Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures (65161 Views)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by banmee(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
dabossman:

Stop being an evangelical atheist. People are free to believe whatever fairytale they choose to. How does it affect you? Aren't atheist supposed to be liberal minded? Why do some of you expend so much energy evangelising Christians. Live and let live.

I have no problem with you believing in unicorns and angels. What i have a problem with is you threatening me to believe in the rubbish you believe in. Did you read the initial rubbish i responded to? The m.oron was telling me to repent, whatever that means, or i will spend eternity in hell. Guy, if you like, believe that a man can walk on water but don't try to convince me of your delusions.

3 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bedspread: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bowing down to an image is idolatry
Lady on Troseur is Abomination Deuteronomy 22:5

Let's not deceive ourselves..
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by seadesi1986: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
CAN YOU CAPTION THIS LOOK

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
This year won't pass me by... Amen
amen... Looking for a wife too
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by oieda: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
So, what makes the photos godly?? Cos I am confused.

Is it because they took some of the pictures in Church?
Or because they are 'staunch' catholics?
Or because they are not kissing?

Cos none of this makes it godly. Go and read your Bible jare.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by oieda: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
bedspread:
Bowing down to an image is idolatry
Lady on Troseur is Abomination Deuteronomy 22:5

Let's not deceive ourselves..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by hostile1: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
more pics
Champele:
more pics
Champele:
more pics
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by nairanaira12: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:
Beautiful couple ignorant of the true God

And who fooled you that you are knowledgeable of the word of God? God came to you in your dream that you are following him?

The same God never told you that it is a sin to judge others? You are knowledgeable, yet you judged others? Doesn't that make you a hypocritical idiot?

Are you God and you are the one keeping records of who is doing your will and who is not? Why not stop being stupid for once in your life.?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is the catholic church in Papua New Guinea?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by hostile1: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by nairanaira12: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Didov1:
..,.maybe u should go ahead n worship d true God n let dem be...
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Who are they deceiving with their holy holy camouflage
Definitely not me.
Like they wouldn't do cowgirl, doggy, wheelbarrow, anal style and the likes behind closed doors.
pls wud u b kind enuff to explain dat style named wheelbarrow?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
oieda:

Deuteronomy 22:5 did not say 'trousers' go and read your Bible well!!!!!!!!
It says men's clothing.
In Scottish kilt is men's clothing (but it is skirt like),
In igbo land, men tie wrappers, it is part of their clothing.
In Bible days, men wore sort of like the gown women are putting on today. So. . .?
dear...sincerely des people dont even deserve ur explanation becus dy wud never get d point.....
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
"Godly...." with breasts on his neck? Continu!
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by scholes0(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Idolatry of the most refined order.

That is what Catholicism is.

4 Likes

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by ezra1990: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
An2elect2:
Beautiful couple ignorant of the true God
U sound like one of us ....tho u maybe
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by topnapg(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
nice one[b]nice one[/b]nice one
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by agabaI23(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
I'll go to d one in Abuja... Prayertop by I.G Newman.
Haba, I was excited I would go with a sister naa. Why did you change your mind?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by GurlFriend: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that today is Sunday and I don't want to start any controversy I will have said this lady looks like one lady I met on Tinder that eloped with my iPad charger..... angry
You need to check the kinda ladies you hang with. If they are not fapping your TV remote, they are 'eloping' with your phone charger.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow. Beautiful couple.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dabossman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
banmee:

I have no problem with you believing in unicorns and angels. What i have a problem with is you threatening me to believe in the rubbish you believe in. Did you read the initial rubbish i responded to? The m.oron was telling me to repent, whatever that means, or i will spend eternity in hell. Guy, if you like, believe that a man can walk on water but don't try to convince me of your delusions.

Fine, and your response is to do what? Shame him by mocking his belief system? That's basically what I see from atheists on Nairaland. Mock them and make them feel foolish for believing in the existence of a God or a Jewish saviour. At the end of the day, you're also trying to basically convince people to accept your own beliefs too. How then are you different bro.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by churchee: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
mamachizzy:
so? no be him wife?

So marriage is the license for sex styles okwiya.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Naturalobserver(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Which one is Ungodly pre-wedding photos? RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE Fortunately God is more interested in d Happiness,faithfulness and a honourable marriage.
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by darkhorizon: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
ANNOY:
Jesus is coming back now. Repent please I beg of you. We are not promised a minute. Would you rather continue living in sin for the rest of your life and then die and end up in hell or would you rather obey the call of God and end up in heaven for eternity.
This may be your final warning. You don't know what tonight holds.
Get on your feet now and repent. God bless you.
Be in heaven doing what?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
dingbang:
amen... Looking for a wife too
Na by mouth?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
agabaI23:
Haba, I was excited I would go with a sister naa. Why did you change your mind?
Not prepared for such
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by mamachizzy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
churchee:

So marriage is the license for sex styles okwiya.
b4 nko?. u do it when single, wahala. u do it when married wahala. u people should stop ooooo
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stellie:
pls wud u b kind enuff to explain dat style named wheelbarrow?

I might land a ban if I explain it here.
Mind coming over for a practical demonstration?

1 Like

Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by dabossman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
banmee:

Mind you, the guy you responded to never quoted you. He made a post of his free will, directed to no one in particular. He could as well be a mad man by the street corner shouting profanities into the air. Yet, you chose to respond and mock his beliefs. To what end?
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures by seadesi1986: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY OP PLS HLEP ME POST MY PER-WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT
FOR GOD O LOVE BUKKY THAT HE GAVE SEGUN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.