Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures (65163 Views)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Boyooosa(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
ajalawole:
Op, someone using face-cap and the bride doing leg like someone with polio is the one u are calling godly.
Godliness does not have anything to do with face-cap or vice versa but for the geh, she wants to kick polio out of their marriage, it is very important on the first night! wink
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Unimaginable123: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
banmee:

Lol. They said that since the day he died. Una go wait tire. And final warnings have been given for over 2,000 year. What a people. Smh.
imagine somebody frightening me today about the coming of a fictitious jew that was said to have died and buried 2000 years ago. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by tyson98: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kebreal92:
IDLE WORSHIP CONTINUES...
You are indeed IDLE

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by RighteousI: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:
Beautiful couple ignorant of the true God
Was it not you that said that a christian can commit sin and will not be judged for it since jesus already paid for the sins. You pose on this forum as one of the modest girls but yet you discreetly try to mislead people to the pit.
The couple are not ignorant, they willingly worship idols. But they are not hiding their falsehood like you who claims to be modest yet you are false like the couple. You and the couple are all false christians.

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by banmee(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Unimaginable123:
imagine somebody frightening me today about the coming of a fictitious jew that was said to have died and buried 2000 years ago. What a shame

It is sad that these religious nutjobs just do not understand that only common sense and science can save them. They prefer to be on their knees praying instead of rolling their sleeves to go do what needs to be done. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by emeka2847: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
So all the breast touching the man is staunch catholic? Okay o
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by patola080(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
u can go.
re u d one in dat picture? D tin dey do mi as if I should gv it to u 4rm d back
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Shancca: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is adorably adorable...
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
patola080:
re u d one in dat picture? D tin dey do mi as if I should gv it to u 4rm d back
gerrout
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by skills50(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
is it for real?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Blaiseikenna50: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that today is Sunday and I don't want to start any controversy I will have said this lady looks like one lady I met on Tinder that eloped with my iPad charger..... angry
scammers what are you doing on tinder?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Let me hear dat dat bros has not drunk from her cistern b4
Who are they deceiving!!
Staunch catholics ba
Shey dem b virgin
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blaiseikenna50:
scammers what are you doing on tinder?
What so sombori cannot lool for oyinbo wife again
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by softwerk(f): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
For once no but-grabbing grin

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by clems88(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngerikina40:
Chai d babe carry oooo shocked shocked shocked
angry

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
I like d fact that young people are getting married these days. Wish I got married quite earlier in life. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by solid3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is it godly for her to be using her breast to touch his ear?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by ayamprecious: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:

U make brain

They are cultist

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Consray(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lovely couple, wishing them happy married life and cute kids to come!

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Okonkwo22: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Idol worshipers without knowing it
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dabossman(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jimmyokolo:
Holy holy but the man go still nack u doggy wen the time reach

And where in your own Bible does it say a man and his wife cannot do doggy?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by kindredspirit(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
illitrate:

Because it is clearly written that thou shou not bow down before anything made or carved by a man, it is am idol.

A graven image. A man made this God. The bible explains further that an image of anything, be it in heaven or on earth is still an idol.

Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth. Deuteronomy 5:8 (KJV)
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by gr8cany: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
I pick from this.. role model
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by MrHighSea: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
This year won't pass me by... Amen
ame tongho. Mmadi, afo afehe.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dabossman(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
banmee:

It is sad that these religious nutjobs just do not understand that only common sense and science can save them. They prefer to be on their knees praying instead of rolling their sleeves to go do what needs to be done. Smh.

Stop being an evangelical atheist. People are free to believe whatever fairytale they choose to. How does it affect you? Aren't atheist supposed to be liberal minded? Why do some of you expend so much energy evangelising Christians. Live and let live.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by nnamdiosu(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Na by that one? grin Abeg only God knows the heart Biko.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Maski87: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wonder if the are having pre marital sex,because me I can't wait o
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by DONADAMS(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that today is Sunday and I don't want to start any controversy I will have said this lady looks like one lady I met on Tinder that eloped with my iPad charger..... angry
lol...very funny!!
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by DONADAMS(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
This year won't pass me by... Amen
lol..amen
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by madgoat(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:

Mumu like u sef dey talk cry

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by patola080(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
gerrout
I dnt gt u right
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by agrovick(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Which one is Godly pictures again?
HML

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.