Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures (65149 Views)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bola1914: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Idolaters
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by AngelRaphael(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nice one, i wish them happy married life, i pray for my own to come soon
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by EvieP(f): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is that guy ready .......... I wonder
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by gemale(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
oglalasioux:

Don't you think it's very infantile to use threats to turn people to God? A God that created hell as a condition for worshiping him is not a God. It's an insecure pervert.
Hell was not originally created for humans. It was created for the devil & his angels after they rebelled against God. What God offers is a choice, a just 1. Serve Him in Spirit & truth & be with Him in His kingdom or follow the devil & be with him in hell. The choice is yours & mine. God would never force anyone to serve or worship Him. Whoever you choose is whom you would spend your eternity with.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by oieda: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
bedspread:
SCOTLAND IS NOT THE STANDARD.
THE STANDARD IS THE BIBLE.
A lady dt puts on troseur and wants to urinate, must get herself naked before she does so?
Troseur is a male wear...

I never said Scotland is the standard. I just said a Kilt is a male wear in Scotland, but to a Nigerian, it is a skirt. So, is it that if you are Nigerian and wear Kilt you are wrong, but Scottish, you are right?

There are female trousers mind you. Some years ago there were none of such. Now there are female trousers. So?

I do not mean to quarrel, I just need explanations.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
gemale:

Hell was not originally created for humans. It was created for the devil & his angels after they rebelled against God. What God offers is a choice, a just 1. Serve Him in Spirit & truth & be with Him in His kingdom or follow the devil & be with him in hell. The choice is yours & mine. God would never force anyone to serve or worship Him. Whoever you choose is whom you would spend your eternity with.

So your God created the universe that is at least 150 billion light years in diameter (1 light year = 10,000,000,000,000,000 kilometres) and he/she/it doesn't have a clue on how to kill Satan so we all can have a good weekend without thinking of hell? The only logical answer is that he/she/it does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by gemale(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I don't know why catholics do bow for statue despite the fact that its against Bible teachings.
http://catholic-response..com/2010/11/catholics-worship-mary-saints-angels.html
http://dioceseofbrooklyn.org/statues-of-mary-and-the-saints-isn%E2%80%99t-this-idolatry/
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by gemale(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
oglalasioux:

So your God created the universe that is at least 150 billion light years in diameter (1 light year = 10,000,000,000,000,000 kilometres) and he/she/it doesn't have a clue on how to kill Satan so we all can have a good weekend without thinking of hell? The only logical answer is that he/she/it does not exist.
You know that death applies only to mortals right? You need to have a body to be able to die. A spirit can't die. I don't know why (i don't know everything because i'm human). What we call death as humans is just the crossing over to another world by our spirit. Man is a spirit with a soul housed in a body. Our bodies are just vessels that we discard at death & go to where we would spend eternity. Besides the book of revelations tells us that at the end of the world, the devil, demons & condemned souls would be cast into the lake of fire. I don't understand God fully. My mind is too infinitesimal to have Him all figured out. I just trust Him. You know how you don't always understand your parents but just know that they have your back. This is something like that only more. He who created me & knows even the number of hair strands on my head can never do me evil. It would all work together for my good.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
gemale:

You know that death applies only to mortals right? You need to have a body to be able to die. A spirit can't die. I don't know why (i don't know everything because i'm human). What we call death as humans is just the crossing over to another world by our spirit. Man is a spirit with a soul housed in a body. Our bodies are just vessels that we discard at death & go to where we would spend eternity. Besides the book of revelations tells us that at the end of the world, the devil, demons & condemned souls would be cast into the lake of fire. I don't understand God fully. My mind is too infinitesimal to have Him all figured out. I just trust Him. You know how you don't always understand your parents but just know that they have your back. This is something like that only more. He who created me & knows even the number of hair strands on my head can never do me evil. It would all work together for my good.

There's no iota of evidence that your version of god exist. That lake of fire stuff is to whip you into line. If god has people's back why does it he allow seemely good people die violent death? Do you know the number of people who will go to bed hungry tonight?

