Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? (7954 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Brunosamel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
dimexy247:
No thanks, I want to find out by myself

i can lend you microscope
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ask her? And you expect her to start singing like a nightingale? HELL NO!

Isaaclamar:
Just ask her..No girl in her right state of mind will tell u I just got bleeped by a dude...
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by faithscharms(f): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
dimexy247:
Seems u knw how, can you explain further please?

I charge for services I provide,take it as paid consultancy grin,I'm sure my signature will explain better so how much will u pay for the info? undecided
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
What will I look for as evidence once I'm viewing? Any tips?
Brunosamel:
i can lend you microscope
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is no joke, tell me your price...but you have to be sure that your method is effective

faithscharms:

I charge for services I provide,take it as paid consultancy grin,I'm sure my signature will explain better so how much will u pay for the info? undecided
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Gidex4u(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
dimexy247:
Hey guys, please I need your help, how do I find out if my g/f just fvcked another dude? I mean is there anything or any method to discover and investigate the lower region for foul play? Experts, over to you please.

Her puzzy smells like a wet crayfish or stockfish.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks bro, I'll try this

thepussyhunter:
Hmmm

well this is tricky but one major effective way to know is to check her pussy

it would have this glow and gap if she just got fvcked b another

you could also touch her tips to feel the asketopitic shiiii there......if you dont feel anything then know shes been bleeped hard already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Brunosamel(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
dimexy247:
What will I look for as evidence once I'm viewing? Any tips?

micro organism, you will see them waving thier hands at you saying "the dude that bleep her pussy satisfies her way more than you do"

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by shortgun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
By experts you mean dudes who have had their girlfriends bleeped by other men?

Don't know why I find this thread hilarious grin
Guy, u are not normal kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by nNEOo(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2017
It quiet funny but I have experienced this ....well my babe went to her friend party got drunk n gang banged by four dude or so grin

She managed to come to my place that night ...It wasn't funny mehn pussy is indeed over rated undecided
She was so drunk that I was there with her n she was still shouting my name saying stuffs like I was gonna kill her I was gonna leave her , she couldn't evrn recall my voice but she was able to pick up my scent that when she new I Was actually the one with her , really felt sorry for her briefly ....but couldn't bring myself low for petty emotion .....op thing is you'll only know if she was just freshly f**ked n drunk, ....If she's not drunk she might not let you have your way so you don't find out , am sure she wouldn't risk it.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Lewaluv(f): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2017
There is no way to know.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Ryocaj(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2017
There is no way u can tell.. D koko is.. Dont trust any girl...

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by MissRaine69(f): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2017
dimexy247:

How is that done please?
Unless she is unconscious I highly doubt the "suspect" will allow you to swap her vagina and other orifices to collect DNA for testing
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Burgerlomo: 2:19am On Aug 23, 2017
You can install a small tracker in her puna, I mean small chip and thank me later Mr Oponu Ayirada, it's better for you to stop looking for what is not lost before you give yourself a HBP, I'm sick and tired of typing R.I.P. cool

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by FemiEddy(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2017
A lady can cheat on you anytime anywhere and for a foolish reason, man up
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Which school did you attend? Micro organisms waving hand? O ma ni problem o

Brunosamel:
micro organism, you will see them waving thier hands at you saying "the dude that bleep her pussy satisfies her way more than you do"
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Are you always like this or the stupidity and mumunity just runs in the family? Werey somebody.
Ki la bi werey, ki lo n so?

Burgerlomo:
You can install a small tracker in her puna, I mean small chip and thank me later Mr Oponu Ayirada, it's better for you to stop looking for what is not lost before you give yourself a HBP, I'm sick and tired of typing R.I.P. cool
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Eeyah! But I still want to know.

