Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (6067 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by swagguElite(m): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:

Next time don't love to the extent that you will not be able to leave a person.

wooooh! ... Is dis realli possible? Senorita!
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
You don't know me o, if I make up my mind not to do something, no Jupiter can stop me, all I need to do is to make up my mind. That's me. My decisions are not flexible.

That's what my friends complain about me, I don't change my mind easily.

So do all you want, if I don't want to marry you, my decision is final. Ask guys that I turned down.

Look at this ugly 18-19years old girl bragging as if she get hope. After reading this sh!t , I checked ur picture, and started laughing. What a world.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Loveeneh(f): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

First of all, if you are really a graduate your English is very disappointing

Secondly is this the same guy you posted about in July or another sucker?

Thirdly, I hope you won't come and open another thread about how you hate men, life or relationship

Please note this comment was written after analyzing your two love topics in recent times , and a warning to stop sharing your destiny on social media grin because if open breakup thread some people that have been following you from villa and nairaland will see it

OH and an in a beautiful high spirits grin

Find the clue grin cheesy grin

The previous stories I posted aren't relating to my love life at all n also I made my English so simple n plain to convey what I had in me. I don't expose my love life on social media like some people do, am only confused that y I created this thread. I don't think this calls for insult.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by luminouz(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
You don't know me o, if I make up my mind not to do something, no Jupiter can stop me, all I need to do is to make up my mind. That's me. My decisions are not flexible.

That's what my friends complain about me, I don't change my mind easily.

So do all you want, if I don't want to marry you, my decision is final. Ask guys that I turned down.

Nawa ooo
See this one feeling like shina Rambo!
How many guys u don turn down?
So long am not there..d list is incomplete
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by PrickGetSize(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2017
OfficialDad:

Look at this ugly 18-19years old girl bragging as if she get hope. After reading this sh!t , I checked ur picture, and started laughing. What a world.
She was bragging. Read her comments again and get her point.

It's as simple as if she likes you, you wouldn't have to sweat to get her. But if she doesn't, there's nothing you can do to win her over. That's being plain and precise.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Oyenike01(f): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
you're talking him into marriage??I don't understand, you sent the broadcast on purpose sef,you don't know guys sha,you don't tell them marriage talk,you leave things for the future to tell....if the future is telling you that he is not serious move on.....ya nah saying you're intoxicated....shior....who love EPP...
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
OfficialDad:

If e pain you too much, go hang yourself.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2017
PrickGetSize:

She was not bragging. Read her comments again and get her point.

It's as simple as if she likes you, you wouldn't have to sweat to get her. But if she doesn't, there's nothing you can do to win her over. That's being plain and precise.
Thankyou for making that fo0l understand, he wants me to notice him but I won't.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Loveeneh(f): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

From your topics

I don't expose my love life on social media. The previous post you read through arent relating to me. I wrote those trends relating to other people's experiences.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2017
swagguElite:
wooooh! ... Is dis realli possible? Senorita!
Yes if you don't put your whole mind in it.
Nobody is indispensable.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by GMBuhari: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Loveeneh:

The previous stories I posted aren't relating to my love life at all n also I made my English so simple n plain to convey what I had in me. I don't expose my love life on social media like some people do, am only confused that y I created this thread. I don't think this calls for insult.

If you simplified your English, then you should understand there was no insult in my comment
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
I think you're expecting too much from him, hence, the disappointment.

There's nothing wrong in talking a guy into marriage just to know where you stand, because, I believe only a silly lady will continue dating a guy without looking for every little opportunity to know if she stands a chance of marriage from him

Now that it's very obvious that he doesn't have any marriage intention, it's better you thread carefully henceforth and move on with your life
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2017
GMBuhari:

If you simplified your English, then you should understand there was no insult in my comment
I just don't know why some people place so much emphasis on people's grammar rather than the message itself

Please learn to respect people's way of communicating and focus more on the message being passed across

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
If e pain you too much, go hang yourself.

What i am trying to say is, YOU ARE TOO UGLY.
E pain am
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2017
OfficialDad:

What i am trying to say is, YOU ARE TOO UGLY.
E pain am
Unfortunately, I don't care about your stupidd opinion, you think you have a say but you don't.

