Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (11172 Views)

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / Please Help Neeeded To Download Backed Up Whatsapp History From Google Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by prevail23(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2017
PrinceMario:
You're a big thief.
may God punish dat mouth u opened to utter dis words!!
Was i referring to you? Y don't u just ignore my post nd pass?? Rubbish sumbody
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by PrinceMario(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2017
prevail23:
may God punish dat mouth u opened to utter dis words!!
Was i referring to you? Y don't u just ignore my post nd pass?? Rubbish sumbody
You're an idiot. People like you are easy to sight. You're supporting crime, then it's no brainy to know that you are a criminal. A real criminal at that.
It's not a must you make comments, if what your brain could churn out isn't ok, then it's better you keep mute.
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by prevail23(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrinceMario:
You're an idiot. People like you are easy to sight. You're supporting crime, then it's no brainy to know that you are a criminal. A real criminal at that.
It's not a must you make comments, if what your brain could churn out isn't ok, then it's better you keep mute.
OK,am a criminal, come and arrest me... Big foooool...
Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by nani667: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Flashh:

You ain't different from the púñk who stole the phone.

Only thieves gives this type of advice.

The blame should go to the owner who was careless in the first place... This is Nigeria, stuff like that happens all the time... so the owner should have been more careful...

in any case, that phone is gone, and Judging from the Condition of the person using it in those pictures, the owner should just happily free the phone for the guy... he need am pass the owner

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo by Airoflaw(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ebami kigbe OLE!!! OLE ooo
but wait !!!
what if d guy bought it from d original stealer...
that wan no concern mi
OLE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition(opinions) / Glo Midnight Talk / A New Trick Scammers Use To Divert Your Phone Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.