Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (4737 Views)

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choise(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
So Lalasticlala and mynd44 did not see this one to put on FP undecided
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehe can I do a baby daddy?
Never! wink
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
You're so full of shît, shebi you know? I pity anyone that takes you serious. Bleached prophet!
I still will not sleep with you, thats your punishment.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... As for me, I have already adjusted my perception about marriage.... In marriage... Anything, I mean anything can happen so dont expect much from any woman/wife
like hoping for the best while waiting for the worst. Lol
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by SmellingAnus(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
like hoping for the best while waiting for the worst. Lol
Lol... grin
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by victorDanladi: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Choiszman:
I hate myself and my baby so much right now, I really don't know what I can do to take this guilt away. My husband has been ignoring me since I got pregnant, It is actually our first baby together and we have been married for 2 years now.

I never knew pregnancy will make me so Hot and coupled with the fact that my husband hasn't touched me like he used to while I was not pregnant, our neighbor was the easiest way to get laid.

I saw the way he has always looks at me from the hall way, and I fell for it and because he has always been there for me and all, one thing led to another, we did it like 3 times now.

He enjoys cumming inside of me even with many pleads for him to stop, he wouldn't. He say I won't get pregnant since i'm already 5 months gone.

I have so much guilt in me right now and I fear my baby might be cursed because of me. The funny thing now is that my husband has turned a new live and has been nice to me since the last sex I had with my neighbor.

What can I do please? You can share this but don't judge me, I'm already feeling terrible enough. Thanks

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2204

CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Is that the picture of the woman?
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Nah it's a random Picture.....She asked to stay anonymous
victorDanladi:

Is that the picture of the woman?
Re: I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me by Choiszman(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol... grin cheesy
Dlordsamurai:
I still will not sleep with you, thats your punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.