Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! (1323 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by donjosh47: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello guys!
A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Yeah... To my plight, I'm in love with a babe, but each time i go to her she shuns me off, probably due to the fact she's with her friends. Whenever i go to her alone, she seldomly talks to me.
I really love her, but i'm thinking that due to the fact that i'm doing menial work she thinks am not serious with my education. /N:B Am an OND graduate /
Please guys help me out with my current predicament.
GRACIAS
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigga, If she's not replying you fast, stop making excuses for her so you can feel like she likes you. TBH, she doesn't like you Bro. No girl is too busy for a dude she likes... undecided
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by ashjay001(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
donjosh47:
Hello guys!

Yeah... To my plight, I'm in love with a babe, but each time i go to her she shuns me off, probably due to the fact she's with her friends. Whenever i go to her alone, she seldomly talks to me.
I really love her, but i'm thinking that due to the fact that i'm doing menial work she thinks am not serious with my education. /N:B Am an OND graduate /
GRACIAS

Well, get serious with ur education, make some money, then u can try backtongue

1 Like

Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by donjosh47: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cool
Please, advice me on what am gonna do
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by meled: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked shuo
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by donjosh47: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
ashjay001:

Well, get serious with ur education, make some money, then u can try backtongue

I strongly agree with u, but i love her... can u pls gimme another hint?
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
donjosh47:

Please, advice me on what am gonna do

I modified my earlier comment already... Scroll up..
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by donjosh47: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Nigga, If she's not replying you fast, stop making excuses for her so you can feel like she likes you. TBH, she doesn't like you Bro. No girl is too busy for a dude she likes... undecided

THANKS MAN... U're making me to change my perspective about her
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
donjosh47:

THANKS MAN... U're making me to change my perspective about her

Chase a check, never chase no bîtch Bruv... The street watchword... cool
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by danieljessy: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:
spot on bro,I would have loved to give a medal to u
Girls are never too busy for the one they like.He should just move on to the next one

Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by ashjay001(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
donjosh47:

I strongly agree with u, but i love her... can u pls gimme another hint?

A road looks fancy to a man, but d end thereof is destruction.

U cant av all d ladies u desire. Just bid ur time.
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
spot on bro,I would have loved to give a medal to u
Girls are never too busy for the one they like.He should just move on to the next one

LOL... That's the fûcking truth, Bruv... Some girls sef; Rita Lori chicks forming Rita Ora... grin

Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Go get a life before getting a woman. With OND, I had thought you would be thinking of how to go for HND and subsequently get a job before thinking of being serious with a woman.
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by Abbeywest(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2017
donjosh47:
Hello guys!

GRACIAS

Stop chasing "a lady" now ... go get bastard money... and if any lady didn't fall for you by then you can come here and seek for what to do. Ask Seun he would tells you better
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by inotice: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by inotice: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2017
all these womanified niccurs self.cause a woman is not proffering to your advances you start demeaning your worth and all you stand for.a woman has no right to have such grip on you.shake off that useless feeling you have for her and move onto the next one i.e if you need woman badly(women plenty naah..haba)otherwise face your career..keep pushing on...if konji do you strong thing,vaseline is just N150.
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Next time she talks to u...ask her if he have a bf..From her reply.USE UR HEAD
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 31, 2017
donjosh47:
Hello guys!

GRACIAS

Hey why dont u focus on your education. either get ur hnd bsc or learn a skill.
Re: Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2017
I don't think she is into you.

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Begs A Girl For Love In Public / Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet / Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.