Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures (65158 Views)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by seadesi1986: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP PLS POST IT MY PRE- WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
AK6464:
Lavely
Lavely? Are you from Ghana? grin
AK6464:
Lavely
Lavely? Are you from Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by seadesi1986: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP PLS HELP POST MY PRE- WEDDING PIX

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dominique(f): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
seadesi1986:
HAPPY SUNDAY OP PLS HLEP ME POST MY PER-WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT
FOR GOD O LOVE BUKKY THAT HE GAVE SEGUN

Create a topic in romance section via the link below and tag the mods.

https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=21
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by openmine(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
ANNOY:
Jesus is coming back now. Repent please I beg of you. We are not promised a minute. Would you rather continue living in sin for the rest of your life and then die and end up in hell or would you rather obey the call of God and end up in heaven for eternity.
This may be your final warning. You don't know what tonight holds.
Get on your feet now and repent. God bless you.
Am an advocate for repentance esp considering the times that we are in....However "True repentance" comes from a willing heart that wants to change not because of the fear of the last days or fear of the Antichrist but a heart that loves God....Wat U r doing is alrite but U will never have "genuine believers"....just fake believers who only got born-again because of the fear of missing heaven.....

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by wittyt98(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
ANNOY:
Jesus is coming back now. Repent please I beg of you. We are not promised a minute. Would you rather continue living in sin for the rest of your life and then die and end up in hell or would you rather obey the call of God and end up in heaven for eternity.
This may be your final warning. You don't know what tonight holds.
Get on your feet now and repent. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by samjey: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
who is this one?
A preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ, reminding us of His second coming and our need to give our lives to Him before it becomes too late!

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Expecting to see Deeper Life member's pre-wedding pictures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Cyynthia(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Happy married life.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bionixs: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
cassidy1996:
Mother Mary Help us
all these statutes the Catholic church is carrying about I don't understand o. What is makes them different from idol worshippers?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nickymezor(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Really cool. HML in advance to dem
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by smith666999(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
so Godly now includes a woman climbing a man's back?
pls where e dey for Bible?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by FUCKyouALL: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:
Beautiful couple ignorant of the true God

people like you are better dumb. Keep quiet if you don't wanna make sense

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by sekem: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I might land a ban if I explain it here.
Mind coming over for a practical demonstration?

Onye aru wink

Must she be There for the practicals?

Why cant you simply point her to a video on xUideos like they normally do for People looking for information with youtube videos?

Bros Diarisgod o! tongue
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
They are too cute
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:
Men f4uck you....Are you God...go and preach to Hindus or Budhas,...nonsense. Pentecostals, always bashing catholics...all they live for
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
bionixs:
all these statutes the Catholic church is carrying about I don't understand o. What is makes them different from idol worshippers?
what's it different from your pastor's photo carrying cutlass and driving rolls royce with ur tithe money and yanshing all your choristers, telling your wives what to ask your husbands to do...You didnt like that did you?...so mind ur f4ucking bizness

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
start a topic, put Catholic, everybody lose their f4ucking minds!

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nmanuanu(f): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls how are these pictures Godly
It is not about Godly pictures, have they been collecting from each other? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bamasite(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by marshalj01(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
ojnnaco:
Lovely. And wonderful
Nice one
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by favoured78(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
who is this one?
it is a reminder to you and others to check and make sure their stand is right in Christ Jesus if not pit align it by confessing Jesus as Lord and Believing he died for you .........and then you are born again.

That is the one he is talking about kiss
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bedspread: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
oieda:

Deuteronomy 22:5 did not say 'trousers' go and read your Bible well!!!!!!!!
It says men's clothing.
In Scottish kilt is men's clothing (but it is skirt like),
In igbo land, men tie wrappers, it is part of their clothing.
In Bible days, men wore sort of like the gown women are putting on today. So. . .?

What should be stressed is decency, modesty. Or would you want ladies to put on mini skirts? Shei it's not trousers.
SCOTLAND IS NOT THE STANDARD.
THE STANDARD IS THE BIBLE.
A lady dt puts on troseur and wants to urinate, must get herself naked before she does so?
Troseur is a male wear...
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
sekem:

Onye aru wink

Must she be There for the practicals?

Why cant you simply point her to a video on xUideos like they normally do for People looking for information with youtube videos?

Bros Diarisgod o! tongue
My guy
There's a big difference between learning a tutorial alone and being put through a tutorial by a seasoned tutor.
Theory is different from practical
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
bedspread:
SCOTLAND IS NOT THE STANDARD.
THE STANDARD IS THE BIBLE.
A lady dt puts on troseur and wants to urinate, must get herself naked before she does so?
Troseur is a male wear...
Correct
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by sekem: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:

My guy
There's a big difference between learning a tutorial alone and being put through a tutorial by a seasoned tutor.
Theory is different from practical

You are right sir

Carry on

Nothing do you
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bedspread: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Correct
GOD BLESS U
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by andres95(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
I know the lady personally, I can testify to her dedication in church

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by banmee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
dabossman:

Mind you, the guy you responded to never quoted you. He made a post of his free will, directed to no one in particular. He could as well be a mad man by the street corner shouting profanities into the air. Yet, you chose to respond and mock his beliefs. To what end?

Does it matter? The moment he posted that crap it was directed at all who do not believe in your angels.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by darlenese(f): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
simple commandment u cannot obey.
Do not make of me any graven image ...
stop worshiping Idols they won't hear.
Godly indeed, when he has seen the promise land tire
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Napsterworld(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:

Na wa o... And which one is the true God..
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bionixs: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dokilala:
what's it different from your pastor's photo carrying cutlass and driving rolls royce with ur tithe money and yanshing all your choristers, telling your wives what to ask your husbands to do...You didnt like that did you?...so mind ur f4ucking bizness
oga,we are not fighting. It is a question. Calling pastors makes no sense. Using statues as objects of worship was the reason we all left our ancestrial african tradition religion,remember. it is not found anywhere in the bible which is our guide as christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.