Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (11175 Views)

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by fatdon2(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2017
The guy don even buy new earpiece way him go use enjoy am

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by mattiu(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2017
how are you sure he stole it or the thief sold it to him sharp sharp at a very cheaper rate
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by GrandMufti: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Adeoba10:

..... Bought Samsung but cant buy new jeans....

You never see guy wey go blow 40k on top woman but no fit give em mama 10k? undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by jojothegreat(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2017
What if the thief already sold it to him? undecided
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
EgunMogaji, see another of the wankers who will be spamming nl. Cheap data and stolen phone.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Beemhan(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Rule number 1 lol....

Op should try reverse Google Image na. I'm not on pc, could have checked if the image can be found on Facebook or other platforms
you can use RGI with your phone
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Flashh: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
no. 1 rule

always do factory reset whenever you got a strange phone of flash and remove the old firmware maka ndi SARS grin
You ain't different from the púñk who stole the phone.

Only thieves gives this type of advice.

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
grin

The boy is obviously suffering and needs help. He looks cold, lonely and hungry. Plus he's very oily and dirty with his hair losing colour because of malnourishment.

But why ?
Why ?

See brutal verbal assassination

Why you do this?
.that's someone's sin, brother and boo

My oh my
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by IVORY2009(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let me help you out, the first pix was taken in ilaje Ajah....
If u take a close look u would notice former global fleet office at the other side of d road, the glass house and the also the ajah park.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by DaBill001(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
dulux07:
Lol, maybe the phone was the cause of ur problems, thats y it didnt go home with u after d vigil. cheesy grin

The guy na mumu, did anyone notice his torn jeans in d first pix

Na swag be dat. Dirty pig way for find clothes tif first na fone b him problem.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by ogunniyi295(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
prevail23:
U said u "MISPLACED" your phone...
Next you said "HE STOLE" youf phone...

Which one should we take cox dey both don't mean dsame tin..
If truely u misplaced it, dat means he luckily picked d phone up, so u hv to try nd call him to know if he would be kind enuf to return d phone

that was O.P thought before seeing these photos
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by softlina(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
suko19:
i misplaced my mobile phone at a camping program held at obanikoro, the guy who stole my phone went ahead and inserted his media card in my phone not knowing i had allowed auto backup for my photos. kindly share until he is caught..He stole in the church auditorium after a fire filled vigil....Aye le oooo

Idiot thief leaving evidence. Find him and shocked kill him
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Requiem18(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dude looks like he needs it.. Just dash him
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by lenghtinny(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adeoba10:

..... Bought Samsung but cant buy new jeans....

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by lenghtinny(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

You never see guy wey go blow 40k on top woman but no fit give em mama 10k? undecided
smileyDefinitely NOT this boy....
Dude needs help really angry

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by GabeLegendary(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
I suggest u leave the Phone for the dude. See he trouser.. he's in dire need of help..

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by EmmySparky(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
i dont support stealing but u misplaced ur phone due to ur own carelessness...if he had picked it from ur pocket thats a different case but u dull thats y this lil sharp dude moved ur phone....its all ur fault stop posting his pics

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by laribari(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
dulux07:
Lol, maybe the phone was the cause of ur problems, thats y it didnt go home with u after d vigil. cheesy grin

The guy na mumu, did anyone notice his torn jeans in d first pix

Did you say the guy or the boy? I'm disappointed. What's so hard in returning a fone that someone misplaced?

I have done it twice and it's not like I'm a billionaire.

You just know that someone misplace it and will be looking for it. Na waooh! How can this fool be caught now?

If you get money to burn, just put am for news paper make him image spoil. Na the parents or the family go call you make you come pick your fone if you put your contact there.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
LUGBE:
cheesy
Is that even legal putting up someone else pics on media accusing the person of theft without going to the court i hope u don't go to jail for this act .
People should always learn not to take the law into thier hands how much is a phone that you want to tarnish a young boys image.
Be warned poster
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by ikp120(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beemhan:
you can use RGI with your phone
How do you use the RGI to reverse search images on Social media (Facebook, Instagram and co)?
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by tonardo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Use android device manager to locate your phone. .
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by coolcentbigman(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sorry bro, take heart OK and try to forgive him even when he's caught. The first time my phone was stolen I feel like killing the person but phone doesn't worth a life think bro because u sound very bitter.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmmySparky:
i dont support stealing but u misplaced ur phone due to ur own carelessness...if he had picked it from ur pocket thats a different case but u dull thats y this lil sharp dude moved ur phone....its all ur fault stop posting his pics

U must be a criminal. No offense

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by bedspread: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
THE WAY PHONE THIEVES ARE BEING CAUGHT, SOONEST.... NO SMART PHONES WILL BE STOLEN ....
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by mikejj(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin the guy is too young for this.stealing is not for his kind
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by cybriz82(m): 1:50am On Aug 24, 2017
prrrrrrrr 4 where u want see dis 1 catch?dis 1 dn cross border to libya with him nylon bag for hand, abeg free d small boy jst pity am,
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by olaremint(m): 2:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Bro, pls get in touch with SARS @ ikeja, they will surely find him, by the time he returns the phone and his family pays through their nose to get him out on bail, the next time he picks someone's phone, he would do well to return it. I misplaced my Samsung on Friday and in the brief moments it was gone, I know how it felt.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by bravesoul247(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
no. 1 rule

always do factory reset whenever you got a strange phone of flash and remove the old firmware maka ndi SARS grin
why you go talk this kind thing na? You Don give some phone thieves idea in how to get away with a stolen phone. E be like you sef de move phones wella.
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by EmmySparky(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Benstino:

U must be a criminal. No offense
no offense but u must be dumb for asking such a question...if u were my younger bro and u come home telling me this kinda story about ur phone been stolen while charging in a public space....oga na slap i go take reply u...cos its so freaking dumb
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by PrinceMario(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2017
prevail23:
U said u "MISPLACED" your phone...
Next you said "HE STOLE" youf phone...

Which one should we take cox dey both don't mean dsame tin..
If truely u misplaced it, dat means he luckily picked d phone up, so u hv to try nd call him to know if he would be kind enuf to return d phone
You're a big thief.
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by inscreAF: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
no. 1 rule

Even if you do factory reset, you have to change that particular find my phone app online. My s6 was stolen, immediately another sim was inserted, i was alerted through email. All i had to do was involve the police, when we eventually traced the guy he was sooooo shocked and denied it. He was he bought it from Computer village and he even did factory reset twice. Once you get a Samsung phone, just go to the security settings, some ofcthem even have encryption that factory reset cannot wipe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition(opinions) / I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.