Piss off!
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Unfortunately, I don't care about your stupidd opinion, you think you have a say but you don't.

Piss off!

E pain am well well. Nah ugly imps dey talk like say dem keep hope somewhere. Bounce off Gorilla .
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
OfficialDad:

E pain am well well. Nah ugly imps dey talk like say dem keep hope somewhere. Bounce off Gorilla .
Pain me? hahhahahha see this e-diot, oh I remember why you are so vexed, cos I didn't rely your "how are you", god punish you dia, goat.

Now swerve.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Pain me? hahhahahha see this e-diot, oh I remember why are so vexed, cos I didn't rely your "how are you", god punish you dia, goat.

Now swerve.

She's a kid and also ugly. Lolz. Please don't break a blood vessel. Guess u feel like dying now. Don't die please, the animal kingdom still needs you. grin
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Op, one rule of life

Never ever lost yourself in any love relationship, no matter what!

Worst mistake ever.

Op relax, don't push it or else u will be left heartbroken
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Girl even if you love a guy so much that you can't live without him there are things you shouldn't do.sending him a relationship message that has to do with marriage is very unwise to me.just let the guy do the do nah abi you want to propose?
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by GMBuhari: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just don't know why some people place so much emphasis on people's grammar rather than the message itself

Please learn to respect people's way of communicating and focus more on the message being passed across

OK sorry that some people are that way
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
vingeophysicist:
HMM.YOUNG LADY WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE WAY WE GUYS SEE MARRIAGE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY YOU LADIES SEE IT.WE THINK ABOUT THE EMOTIONAL,SPIRITUAL AND MOST ESPECIALLY FINANCIAL COMMITMENT.FOR ME, I BECOME SCARED TO TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE SINCE I KNOW FOR NOW I AM NOT YET FINANCIALLY BUOYANT. SORRY I FORGET!!!THIS ONLY APPLY TO RESPONSIBLE GUYS.
emotional, spiritual?

LoL

men primarily think about d financial Part

Who emotional and spiritual epp
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Slayer2: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
OfficialDad:

Single dad grin
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Zhahovic(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
It is also not something that you can easily talk a Lady into.

If someone like me don't want to marry you, there is nothing you will say in this world that will change my stubborn mind grin.
Lmao....hope U are not an mbaise girl?..them stubborn ehn
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Lmao....hope U are not an mbaise girl?..them stubborn ehn
Hahahahah, No.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahahah, No.
madam ur blood dey hot too much, abeg take am easy and don't allow someone criticism bother u by saying dat ur ugly.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Abeg me na ugly girls i like past sef, bicos u won't have much competitors around. So free ur mind.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Transcendwonder: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
It is also not something that you can easily talk a Lady into.

If someone like me don't want to marry you, there is nothing you will say in this world that will change my stubborn mind grin.
ikr
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Acidosis(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't read majority of the broadcast messages I receive. If it has to to with WhatsApp upgrade, free credit, broadcast Amens to prayers and all that fuckery, it would be deleted immediately. If you however send one that talks too much about how or why I should go about my marriage life, you will stand the risk of getting blocked.

Stop sending irrelevant broadcast messages. I think you love too much because of your personality... you need to watch it; there's more to life than loving one guy like your whole life depends on him. Don't get me wrong, love is a beautiful thing. As beautiful as love is, it is also important to have some money, some job or business you can spend some of time on. There is a 95% likelihood that you won't end up with that young man.

Loving him too much will make you blatantly, incessantly and frequently cheat with reckless abandon on the 'unfortunate' made-man that comes asking your hand in marriage later on. Save your love; do not waste 85% of your love battery on some teenage affairs. The remaining 15% cannot sustain a purposeful and long lasting marriage.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by djoe21(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
OfficialDad:

She's a kid and also ugly. Lolz. Please don't break a blood vessel. Guess u feel like dying now. Don't die please, the animal kingdom still needs you. grin

You are a guy be mature bro.
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Azkar1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
be patient be patient be patient
Re: What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him by Zhahovic(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahahah, No.
In patience Jonathan's voice..
" God will help us "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Is It A Crime To LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.