Oh, sorry. Those are people who didn't pray enough or love God enough, right?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Unimaginable123: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2017
darkhorizon:

Be in heaven doing what?
singing "hosanna in the highest". Some human beings are so so funny. So after all this wahala on earth, they will want me to die and go to a fairyland and start singing till eternity. Am I a musician?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Unimaginable123: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2017
oglalasioux:

chai. This one is complete finishing
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 28, 2017
bionixs:
oga,we are not fighting. It is a question. Calling pastors makes no sense. Using statues as objects of worship was the reason we all left our ancestrial african tradition religion,remember. it is not found anywhere in the bible which is our guide as christians.
where is it in the bible Jesus made poster and posed with his wife and cutlass for Easter revival?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bionixs: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Dokilala:
where is it in the bible Jesus made poster and posed with his wife and cutlass for Easter revival?
oga,you have no answer. Meanwhile,read through all your reply and reason it. As a catholic christian,if these your replies should be read on a sunday morning for all to hear,do you think that the Pope and the catholic church wouldnt disown you? As in the Foul rotten language you used
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by femi4: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2017
cassidy1996:
Mother Mary Help us
Nonsense......Jesus on the cross is enough. You don't need any help from the Mother of Jesus.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bedspread: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2017
oieda:

I never said Scotland is the standard. I just said a Kilt is a male wear in Scotland, but to a Nigerian, it is a skirt. So, is it that if you are Nigerian and wear Kilt you are wrong, but Scottish, you are right?

There are female trousers mind you. Some years ago there were none of such. Now there are female trousers. So?

I do not mean to quarrel, I just need explanations.
My Beloved, There is no quarrel. The Bible which is the oldest book on earth was written by the inspiration of THE ALPHA AND OMEGA. That's why everything for Generations to generations to live by is in The Bible. If your dad puts on a skirt and come home, won't you think something has gone wrong?
It's just like a man who plaits his hair or pierce his ears, it's a female thing , it's Abomination....
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by gemale(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2017
oglalasioux:

There's no iota of evidence that your version of god exist. That lake of fire stuff is to whip you into line. If god has people's back why does it he allow seemely good people die violent death? Do you know the number of people who will go to bed hungry tonight?

Oh, sorry. Those are people who didn't pray enough or love God enough, right?
So is there any evidence that points to the fact that God doesn't exist? Thank God you said SEEMINGLY good. Who is good? Are we as humans fully capable of deciding what is good? Our definition of good & evil is always changing. Today's good might become tomorrow's evil. Search yourself honestly. Can you beat your chest that every thought, word & action you engage in is good? You don't envy, backbite, hold grudges, lust etc? God gives us choices by gifting us freewill. He doesn't force you. It is not in His nature to go against our wishes. Therefore, a lot of evil we see in this world can be traced to the poor decisions made by certain people that ends up affecting their neighbours eg a person decides to be an armed robber & kills another person whilst trying to rob him/her. You can't deny that if we all loved each other & were truly our brother's keeper, the world wouldn't be so messed up. Besides, this world we live in is temporary. We would soon leave it. Imagine if everyone lived with the awareness & conviction that we would all account for all our deeds & receive eternal reward or punishment. People wouldn't act or think the way the way they presently do. God loves us (you, me, everybody). The problem is that a lot of us don't truly love God.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
gemale:

So is there any evidence that points to the fact that God doesn't exist? Thank God you said SEEMINGLY good. Who is good? Are we as humans fully capable of deciding what is good? Our definition of good & evil is always changing. Today's good might become tomorrow's evil. Search yourself honestly. Can you beat your chest that every thought, word & action you engage in is good? You don't envy, backbite, hold grudges, lust etc? God gives us choices by gifting us freewill. He doesn't force you. It is not in His nature to go against our wishes. Therefore, a lot of evil we see in this world can be traced to the poor decisions made by certain people that ends up affecting their neighbours eg a person decides to be an armed robber & kills another person whilst trying to rob him/her. You can't deny that if we all loved each other & were truly our brother's keeper, the world wouldn't be so messed up. Besides, this world we live in is temporary. We would soon leave it. Imagine if everyone lived with the awareness & conviction that we would all account for all our deeds & receive eternal reward or punishment. People wouldn't act or think the way the way they presently do. God loves us (you, me, everybody). The problem is that a lot of us don't truly love God.

The burden of proof is on you who claim there's a god/gods not on me that says nothing like that exist. In terms of good and evil, the fear of god/gods don't determine how I define them. I define them with here and now in regards to what will become of the society, friends, family and myself if I did something.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Collyno82(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Champele:
This handsome cousin of mine and his wife are a hardcore and dedicated people of Roman Catholic Church and a regular attendants of Adoration ministry of Rev Fr Emmanuel Obimma also known as Ebube Muonso.

Here is their Godly pre wedding pictures.��
cos they were bowing to statues n images that makes them Godly? wise up pls
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Champele(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Collyno82:
cos they were bowing to statues n images that makes them Godly? wise up pls
It's their choice, mind your bizness!
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
bionixs:
oga,you have no answer. Meanwhile,read through all your reply and reason it. As a catholic christian,if these your replies should be read on a sunday morning for all to hear,do you think that the Pope and the catholic church wouldnt disown you? As in the Foul rotten language you used
hehehe
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Collyno82(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Champele:
It's their choice, mind your bizness!
how do I mind my business when its already a subject of public discuss n in public domain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.