FemiEddy:
A lady can cheat on you anytime anywhere and for a foolish reason, man up
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks bro

Ryocaj:
There is no way u can tell.. D koko is.. Dont trust any girl...
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks sis.
Lewaluv:
There is no way to know.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2017
I am so sorry you've had first hand experience. Thanks for your input. Some ladies sha

nNEOo:
It quiet funny but I have experienced this ....well my babe went to her friend party got drunk n gang banged by four dude or so grin

She managed to come to my place that night ...It wasn't funny mehn pussy is indeed over rated undecided
She was so drunk that I was there with her n she was still shouting my name saying stuffs like I was gonna kill her I was gonna leave her , she couldn't evrn recall my voice but she was able to pick up my scent that when she new I Was actually the one with her , really felt sorry for her briefly ....but couldn't bring myself low for petty emotion .....op thing is you'll only know if she was just freshly f**ked n drunk, ....If she's not drunk she might not let you have your way so you don't find out , am sure she wouldn't risk it.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Burgerlomo: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2017
dimexy247:
Are you always like this or the stupidity and mumunity just runs in the family? Werey somebody.
Ki la bi werey, ki lo n so?

A dumb ass like you suppose not to have a GF in the first place not to talk of asking peeps how to know when they bleep her because it shows that you are very in mature, f**k U and your generations.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dumininu01(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmm

well this is tricky but one major effective way to know is to check her pussy

it would have this glow and gap if she just got fvcked b another

you could also touch her tips to feel the asketopitic shiiii there......if you dont feel anything then know shes been bleeped hard already
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Alitair(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
dimexy247:
Hey guys, please I need your help, how do I find out if my g/f just fvcked another dude? I mean is there anything or any method to discover and investigate the lower region for foul play? Experts, over to you please.
Spiritual eye! The game is more spiritual than physical
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by dimexy247(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Who invited this bastard son of thousand idiots to comment on my thread? E pain am, grin omo ale jatijati. Na by force to comment, if ur brain need some repairs, then get it. Werey rey oh!
...and please improve on both ur written and spoken English. Were o mo spelling grin in mature ko, out mature ni. Ode oshi.

Burgerlomo:

A dumb ass like you suppose not to have a GF in the first place not to talk of asking peeps how to know when they bleep her because it shows that you are very in mature, f**k U and your generations.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Umennajiego(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2017
adaksbullet:
Bus op....thrs his only one metod that u we known that has be sexed whit oder boy wink wink wink wink

Wen u are haved sex whit him, jack her" paaaaaaaaaaaa".....if she his shouted arrrrhhhhhhh or awwwwwww or yeeeeeeeeeee that mean she haved not sexed any boy but if she his not shouted shocked bus Oyo his ur Ans o grin
I died!
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by nNEOo(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
dimexy247:
I am so sorry you've had first hand experience. Thanks for your input. Some ladies sha

Noting to be sorry about ....well it something you might never be prepared 4
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by apenaola(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
insert a footage camera in her punnani.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Burgerlomo: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
dimexy247:
Who invited this bastard son of thousand idiots to comment on my thread? E pain am, grin omo ale jatijati. Na by force to comment, if ur brain need some repairs, then get it. Werey rey oh!
...and please improve on both ur written and spoken English. Were o mo spelling grin in mature ko, out mature ni. Ode oshi.

You're the son of gun who really needs your head to be examined because if not you will not be asking people that kind of stupid and shameless questions, I feel sorry for your present GF and your future wife. I will be very elated to hire you to come and teach me on how to improve myself after all there's nothing bad in helping you to gain employment as a less privileged person grin
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by GGclef(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
dimexy247:
Op...i have a way,might not b 100% effective but it works...if she just had sex,her pussy will still be much elastic&very wet so,there can be easy entry without any foreply or pre intimacy....so,if u can reach her pvssy without any pre-intimacy or very litu pre-intimacy..bt try to avoid pre-intimacy&try to finger her with lyk three fingers..do it stylishly,if ur three fingers can easily gain entry with three fingers&she very wet..then she just had sex..even if itz ur dick,if u dont meet any slight resistance&she's very wet without pre-intimacy,then u shld knw that she has just been banged..myt b wrong somtimes tho

this method will be more effective if she still av tyt pvssy or moderately elastic one....bt if na borehole type...4get o.
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by adaksbullet: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Umennajiego:

I died!
while are u whant too died? undecided
Re: Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? by Emmadgrt20(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
just snap her nudity and send it here for confirmation. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / She Wants To Hear From God First / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.