there’s no chemistry here or will ever be, nobody expects to cuddle ashawo after a job well done, so knock it off.”

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
She glared balefully at me but held her peace, I savored that little sliver of victory until her wicked smile soured it right back down to the depth of my belly.

“I would keep that defiant sprit down a notch if I were you Bj, need I remind you that I’m the one behind the drivers wheel, one click away and your gold digging days are over.”

It took every last ounce of my self restraints from hitting her, my venomous hatred for her right there scared even me so much I felt the chills in my bones. She thought I was being cowed by her threats because I didn’t want to lose my meal ticket rich girlfriend. I was so mad that I wanted to tell her to go shove it all up her behind for all I care.

“You also have something to lose too if you keep pushing me so.” I sneered. “if you think Karen will let your long neck off the noose by the time she finds out about us too then you most be dafter than I thought.”
I noticed a sliver of uncertainty shimmered over her face before she covered it with a smirk.

“you worry about you Bioye and I’ll worry about Karen, like my text earlier today, you fall short of expectation and your performance tonight will decide if Karen might still have both our traitorous hides…or not.”

Now here’s a myth about men that I’m going to debunk right now. The infamous fact that men are hardwired by touch, no matter what wherever where, I call bullshiit.

Like women, there’s got to be at least some emotional syncing, apart from the sight and body. There was nothing wrong with Precious, she had a banging body, she’s got one of the largest boobs I’ve encountered in my short life, a narrow hip and a long strong pair of legs.
So it was all down to my dislike for her plus my self loathing that affected my libido.

Right at that moment she let those massive breasts free as she tugged her shirt over her head, tossed it aside to glare defiantly right back at me as I chuckled. I found it funny because I felt nothing, absolutely nothing stirred down there, not even a muscle cramp. I found it funny cos on a normal day, I only need sight a cleavage for my loin to stir so that moment sums up how much I hate myself and the circumstances that led me right down to that moment.

“The hell are you laughing at.” Precious growled, her arms folded beneath her breast. “to think that Gold and Karen find something in you that I’m still trying to figure out, maybe their taste must have been mediocre at best.”

“look precious, whatever mediocre means, I don’t mean insult by laughing at your expense, but you’re right cos there’s really something they had with me that you don’t, like forcing me against my will, I mean your sex life must have sucked so bad for you to have stooped this low.

SLAP!!!

Hot stinging slap, I felt my ears rang, her dainty hands were rather stronger than they look but I chuckled instead but this seem to piss her all the more cos she raised up her other hand for another go when I snatched it midair. She struggled like a wild cat but I was stronger than her.

“you’re hurting me.” She finally said through gritted teeth.

“You want to see what they saw in me, you want to feel loved, you want to tumble with a daemon, then let me show you.” I grinned joylessly, tossed her over my shoulder and made for her bedroom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58