Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (4738 Views)

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by rossyc(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Choiszman:
Babe this one weak you bah?
I swear down.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehe how did you know this bro? They don't cheat on their men?
I have a friend that schools in korea and believe me, korean ladies are good. "even in some of their highly violent movies, nudes are not even shown at all. that tells you how their people and cultures frowns at immorality.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Smiles grin cheesy

She'll survive
rossyc:

I swear down.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by rossyc(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Choiszman:
Smiles grin cheesy
She'll survive
Sure she will, next time she will think before she acts.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Your name signifies you're already a big fan of them

Anyway, I know a few of them also, in church and work..You're not 100% wrong
Dlordsamurai:
I have a friend that schools in Korea and believe me, Korean ladies are good. "even in some of their highly violent movies, nudes are not even shown at all. that tells you how their people and cultures frowns at immorality.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Conji can be wicked sometimes

Both for men and women cheesy grin
rossyc:

Sure she will, next time she will think before she acts.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by rossyc(f): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Choiszman:
Conji can be wicked sometimes

Both for men and women cheesy grin
This one is not a konji issue, if I read correctly she's married for Pete's sake, whatever happened to self control? If she feels the husband isn't giving her the attention she desires then she should talk to him, having extramarital affairs doesn't solve the problem instead it complicates it. If one can't be faithful and find a means to cheat on any slight provocation why get married?
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Choiszman:
Your name signifies you're already a big fan of them

Anyway, I know a few of them also, in church and work..You're not 100% wrong
very true bro, i am a big fan of everything korea, from movies to culture to music to their beautiful ladies with innocent faces, so calm and intelligent, "i just love their way of life.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't agree less

It's sad
rossyc:

This one is not a konji issue, if I read correctly she's married for Pete's sake, whatever happened to self control? If she feels the husband isn't giving her the attention she desires then she should talk to him, having extramarital affairs doesn't solve the problem instead it complicates it. If one can't be faithful and find a means to cheat on any slight provocation why get married?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Smiles...I figured

Hope you find yourself a good Korean babe soon smiley
Dlordsamurai:
very true bro, i am a big fan of everything korea, from movies to culture to music to their beautiful ladies with innocent faces, so calm and intelligent, "i just love their way of life.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Choiszman:
Smiles...I figured

Hope you find yourself a good Korean babe soon smiley
A VERY BIG AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
OK, keep riding
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I have a friend that schools in korea and believe me, korean ladies are good. "even in some of their highly violent movies, nudes are not even shown at all. that tells you how their people and cultures frowns at immorality.
me I no fit marry Korean o. They are yanshless and boobless grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Na them fit you since you are scared of marriage,trust me they won't cheat. cheesy cheesy e go be like man to man marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol actually they have very nice, pointed round moderate boobs, that kind of boobs, that allows guys such the whole of the breast as in with the pointed nipples, and very nice ass, not too big and not too small. "just watch any korea series and see for yourself.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by David160(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
If I can get your story correctly, your husband won't sleep with you since you got pregnant and then because you didn't have self control you slept with your neighbor. Well lemme start by saying Shame on you fur cheating on your husband; it's 30% your husband's fault and 70% your fault. You should have know there is more to marriage than just sex. May God forgive you. The person I feel for is the child growing up not knowing his mother was sleeping with another man when he/she was in the womb. I also feel fur your husband, husling to feed his family and his wife betrays him with his neighbor. again may God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by player007(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, the baby will grow up to become the new and latest bobrisky and after given birth, your marriage will crash, "your husband will get married to another mentally stable woman and this woman will bring him joy and many good children. "as for you, your destiny is in a pot in a marine kingdom.
Are you God? if not kindly stop saying that. Yes she made a mistake and she's sorry. all she has to do is ask GOD for forgiveness and brake off every relationship with the guy. Her husband dosent have to know.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by schumastic(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
JUST NEGODU angry SOMEONE WILL OPEN HIS OR HER MOUTH AND TELL ME NOT TO DO A DNA TEST FOR ALL MY KIDS.

I PITY THE HUBBY, MEANWHILE, WE THE SINGLE GUYS ARE LEARNING A LOT FROM YALL THAT ARE MARRIED.

SIGNED

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
nice
David160:
If I can get your story correctly, your husband won't sleep with you since you got pregnant and then because you didn't have self control you slept with your neighbor. Well lemme start by saying Shame on you fur cheating on your husband; it's 30% your husband's fault and 70% your fault. You should have know there is more to marriage than just sex. May God forgive you. The person I feel for is the child growing up not knowing his mother was sleeping with another man when he/she was in the womb. I also feel fur your husband, husling to feed his family and his wife betrays him with his neighbor. again may God forgive you.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Na them fit you since you are scared of marriage,trust me they won't cheat. cheesy cheesy e go be like man to man marriage.
look at you. Wetin I wan dey touch? Na plank I marry? #TeamBabyMama cheesy
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol actually they have very nice, pointed round moderate boobs, that kind of boobs, that allows guys such the whole of the breast as in with the pointed nipples, and very nice ass, not too big and not too small. "just watch any korea series and see for yourself.
Hehehehe see as you dey analyse yansh and b00bs. Lol

I'm not particularly bothered about yansh, but I'm very much bothered about boobs. It gives me joy. I like them watermelon. Big big . I can't deal with small ones bro

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
You're so full of shît, shebi you know? I pity anyone that takes you serious. Bleached prophet!
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, the baby will grow up to become the new and latest bobrisky and after given birth, your marriage will crash, "your husband will get married to another mentally stable woman and this woman will bring him joy and many good children. "as for you, your destiny is in a pot in a marine kingdom.
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(no offeinse)
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehehe see as you dey analyse yansh and b00bs. Lol

I'm not particularly bothered about yansh, but I'm very much bothered about boobs. It gives me joy. I like them watermelon. Big big . I can't deal with small ones bro
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Look at this thing
schumastic:
JUST NEGODU angry SOMEONE WILL OPEN HIS OR HER MOUTH AND TELL ME NOT TO DO A DNA TEST FOR ALL MY KIDS.

I PITY THE HUBBY, MEANWHILE, WE THE SINGLE GUYS ARE LEARNING A LOT FROM YALL THAT ARE MARRIED.

SIGNED

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
look at you. Wetin I wan dey touch? Na plank I marry? #TeamBabyMama cheesy
As long as me your small mom is still alive, you can never do a baby mama. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm

I sense the presence of a small bo0bed lady here grin cheesy
Fabulocity:
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
As long as me your small mom is still alive, you can never do a baby mama. cheesy cheesy
Hehehe can I do a baby daddy?
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
is it your boobs or yansh? grin
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by schumastic(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
Look at this thing

hope you are good and is that your own way of saying hi after a long time grin grin
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by freshinko: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
If not for some certain societal reasons, trust me, I could do with baby mama thing and move on. No time for one h0e wife
. Bro pls calm down. Your wife might not be a LovePeddler. Some are still good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by SmellingAnus(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
The things I read daily if true, makes me wanna reconsider my stance on getting married mehnnn
Lol.... As for me, I have already adjusted my perception about marriage.... In marriage... Anything, I mean anything can happen so dont expect much from any woman/wife
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
angry

An olosho will always be an olosho.
Even in pregnancy, you couldn't discipline yourself,
Bleeping your neighbour at the expense of your husband.

You have done well anyways,

I only pray you suffer prolonged labour & die immediately after child birth coz ladies like you don't deserve to be anybody's wife nor any baby's mother.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Glaring Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / Cameroon Girls Can Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.